• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Amethyst-Peridot

Glow pulled out one of the Pokeballs that his mom gave him, determined to catch a Pidgey or something with an advantage against Hitmonlee.

"Uh yea, Pidgey, Caterpie, stuff like that, this area isn't particularly known for super strong Pokemon." He said, doing a hand gesture in his coat pockets, "Maybe we can find a Fearow if we're lucky."

"Huh, I see..." JoJo sighed. "Well, I'm going to wait a little bit then. Maybe next town over has some strong Pokemon nearby." He said, continuing his walking pace.

Standing up after giving Edward some pain medication just incase she called her three evolved Eevee's back into their pokéballs. "Mimi," she called to her eevee causing the small creature to run to her. "It was nice meeting you all but I've got to get goind," Sky said kindly. "I hope we meet again on your journey, possibly in Cerulean City," she said before setting off down the path.

"bye," said Glow, battling a Pidgey. "shocker, use tackle." Shocker obliged, and rammed into Pidgey. "Now go Poke Ball!" He threw the ball, and the Pidgey went inside. One. Two. Three. Click. "yes! pidgey is mine." He tossed it out, and named it. "how about... wind blade?" the Pidgey exclaimed in delight for its new nickname, and perched on Glow's shoulder. He pet the bird a bit, and put it back in the ball.

Colby, who had been wondering what had taken the children so long, peeked his head out of the trees, only to see the battle that had unfolded. At first, he had wanted to see what the young trainers could do, but team Rocjet had beaten them and lept into the forest with professor Oak's Pokemon. Wanting to act, Colby quickly yelled out to the children. "I'llbebackreallysoon!" He yelled all at once. He then sent out his arcanine and charged into the forest after the Pokemon thieves.

"But you didn't catch the thieves!" He yelled back, still charging through the woods. "What makes you think they won't come back?"

"Don't worry about it next time they meet you they'll be a lot stronger...and kick your butt." He added the last part with a bit of a bitter tone. This kid had no idea who he was messing with. Team rocket is ruthless and has preformed many atrocities that have injured and killed people and Pokemon. Colby wasn't gonna let them escape. After about five minutes of charging, He reach a stream with many footprints around it. They were all fresh and one set was from a gengar. He let his arcanine have a sniff, and charged in over the stream and a slight bit left.

Kimi continued to traverse the trees, cheering in delight as she jumped from one to the other. She watched one of the children catch a Pidgey, silently rooting for him. Perching on a stable branch, she spectated and watched, eating an apple.

John had shrugged and got going "I'm going to Veridian City, anybody wanna come with ?". After that John went to Veridian City, training on the few wild Pokemon he encountered on the way.

tina ran off with lana

Edward sat up feeling sightly better. Looking up he grabbed onto lapras's neck and she helped lift him up.

"Well, John left, and he's ahead of us... So, I'm gonna start," He said, pointing to the forest, "Any takers to come with? Eddie, you can ride your Lapras most of the way." He pulled Ivy off his head and began carrying her, "I'd hate to see that snob take all the Badges first."

"ok" edward said climbing onto lapras who scooted over into a river that followed the path."i'm ready" he called to erin smiling weakly.(Lets pretend until edward gets better there is a river following the path)

"shocker, wind blade and i will go with you... uh... what was your name?" asked Glow. God, he's met too many people, and know literally 2 of their names.

Kimi was now in Viridian Forest, her Pokemon and her perched on one of the higher trees. She was enjoying this, sneaking around and watching her current passerbys. Her Slowpoke was curled up cutely again and napping. Her other Pokemon were leaning against her, eating a few berries.

"Alright!" Arin shouted following behind his friend. "Hmm, I wonder if I could get another Pokemon here..." Arin thought to himself.

"coming," responded Glow, following. "go, shocker. go, wind blade." The pokemon came out of their balls (Wow, that sounded weird.). Wind Blade flew above his head, and Shocker rolled next to Glow. The trio of pokemon, pokemon, and trainer followed Erin. He ran up to him. "so, what was your starter? i kind of was a little late to the party."

"Ah, This Bulbasaur on My head." He said, Pointing to Ivy, "Her names Ivy." They walked under the cover of the trees, close ahead he spotted something, "Hey guys you see that?" He pointed, "I think its a Caterpie." By the time he had said that he was already running for it, pulling a Pokeball from my vest and growing it to full size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back