• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

The Unamed Character

Queen of the Damned
Years have passed since the Pokehumans have appeared in the world. More and more have appeared and they have bonded with the humans. Some pokehumans have become Extra gym leaders for the thrill, others have become part of Task forces and police forces. It is your choice to find your own path.

((Coming soon....))

Blossom was playing outside at the moment she was bored of playing with her big sisters the others don't really play with her she just saw some people walking buy as she just watch as she wasn't sure if she should tell her mom about it" hi there" she say smiling to them @WoodenZebra

Blossom just looked at the people as she smiled" hiya i'm blossom this is my parents house" she say being friendly towards the people as she smiled" mommy is busy" she say as she was playing" daddy calls me bee" she say

Blossom just giggled as she smiled" i'm the daughter of desden sharon daddy was human" she say as she smiled as she held onto her toy bulbasuar as she smiled" nice to meet you RJ" she say smiling

Gigas sighed, staring at the collapsed ruins of Snowpoint Temple. He'd been visiting it once a month for the few years since he'd been awakened last. It still pained him to see his old home like that, a place that held so many memories for him. He still couldn't remember how it'd happened, but thinking back he decided that it was inevitable. The temple was centuries old, and there had been no one to repair it and make sure it didn't fall apart. He knew that he shouldn't dwell on the past so much, but it was hard to keep himself from reminiscing about how his life used to be. Ever since he'd awakened he'd been traveling the world, questing for knowledge, trying to learn as much as he could about the world to make up for what he'd missed, and it seemed that it was time for him to head off once again. His next stop would be the Unova Region. Not counting the Sinnoh region it was the third region he'd have visited. He sighed, taking one last look at the ruins before heading off towards Canalave City.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom just giggled as she smiled" i'm the daughter of desden sharon daddy was human" she say as she smiled as she held onto her toy bulbasuar as she smiled" nice to meet you RJ" she say smiling
@WoodenZebra

JackOfHearts said:
Gigas sighed, staring at the collapsed ruins of Snowpoint Temple. He'd been visiting it once a month for the few years since he'd been awakened last. It still pained him to see his old home like that, a place that held so many memories for him. He still couldn't remember how it'd happened, but thinking back he decided that it was inevitable. The temple was centuries old, and there had been no one to repair it and make sure it didn't fall apart. He knew that he shouldn't dwell on the past so much, but it was hard to keep himself from reminiscing about how his life used to be. Ever since he'd awakened he'd been traveling the world, questing for knowledge, trying to learn as much as he could about the world to make up for what he'd missed, and it seemed that it was time for him to head off once again. His next stop would be the Unova Region. Not counting the Sinnoh region it was the third region he'd have visited. He sighed, taking one last look at the ruins before heading off towards Canalave City.
Michi walked in on him. "Nice place Gigas..." She said with her arms behind her back. "But you know why i am here correct..."

"I'm sorry.... Thought you would like to preserve this place..." Michi said with a bit of a tude. "Anyway.... I am Michi, second in command of team legend" she said holding her hand out

JackOfHearts said:
Gigas glared at Michi. "What do you want. I haven't done anything wrong." He says, quite annoyed by Michi's intrusion.
@The Unamed Character
"Well...." Michi said rubbing her head "this is actually a personal request..." She looked straight at him. "I want to know if you know where a guy named jack is....." She said with a balled up fist "if you tell me what you know... I will make sure team legend preserves the ruins"

Gigas was both surprised and alarmed by Michi's request. He owed Jack for helping him out of a tight spot only a few days ago, but he knew that there was no way he could restore the ruins to their former state by himself. "If you are talking about Jack Holverson I saw him a few hours ago, he was heading towards Canalave City, which was where I was just about to head myself." He knew his conscience wouldn't let him live that decision down.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Gigas was both surprised and alarmed by Michi's request. He owed Jack for helping him out of a tight spot only a few days ago, but he knew that there was no way he could restore the ruins to their former state by himself. "If you are talking about Jack Holverson I saw him a few hours ago, he was heading towards Canalave City, which was where I was just about to head myself." He knew his conscience wouldn't let him live that decision down.
@The Unamed Character
"May I come...." She asked "I... May be related to him... I never met him before..." Michi said as she rubbed her arm.

Gigas shrugs. "Sure. I think he may actually be searching for you, or at least someone else related to him. He mentioned that he was looking for his sister." He closed his eyes for a second, running some calculations in his head. "Right about now he's probably not much more than a few miles away, unless he got sidetracked. If he got sidetracked he's probably one to two miles away from here. We should be able to catch up with him at ease." He says, heading down the most likely path that Jack would have taken. "Follow if you wish."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Gigas shrugs. "Sure. I think he may actually be searching for you, or at least someone else related to him. He mentioned that he was looking for his sister." He closed his eyes for a second, running some calculations in his head. "Right about now he's probably not much more than a few miles away, unless he got sidetracked. If he got sidetracked he's probably one to two miles away from here. We should be able to catch up with him at ease." He says, heading down the most likely path that Jack would have taken. "Follow if you wish."
@The Unamed Character
Michi nods and follows. Blitz had been watching them and smiled, he walked back in order to get the preservation team ready

Gigas smiles, leading the way. After going not much farther than two miles Gigas stops. "He's around here somewhere... He's hiding." He points at a backpack on the ground. "That's his, but since there is no sign of a fight around here and Jack wouldn't leave that behind it means he's still around here hiding."

Gigas was right, Jack was hiding in a tree, watching them. Previously he had been up there to hide from a seriously angry Ursaring, but now his goal was different. He'd told Gigas not to try and find him, but apparently Gigas hadn't been listening. From his current position there was a branch blocking his view of the person with Gigas, meaning he couldn't quite tell who it was.

@The Unamed Character

"I have to find him..." Michi said "My mom said I shouldnt but I am curious about him..." she looked around "He should be near... I can sense he left it not too long ago..."

Jack felt the branch he was standing on start to crack. This was starting to remind him of a situation his friend Wraith had been in at one point. Too bad he wasn't around anymore. Jack still missed the guy, he was great company and a great friend. The branch Jack was standing on snapped off the tree and fell to the ground, and Jack quickly grabbed onto the branch above him, hanging there quietly and hoping no one had noticed the branch breaking.

@The Unamed Character

Michi instantly burned the branch that fell. She looked towards the tree. "Whoever you are. Come down now or else...." she said. She had been in too many situations like this to not feel like she was to be ambushed

Jack dropped out of the tree, grabbing his bag. "You got me. Let me guess, you're another person who's trying to kill me. You'd be the twelfth person today, and that's not a joke. I'll tell you what I told the others, trying to beat me to death or hang me or stab me just isn't going to work." He says, not looking towards Michi. "As for you Gigas, I told you not to attempt to find me pal."

@The Unamed Character

Jack stopped for a second, glancing at Michi. "Yes. My name's Jack, Jack Holverson..." He says, confused as to what Michi was talking about. "Who, might I ask, are you?" He asks before glaring angrily at Gigas, which was enough to make Gigas walk away silently.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Jack stopped for a second, glancing at Michi. "Yes. My name's Jack, Jack Holverson..." He says, confused as to what Michi was talking about. "Who, might I ask, are you?" He asks before glaring angrily at Gigas, which was enough to make Gigas walk away silently.
@The Unamed Character
"I just so happen to be Michi Gremo..... Your Niece" Michi said looking at him with disbelief. "My mom has said some..... things about you" she said chuckling nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back