• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pixie Hollow Adventures RP (Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies)

"No, but I know that he can wipe out your forces in whoosh, in the state their in..." Rose smirked again and crossed her arms.

Bolt: "What state? We're no ordinary army, you know. We're the toughest out there. It took just six of us to bring a sun to a world that had never seen light before, among other stuff. Even our soldiers don't die in war. Why do you think Neverland is the safe and wonderful place every human kid dreams of?"

"And that was a minor curse Bolt, you won't survive the bigger ones, unless you want to test it" Eclipse says and she sighs "Well you've always been full of yourself and that special force of yours, but this is something you do not want to mess with, also, you call it save, but there's always danger lurking around the corner"

Rose sighed once again. "Well then.. How bout' this.. If you can survive what I'm about to do.. Then we'll give you some help.." She smirked challengingly. If he was who he said he was, he won't back down.

Rose made eye contact with Bolt and started using her powers. This pinch should be able to make an above-average strong fairy writhe in pain. A black blight suddenly started to spread on Bolt's fingertips.

Bolt was starting to feel dizzy. "This feels familiar" he said, conjuring lightning at his hands to fight back the dark energy

"They're only that strong because I used to enhance weapons for them" Eclipse says and she adds "And I refuse to help them", she puts some extra power at what Rose is doing "That's pretty pointless what you're doing there Bolt"

Bolt fell to his knees, but he still had some fight left in him. "You might want to check your facts twice. With Ella's training, we were like that even before you showed up. A good soldier is a good soldier, with or without magical weapons"

"I don't go out to watch your stupid training, I don't care about you or the special force, I care about everyone who's in a high enougj rank because they let me stay here, even after knowing what I could do and I care about Winter and Autumn since they were the first normal fairies who saw me regurally because they wanted to get to know me" Eclipse says, increasing the pain a little "You don't care about me because I'm a thread to Pixie Hollow"

"You should have thought of that before you didn't give me some time to regain my magic and kept annoying me" Eclipse says and she glares, increasing it more "You knew what I can do and yet you didn't give me the space I needed!"

Rose raised her hand to stop it. It began to heal, the blight fading away. "Thats enough... Look.. Stop being to dang stubborn.. This is our fight, not yours.. But help if you want.." She turned to Eclipse. "Stop it, unless you want one too..." She glared. "And he wasn't the only one..."

Eclipse stops "The rest isn't here, but I don't care if he dies trying to fight the evil wizard, in fact, he can try right now if he wants to" she says crossing her arms "And I'd rather blow them all to piece, but I'm not allowed to do that"

"But you care about Pixie Hollow, don't you? He'll use that against you.." Rose said, then she turned to Bolt again. "Its not that simple. He wants us. He may not be able to destroy us two, but he can destroy Pixie Hollow. which is a problem for Eclipse."

"I could always..." she mumbles and whispers to Rose so no one else hears "What if I erase everyone memories? They won't interfere then", it would be risky having some idiots trying to help when they don't know the real danger.

Rose shook her head. "He'all just find them and threaten you... Then of course, thanks to Clarion's Oath, I need to save you." Rose said with a face.

"Then I can wipe part of my own memories" Eclipse says "Besides, no matter how much I hate those idiots I don't want to see them destroyed by him" she mumbles quietly while looking down.

Rose scoffed. "So you wanna watch them die with no pity or feelings at all and be the cause of it?" She raised a brow. "That won't do..."

"Then I'm open to suggestions because he will attack Pixie Hollow no matter where we open the book" Eclipse says sitting down and she sighs "But first, I'm hungry" she says, she had been flying around a lot and didn't managed to find much food on the main land after leaving the orphanage.

Rose sighed. She waited till Eclipse was done and decided to agree. "Me too.. Come join if you want Bolt.." She waved her hand as a signal a and headed to a Cafe. She wasn't really hungry but she was craving for some sweets.

Eclipse follows her "So... what would happen if we never open the book?" she asks, wishing she could destroy it, but she couldn't.

'"You run out off power and you die. He escapes and the cycle is once again done." Rose ordered a cheesecake and put her hand on her chin.

"I don't run out of power automatically, I will if I'm not careful using my magic" Eclipse says and she just orders some fruit salad "Besides, I'm used to sealing him back into the book, it's getting easier each time"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back