• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pixie Hollow Adventures RP (Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies)

Rose took her fork and ate a piece of the cake. "He's letting you win.. And yes you will.."

"I've never run out automatically and why would he let me win? It doesn't make any sense to me" Eclipse says eating her salad "There has to be a way to open the book without causing trouble"

Rose shook her head. "Not unless you want me to kill you then no.." She got another slice."I have been thinking.. If what Bolt's been saying is half as true as he says they are.. We could train them... They should be enough to protect Pixie Hollow while we go to him and finish him off." Rose said. She referred to him as 'him' because she hated saying his name.

"I guess that's out of the question, but then we just need to keep the book closed" Eclipse says leaning her head on one hand "Though something's been bothering me, why have I never seen you before?"

Rose sighed. There goes that question again. "I live at the outskirts of Pixie Hollow, underground.." She looked on the ground. "Clari insisted on it anyway."

"I used to live in a cave next to the border to the winter woods, then someone asked for a snowstorm, so I made a snowstorm and then they complain I wasn't careful enough with it, not my fault I couldn't place a barrier because that would have drained the rest of my magic" Eclipse says and she sighs "Maybe I should look for a place to live where no one would be bothered by me and my bad mood"

Rose looked at Eclipse. "That idio- stubborn girl won't be happy about that. If you do that, your gonna come out selfish and cold." She pointed put once again. "You can't handle that anyway. You care too much.." She stated and sighed once again.

"Then what am I suppose to do to make sure I won't accidentally destroy it?" Eclipse asks, she was pretty much running out of options at this point "And yes she's stubborn, but she's also very kind and normally loves to help others"

Rose gave a look. "Well sshe didn't seem to help me.." She sighed. "Well, I could limit your powers to a certain point..." Rose mbled. She questioned whether Eclipse heard her or not.

"That's how she is when she's in one of her stubborn moods, but why would you limit my power, I'd run out even faster" Eclipse says and she sighs "There really is no way to make sure that I won't cause trouble" she mumbles and sighs.

"What I meant was, make your power only affect a certain point... for example.." Rose cleared it out and focused on the cake. "Try destroying my chair." She ordered with authority.

"No" Eclipse says resting her head on the table and she sighs "Can't we trow the book in the sea?" she asks looking at Rose.

Rose shook her head. "Nope. It'll just resurface, if anything, it'll open the book.." She replied. "I suggest we just do my plan.."

"Limiting my power or training those idiot?" Eclipse asks looking at Rose "Not the second one please"

Roose laughed. "Sorry, it's the second one... At least they won't die..." Rose smiled wryly. "And besides, what choice do we have? I can limit your power but how'll we prevent the book from opening?" She pointed out.

Sweet Pea barged into the cafe, frantically looking to the left and right. "Don't mind me, everyone. Just looking for my boyfriend"

"He's not your boyfriend!" a fairy shouted from one of the tables.

Sweet Pea: "Of course he is. He just doesn't know it yet"

"He's not and he's not here, besides I heard he already has a girlfriend" Eclipse says and she looks at Rose "We don't open it and since he's after us, we can just leave pixie hollow"

Rose sighed. "I told you... He'll use Pixie Hollow against you to make you come back!" She rolled her eyes. "That reminds me, why does she call him her boyfriend?"

"He's popular and she has an unhealthy obsession" Eclipse says and she stretches "But I am not training them, even if they might be our only hope" she says and gets a plan "He needs us both right? What if he can't revive me, then he can't do as he wishes"

Rose looked at Eclipse as of she was wearing a chicken hat. "Are you suggesting I kill you?" She asked. "No, that won't do."

"I am suggesting that if I were to die I can seal myself in a crystal, of course I found ways to use spells he can't break" Eclipse says and she sighs.

A puddle of water materialised behind Eclipse's chair. The water started to warp until it turned into Lakuna. "My, my, all this talk about death is so depressing. Why should you die when you have so much potential, my dear?"

(should we say that when humans enter Pixie Hollow, they shrink to fairy size? just to make things fair)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eclipse turns to Lakuna "Potential to destroy stuff" she mumbles and gets up "Trust me, it's better of here without me, but my friends would be sad so I'm still here" she says and leaves through a portal, arriving in her old hoe, the cave and she walks to the back where she sits down and she sighs.

Lakuna's pendant glowed with a dark energy as Eclipse used her magic.

A small fire tornado formed to Lakuna's right, from which Pyro emerged. Similarly, Zephyr emerged from a small whirlwind that had formed to her left. Next to Zephyr, a couple of rocks emerged from the ground, arranging themselves into a humanoid shape which eventually turned into Terbis.

"Any luck?" Pyro asked.

Lakuna shook her head. "I suppose she didn't catch my message. I might've been too subtle"

"If she didn't get it, maybe others will" Terbis suggested.

"For an idiot, you have a very good idea" Lakuna replied, then raised her staff, preparing a spell. "Let us make a deal, people! The first three of you who are willing to join us are allowed to live"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose closed her eyes. Eclipse was stubborn all right. "N-" She was about to decline once again when a pool started to grow until it formed a human. Eclipse seemed to know her. She let the conversation flow until Eclipse disappeared into as portal. Sighing at the new, uh, beings, Rose stood. "And what makes you think I'll let you do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back