• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Yukaze laughed, "I thought it was great" he said not able to contain his laughter. Kotori came down obvious she had rushed her stuff all loose and quickly thrown on. "I'm ready" she said quickly.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

"Thank you very much John. This is coming from both Lyla and me." Dan and Lyla began to converse about both their companies cooperation in a new chain. While they were talking Dan began to wonder many different things, but his mind got right back on track for his company.

Raika giggled and fixed up kotori " there was no need to rush" she said as she finished fixing her up " there...come on" she began walkong to the door.

"Yuki said you'd leave me behind if I didn't " kotori pouted. Yukaze retorted back, "I was kidding jeez". He looked at the group, "alright are we ready to go" Yukaze said happily.

Yukaze smiled and followed along with Kotori and the rest of the group. He was happy he this day might be nice after all.

Raika hummed and walked ' it's a date~' shadow said to her in her head. Raika blinked '.....what?...hey I thought you couldn't talk until I got you out of your card!!' Shadow laughed ' you thought wrong~'

Yukaze was happy as they walked along the sidewalk. He felt a feeling of warmth like something else was enjoying this, 'strange' he thought to himself. As he thought about what could it be he didn't realize how close they already were to the park. Kotori jumped with joy as she saw it getting closer.

John delivered the steak cooked to perfection. It was perfectly seasoned. "Need any steak sauce?" John asked as he put it down.

Shadow kept laughing '...calm down...' ' I can't....' raika looked at kotori and giggled at how excited she is. She went over to the ticket stand and bought wrist bands for everyone. She hande o e to yukaze, kotori and chirpy, who put it on. They entered and raika said " alrighty! Pick a ride!" She said happily and giggled

Mitsuko had already found herself walking idly around the amusement park. Daisuke had a phone, so when he needed her he would call. Simple as that. She began to walk idly about, her mind slightly lost in thought as nothing would be fun alone...but she couldn't rely on Daisuke because she knew immediately he would never dare to even ride on the merry go round with him, much less anything actually fun. She pouted slightly until out of the corner of her eye had she caught victim of glorious blue hair that moved with both breeze and physical movement. Stopping lightly, she looked over and caught glimpse of two familiar figures. From school possibly..? Yeah they looked her age. Nobody particularly social though, as she was considered popular at school but after a better look she was able to recognize the guy from kendo and Raika in which..well who didn't really know her out of the back of their heads? There was even a cute younger girl and boy but.. she didn't really know who they were.

That didn't matter though- they were both there for the same thing~ Had to be and with that she skipped over towards the three and tapped Raika's shoulder lightly- a confident look on her face.

"Excuse me~ you four don't happen to be on a double date, do you?" she asked with her signature smirk.

Raika turned around and looked at mitsuko " and who are you?" She asked with a blank face, she can tell she is one those popular stuck up girls by lookong at the smirk on her face.

Yukaze was surprised when he saw a random girl walk up to them and ask them a question. Strange he can't remember if he's ever seen this girl before even at school. A voice filled his head, 'you better be careful this one wants something that you have' the familiar voice said. 'Houki' he thought as he thought of what she said. "No where just here to have fun" Yukaze said to the girl.

Cyrus chuckled as he picked his arm up and lifted the Wielding helmet off of his face, "One communication device complete. Now what should i do?" He leaned back in his chair and looked around, piles of metal and devices were scattered all over the place. He looked over to a small drone that was sitting on the table and began to tinker with it a bit. "Boredom is life's greatest enemy."

Mitsuko let out a semi embarrassed chuckle as she began to twirl a bit of un-fried hair with her finger. "Sorry sorry I know this is a little... off." she said shrugging lightly. "Here me out ok? If you four are on a double date then I totally respect that but.." she looked around. "I'm here to have fun, you know? But it's no fun when you're hanging out alone.." she said before making a silent 'oh' with her mouth. "Mitsuko Noa Yamamoto. I think we may go to the same school. Well I mean, I recognize you. Raika, right?"

Raika nodded " yes I am raika....and no we're not on a double date...." she then added " you can join us if you want" she said with a smile " and nice to meet you noa" trying to be friendly to noa. ' I have a bad feeling about this...' shadow had to raika.

Mitsuko's face lit up upon hearing Raika's kind words. "Thanks so much!" she declared as she grabbed at Raika's hands suddenly and shook them. "We'll have lots of fun! I LOVE the rides here!" she said with a glorious smile and looked down at the other female. "Hello! Aren't you cute~!" she offered her hands "Can I get to know your name too?"

Sighing, exhausted from the night beforehand, had Hank finally decided to locate Cyrus's home and walked over towards his front door. He knocked and tried to keep awake, tapping at his foot anxiously.

Kotori was surprised when she saw the girl suddenly talk to her. She walked over and hid behind Yukaze, "yuki what do I do" she said shyly.

Yukaze found this weird normal she didn't act like this,'odd' he thought. "Her names Kotori, I guess she's shy right now sorry about that" Yukaze offered to the Mitsuko.

Cyrus heard a knock on the door from the garage he looked over to a monitor screen which had a camera watching the front door. Cyrus pressed a button that played a speaker out to the front door, "Hey Hank whats up?" Cyrus said into the microphone.

Ritsu looked at mitsuki with a smiled, it looked normal but to raika it was stiff smile. She looked kotori " so kotori which ride do you want to ride?" She asked with a smile. Chirpy just stayed in the background and watched he didnt say anything.

Mitsuko nodded softly, giggling towards Kotori- her hands up in a surrender. "I get it I get it! It's a little too random probably!" She offered her friendly and genuine smile. "My apologies though. I'm typically like this..why waste your time on being shy? You got to live life!" she gave a thumbs up. "But it's great though, right? Now I don't have to spend my day alone~ I feel accomplished!"

Hank jumped back and cursed beneath his breath at the microphone. Shaking his head he began to mutter- hoping there was no special buttons he had to hold on to in order to speak. "Sorry...can I come in? Also..do you make coffee?"

Cyrus pressed another button and the door opened, "Come in there should be some coffee and the door to the garage on the right side, and make sure you close the door behind you."

Yukaze sighed and looked at Raika, "so what do you want to go on first, me and..." He looked at kotori she nodded still hidding behind him. Yukaze continued, "me and Kotori will do whatever you want" he said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back