• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

( she can magic herself back)

" No and don't ask anyone this is a different better world" Des said as she dragged Les along she wouldn't know what to do with her once she was done but she would figure that out latter.

Cecilia felt something strange and the mutant she was on slashed a whole leading Psychi and her back to their original dimension. "I sense Des is here instead we have to leave Sil for now if your goal is her" She said as the mutants burst back into their realm flying from the ground and I slashing it's claws into the ground E landing as her wings were pronounced.

"I don't care about her," Psychi said, his purple eyes ablaze. "I just want to make sure Desdemona is safe. But if she did anything to Desdemona..." He clenched his fists in rage. "...I swear. I swear I will never let her take Desdemona away from me again."

Cecilia smiled at him as the black mutant laid down to let Psychi down. "You should go I sense her presence over there" She said pointing towards the entrance side of the school. "If she did anything I'll try to reverse it if possible" She said thinking about it.

Psychi didn't smile back. It was clear that fury was the only emotion ruling his brain right now; if it wasn't for the suit of armor he was wearing he would have probably decimated half of the school by then.

He closed his eyes. Pulses of energy burst from every direction, but he could recognize her aura.

He immediately pressed a finger against his suit and it materialized into a heavy watch on his arm, and with the excess weight off, he darted in Des's direction.

Megan was tired but she yawned as she woke up and went into the shower.

@ScaraByte ((Great...... Now we have nine year olds wanting to fuck someone's brains out.... Also I'm going to bed... Night!))

Bailey crawled out of Sean's bed and looked under it. "You didn't have to sleep down there you know." She said with a smile.

Sean looked at her, "Yes I did, I'm pretty sure people would think strangely of me sleeping with my sister." He said realizing automatically what he said.

@Archdemon

(Exactly, and a pissed Psychi))

(( First they need to find Silique ))

Evylon watched slightly amazed.

Leslie smiled squeezing Delin's marked ass cheek. "This place is weird"

"Administration 50% complete..." It said before a jolt of electricity shot out of the computer. "Mistress we have a problem, there's only enough stimulant left to supply them for the next hour" The girl said before looking at the children.

Des just sighed not long now and everything would be fixed she would be free one way or another. " Yeah and soon you can go back " Des said no matter what Sil said Des wouldn't go back.

"Desdemona!"

Psychi stopped on his tracks. He couldn't stop staring. One look was all it took to break him.

It couldn't be... but her aura matched. It was the same aura.

"What the fuck did she do to you?" he whispered.

"You have two ways, First is to offer sexual thoughts to them through a thought transfer. Second would be to create some using some of your... dna" The machine said still emotionless.

Des saw psychi which meant that the principal couldn't be far away.

" Psychi its me Des" She shouted not caring right now how screwed up she must look but it could all be fixed. " I need the Principal"

The two beasts let out their roar before Cecilia silenced them hushing them so they didn't make a rucuss on the island to much.

"Would it hurt?" Evylon asked slightly worried again.

Leslie suddenly fell under a terrible headache, falling to her knees.

Psychi didn't care how Des looked.

He didn't bother warning her; he grabbed her and pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly.

He didn't understand or know why it felt like he hadn't seen her in years.

"Cecilia's following me," Psychi told her. He buried his face in her hair. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm so sorry, Des. But I swear... if that bitch gets anywhere close to you I will murder her without a second thought."

Des while she did care about the person that had been her friend cared more about being free of this long nightmare .

" I need your help both of you Sil she took over another world and it was horrible but we need a way to fix me and Les" She said adding in Les as an afterthought. " You'll have to stand in line Psychiu i'm first to get her" Des said coldly

"Negative, It would be a pleasureful experience. Option 3 would be giving them their desires personally" The machine said giving a third option.

Cecilia sighed as she walked towards where she had sent Psychi the creatures following her on her strife.

Psychi pulled away from her and nodded, clenching his fists. He hadn't even noticed Leslie.

Cecilia, get your ass over here now.

He was in full swear mode. He knew he was going to have to wash out his mouth with soap by the time this whole ordeal was over and done with.

Cecilia walked into view seeing Psychi a Shaymin girl and what seemed to be a different Des, "Is this of Silette's doing?" She asked as the two mutants followed standing about ten feet back from the group. I moved it's head down while it's claws remained in the ground E stared at Des with a glint of recognition in it's eye.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY THEIR ONLY NINE FUCKING YEARS OLD" She yelled enraged at the robot "Just take it from me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back