• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Raika smiled and when it eas finally kotori, chirpy and her turn. Chirpy picked a black for to ride. Raika lifted kotori up and put her on a white horse and strapped her in. She then got on black horse and smiled " hold on tight"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kotori was surprised that Raika suddenly picked her up and strapped her in. "Hey, I'm not a child you know I'm in middle school" kotori pouted but was still glad to be on the ride. She looked over to see Yukaze and Mitsuko In line she looked over and waved happily. Yukaze grinned and waved back.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

"D'aw~" Mitsuko purred as she lightly pushed Yukaze's shoulder in more of a playful manner. "That's your sister right? Has to be- I see the genes." she smiled genuinely. "Gah, she is just a little cutie~ Look at her having a blast! Man that's endearing!"

Raika giggled "sorry about..." ' you forgot that she was in middle school' ' shh.... She doesn't need to know that' the ride started and raika smiled and chirpy chuckled a little.

Yukaze couldn't help but chuckle as Mitsuko looked so memorized by this."yeah that's my sister, and I agree shes a very cute sis" Yukaze laughed, "today she seems to be more of a child then normal though" Yukaze said then added,"so what grade are you in I don't think I've seen you at the school" he said curiously.

Kotori looked at Raika and chirpy before she could say anything the ride started up so she held on. As it started to go around and around she kept smiling, "thanks Raika" she said as they went around.

Raika was like " weeee" she laughed as the ride went up and down and around. She giggled as she was having fun. She looked at kotori when she said thank you " no problem kotori" she said with a smile

John closed his eyes, "Did they get a feel if it was male or female? How long did it take to get thrown into the TV? Anyone know?"

Grace placed a finger on her chin in thought. "...I think I remember someone saying that it felt like a male. It doesn't seem to take long at all for them to kidnap someone and throw them into a tv. The others would probably know more, since I haven't been kidnapped myself."

Mitsuko giggled. "Because this is an amusement park! Even stern bussiness men and meany cops can just kick back and relax here~!" she said joyously, clapping her hands together in amusement. "This place helps you bring out your inner child!"

Adara sat there and wondered on what to do for the longest time. Finally though, did she settle down on one of her MMOs and wonderfully greeted by what she would call her 'senpai', a fellow recluse lolicon known as Shadowlegend. But of course...older. She assumed she would spend her day speaking with him, and began to MMO. That would surely distract her from her thoughts.

"I have family that will be here tomorrow so I need to prepare a few things." He set his glass down and looked over at Hank, "So what do you want?."

"Well I wanted to ask a few questions..." he mumbled as he began to pour even more black coffee and chug it down.

"Questions....I see, Sit down then." Cyrus sat down at the table as well with his water taking light sips.

Hank did take a seat but he had to keep chugging down coffee or else he looked as if he would fall asleep. "Yeah ok so..." he started, forcing down another bitter chug. "Oakley...what's up with that moron?"

"He broke simple as that, he wanted Adara off of him and i assisted but since he acted before asking questions he got the wrong side of what was supposed to happen." Cyrus took another sip unfazed by anything that was going on.

Yukaze sighed, 'this is the second time she's ignored my question, maybe she's to excited or something' Yukaze thought to himself. He quickly forgot as Raika started to go around he couldn't help but laugh as she giggled and said weee, she's like kotori in a way. 'Its almost like we have another addition to the family' Yukaze smiled a little as he thought this.

As kotori went around she started to giggle from the excitement, "this is so fun yuki" .

"So is that your girlfriend or something?" she asked quickly as she watched Raika over before nudging at Yukaze again sheepishly.

Raika laughed and giggled throughout the entire rided. After a minute she thought of a great idea "hehe...." ' knowing him and how he acts he probably deleted the picture...' she snickered a little. She took out her phone and quickly sent hank the pic of him and chirpy sleep. She then text " we're at the amusement come and join us if uou have time!!" She sent it and put it away and continued to enjoy her time with kotori

Yukaze lost his composer as she said this and turned a little red, "ugh well...not really...I mean...I like her and she likes me but...were not going out right now " he said finally in a defeated tone embarrassed.

'One of these days he needed to get around to truly asking her out but there hasn't been a good chance' Yukaze thought to himself. He tried to steer away from her question, "what about you anyone you like" he said then wondered if she miss this question too.

Dan and Lyla finished their food. Dan paid the bill and left a tip for John. Dan and Lyla got up and left the restaurant waiting for Lyla's ride to come pick her up outside the restaurant. "I had a good time Lyla. And remember there is a big meeting with the Head of Junes next week." Lyla nodded and then her ride came to pick her up. Dan went back inside the restaurant and sat down with John and Grace. "So what we talking about?"

"Well of course!" she stated matter of factlly, without any shame or embarassment from it. She then nudged at Yukaze again and offered a thumbs up. "Don't worry. I know what girls like so I have your back all the way! We'll make that ship hence forth!" she exclaimed, offering a smile.

John took a sip of lemonade. "Well first off I would be interested in hearing if your company offers public stock options and what they do. Second off im trying to piece together any information we have. Killer's gender, methodology, any possible motivations, we know who will be next but that's about it. Grace told me most everything and I am trying to put together a picture."

Yukaze stared at her for a second not sure if she was serious, he then nodded "ok I'll hold you to it" Yukaze then grinned. He looked and noticed the ride was almost over, "looks like your turn Is coming up" he reminded mitsuko.

The ride stopped and raika helped kotori get of the horse " did ya have fun?" Raika asked with a smile. Chirpy got of and followed the two out of the ride "that was fun..." he muttered and raika giggled a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back