• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

" Well looks like I get to keep a promise to myself " Des chuckled all the horrors she had gone though felt distant like she hadn't been tortured and abused, trained into a slave and a prostitute. Still she knew that had happened and she would kill Sil for it now she wouldn't be manipulated now she might not be a pure Dakrai but she didn't care.

"Promise?" Psychi murmured. He didn't want to let go of her. He felt like if he did, he'd never get the chance to hold her again. Yet he gently pulled away from her to look at her. "What promise?" He smiled weakly. "Why are you laughing?"

" Well You see I had lots of time to think between the horrors and thought of rescue where what kept me going and I figured some things out. Des said realizing just how little time it must have been for Psychi where she had spent months doing such horrible acts.

" To put it simply your marrying me no if ands or buts" She said with a smile it was one of those little promises you make to keep yourself sane in times of stress and she was not going to break it now that Psychi was right here. " Well after we Deal with that girl" Des said not wanting to say sil's name.

Kia continued to kiss him. She rolled them off the bench onto the soft grass. She was the one at the bottom as she winked at him before kissing him again.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh held the kiss for a while longer before breaking the kiss and breathing, then he looked at her. "So, what are you planning?" He asked her with a smile his eyes staring deeply into hers.

Typh felt himself move his hand up on her back his finger rubbing the back of her neck gently. He knew inside his heart that he loved her but didn't know what to do right now.

Psychi continued to stare at Desdemona incredulously. Thoughts swirled violently in his head, falling apart in messy clusters. The words that she just said slowly processed, but he cupped his hands around her face and looked at her seriously.

"I'll do it," he said, wanting more than anything for that smile to never leave her face. "I'll marry you." He then kissed her, forgetting his fear of hurting her or making her uncomfortable. No. Hopefully there wouldn't be anything that could take this away from either of them. After all the pain and torture they had to somehow find a way to make this a happy ending.

"After we kill that bitch."

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia watched the couple a short distance away Don't people use rings to get engaged She thought to herself before going to the computer and typing in a few more commands having a little stand come up from the floor with a box as is started to create something.

ScaraByte said:
Typh felt himself move his hand up on her back his finger rubbing the back of her neck gently. He knew inside his heart that he loved her but didn't know what to do right now.
(I swear if you two do it outside I'll laugh my ass off. I mean that just savage your in a school)

((I was thinking about that to @Tazmodo ))

Typh kissed her deeper not sure how far to go with this but she would tell him somehow if she got uncomfortable. He couldn't think of anything except the feelings he was having with her right now. He even forgot what he was supposed to be doing.

She winked at him. "How about we take this somewhere more... Private..." Kia said before kissing him again.

"I'm prepared as I'll ever be..." Kia kissed him once more before getting up. She winked at him again. "And you know it..."

Des just smiled , though she had endured horrors, she guessed it was a little mercy that Sil had made her like them the pain was dulled by that and well she felt she wouldn't be as scared as she should be. Still that didn't deter Des she knew what had to happen , though she did have one more thing she wanted to do, if she could though it might be impossible.

" I want to ask something else it might be a bit more difficult…. That girl I came with her name is Leslie, she was something of a friend to me while I was ….. there if we can find her maybe we can help her Sil still has her claws in her mind and if we can maybe we can adopt her it is better than being over there I mean I don't think I can really have a baby" She said blushing some.

Cecilia looked over to Des and Psychi glancing away from her work for a moment at the baby remark. Why couldn't she have a baby she's organic She thought to herself before returning to the work as the box made a clicking noise signaling it was completed.

Typh smiled again at Kia. He wasn't sure if this was her Subconscious or her speaking but it seemed this was her true feelings. He looked at her before thinking for a moment "Well my roommate did have to leave a day or so ago for a tour" He said remembering slightly what Melody said though he was half asleep.

((Don't fret Eric I'll find a girl for you. Even if Cecilia has to bio-engineer her))

Psychi swallowed slightly at this, unsure of how to react. Would Desdemona really be okay with having a constant memory of her time in that world around them? He gently ran the back of his fingers against her face and smiled faintly.

"If it's what you want, of course," Psychi murmured. "We can adopt her. And until we find out for sure..." He blushed sightly himself and looked away. "...I don't mind... attempting to have a baby with you."

He wasn't sure why they were talking about this now. He cleared his throat and changed it back to the original subject.

"But first we need to find her," Psychi told her. He turned to Cecilia. "Did any of your mutants find her yet?"

Cecilia spun around typing backwards as she looked at Psychi and Des. "E is in pursuit since she picked up on her scent. Des you can have children, If you need a lesson on that Elana would gladly show you" She said with a smirk as a large t.v. panel lit up on the wall with a slide-show. "But yeah, we should find her and if you;d like I could do the same as I did for you Des and create her to be younger so she's more of your child. I could even put both of your Dna in her" She said shrugging before returning to her work.

Typh looked at her a bit hesitantly "I'm ready if you are" He said looking at her. His hear-beat was still fast and in a quickened pace since he didn't know exactly what to do or how to react to her next move.

Typh moved over an prepared himself for what would happen next. (We can, I've seen it happen in pm as well so.... either way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back