• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
The waves beat steadily against the hull of the Forbidden Soul as members of the ships crew scurry about on deck. A young women stands tall and confident at the wheel, a fierce look sparkles in her eyes. Every so often sea mist would splash upon the ship. The young women who was Captain of the ship, has one of her crew members take the wheel. "Another victorious raid, men!" She shouts while unsheathing her cutlass and pointing it towards the sky. "Anyone who crosses our path will be destroyed! Were heading out to Tortuga!" She shouts as a devilish smirk creeps its way onto her lips.

Jake awoke from his slumber, he was sunburned pretty bad but he had some oil to fix that. He lifted his head slowly with his hands to his face to block the sun, He looked around the flat blue ocean only to find a ship. Jake was rather curious about this ship so he found his eyeglass and placed it up to his eye "What do we have here....... Great looks like another pirate ship, I guess I'll have to talk myself out of another one" He placed the eyeglass in his hammock and took several paces back and forth, trying to figure out what to do "I have that experimental gunpowder in the back but that's really unstable, well maybe they won't come by my ship, it is really small but still they are going to come by" He tried to think of something else to do but nothing came to him "well maybe I will....... screw it, ill think of something when they come over here.

@Libra259

Libra259 said:
The waves beat steadily against the hull of the Forbidden Soul as members of the ships crew scurry about on deck. A young women stands tall and confident at the wheel, a fierce look sparkles in her eyes. Every so often sea mist would splash upon the ship. The young women who was Captain of the ship, has one of her crew members take the wheel. "Another victorious raid, men!" She shouts while unsheathing her cutlass and pointing it towards the sky. "Anyone who crosses our path will be destroyed! Were heading out to Tortuga!" She shouts as a devilish smirk creeps its way onto her lips.
"hey Kim" Pride says as he put his hand on her right shoulder "Good morning. Already screaming? it's so early..."

"Physical contact." Kimberly says while shooting him a look. "And yes I am." She replies while spotting another ship. Should I sink it?.. Is it a pirate ship? She pulls her telescope (think thats what its called) out and looks at the ship.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Physical contact." Kimberly says while shooting him a look. "And yes I am." She replies while spotting another ship. Should I sink it?.. Is it a pirate ship? She pulls her telescope (think thats what its called) out and looks at the ship.
@JPTheWarrior
he whisper in her hear "we both know that isnt a problem for you" he smiles and takes a few steps back

"I dont care what Aiden said. Did he mention I tried to kill him a bit after we met? And I dont care what you think just no physical contact." She says with a sigh. At sea Kimberly had a rather foul attitude since she became more 'pirate like'.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"I dont care what Aiden said. Did he mention I tried to kill him a bit after we met? And I dont care what you think just no physical contact." She says with a sigh. At sea Kimberly had a rather foul attitude since she became more 'pirate like'.
@JPTheWarrior
"Well gotta be so rude? I thought you liked him. That was what you told me in the castle"

The Forbidden Soul came to halt just as Kimberly was about to answer Pride. "At bloody hell! Did we hit something?! No would of heard and felt that." She looks over the side of the ship to see the ocean frozen around them. "Ok now I thought that was impossible... And Pride just cuz I'm rude and dont care doesnt mean Aiden doesnt have a small place in my heart. If your gonna continue to be a pest then Im gonna have to treat you like one." She huffs.

@JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
The Forbidden Soul came to halt just as Kimberly was about to answer Pride. "At bloody hell! Did we hit something?! No would of heard and felt that." She looks over the side of the ship to see the ocean frozen around them. "Ok now I thought that was impossible... And Pride just cuz Ik rude and dont care doesnt mean Aiden doesnt have a small place in my heart. If your gonna continue to be a pest then Im gonna have to treat you like one." She huffs.
he laughs "Since when did you treat me in any other way"

Frost just stood up and laughed and said "You guys are just idiots." He laughed again then said "Your ship has a dent on the left hand side it's bad for speed you should check that." He heard the argument right now and thought that they are just dumb.

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

"Ummmm if you can see I'm on the right side and that dent was there for about I'd say 5 months. " He smirked and then said "Sorry for ruining your arguement. " He laughed and used ice to make stairs and walked up

@Libra259

"Hes not on the ship blockhead." She states and Kimberly nods, "mad or not that changes nothing, oh and moron that wasnt there I check my ship every day so dint come here and begin telling me about dents in my ship and how long they have been here." She shouts down at the other guy. She then turns to Pride, "and last I checked this is my ship and im the captain. If he was on and you had a problem with it then you get him off. Im sure if you talk to him long enough you'll drive him away from being so bored." She says in a monotone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"Hes not on the ship blockhead." She states and Kimberly nods, "mad or not that changes nothing." She shouts down at the other guy. She then turns to Pride, "and last I checked this is my ship and im the captain. If he was on and you had a problem with it then you get him off. Im sure if you talk to him long enough you'll drive him away from being so bored." She says in a monotone.
"that hurted" he says it with Aiden's voice. He smiles and with the same voice "Very well. Once he destroys your ship dont come cry to my room like you did last week"

"I did not cry blockhead." She smirked, "that was you. And if you payed attention then you know that I can rebuild my ship in minutes." She replies.

@JPTheWarrior

Frost said finally "ok if he wants me gone let him try." He sat at the ledge and smirked as he also said to him "Ha I think I know you like her." He tried to bring his rage out

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

TheSourPunchLime said:
Frost said finally "ok if he wants me gone let him try." He sat at the ledge and smirked as he also said to him "Ha I think I know you like her." He tried to bring his rage out
@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior
"Me as Pride no. Me as Aiden Yes. And Yes it was you, Kim. Every crew member heard your female screams"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back