• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

She arrived back at her dorm with Typh. "I'm back." Kia said, instantly cheering up once she saw Typh's face. "This pregnancy thing is gonna drive me mental." She jokes, laughing.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh smiled standing up from the bed, "Well I hope you don't go crazy, we'll find out if you're pregnant or not within a few weeks." He said cheerfully. He didn't know for sure what Kia would say or think about having his kid but it sounded like an interesting experience.

Typh felt happy inside, "I hope so, and i'm looking forward to finding out what lies in the future" He said with some joy in him.

(Huh... are we going to have to start a legit daycare (not the ones in pokemon games) for this school? They're still students, aren't they? xD )

" You couldn't have stopped me even if you wanted she was mmy sister or so i thought" Des said sounding saddened " i really have no luck with families do i?" She asked

( well hopefully it takes a while to normally make a kid lol)

Typh thought for a minute, "I don't really have anything planned so we could do something that you'd want to do" He said knowing he had nothing to do today.

"That's going to change," Psychi told Des, and kissed her forehead. "I'm going to be a part of your family soon." He stood up. "Do you think you can walk?"

Cecilia looked at Ase "You'd be surprised about our tolerance" She said with a smile.

Typh looked at Kia with a smile as he thought about it. "Well a picnic sounds like fun, so i'm up for it" He said as he thought about spending time with Kia.

Des got up shakely and tried to take a step but her legs wobbled and she nearly fell " it looks like my body doesn't remember how can i lean on you until it does?" She asked.

"Know anywhere nice on this island?" She said as she opened up a portal to her dimension and grabbing some ingredients. "Maybe an amazing beach or a sweet little jungle?" Kia started preparing some food on a counter.

"What ever can I leave now" Ase said putting her earphones on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Has the power to distort reality . Uses said power to make a sandwich.....NICE)

Typh smirked as he thought about places. "I know about a few places, some usually aren't full of people since they're better hidden." He said as he thought of a beach that was a place he usually went when he wanted to be alone since no one really went there.

Cecilia looked at Ase and nodded, She used her electric plate and her hair got a streak of yellow as she messed with something.

(M11 u av no idea who u be messin wit, 1v1 rust 4:20 b dare r d my boys I'll find ya!"

"Of course," Psychi said, holding out his hand. "You didn't even need to ask." He frowned as he looked up at the large screen that displayed possible whereabouts of Leslie's location.

"Would you like to go outside?" Psychi asked her finally. "To sit on a bench, or even to the cafe? I don't mind carrying you."

Kia kept on making the food. "Sounds like its gonna be pretty good!" She said, hyped. "Any special requests for food to pack?"

" home would be nice" She said as she pulled herself up and onto Psychins should it was awkward but well she was an adult who needed to relearn how to walk so everything was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back