• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Raika giggled and ate her food. She looked at yukaze " what are you talkong about you and chirpy are coming too"

"Uh..." Grace had to pause, trying to take in all the questions at once. "We actually don't know that much. Regular shadows live in the tv world, but whenever people from here go there Shadows manifest from them. I don't know how they are created otherwise, but they have never tried to get out of the tv world before."

John looked and sighed, "Do they live in our minds, or do they live in the TV world? Does anyone in your group know? If not I believe that to be the more important question to ask."

John looked shocked, "You mean none of you have ever tried talking to your shadow to try and get some understanding? if not, we really should do that next time we see a shadow."

Dan's meeting started and there was a knock at the door and he went to open it. Outside his door was a young woman working for the company he has been working with. Dan smiled and greeted her. "Hello. I'm Dan so shall we start this meeting?" She replied back to him. "Um could we walk and talk about it? I think it would be better." "Uh. Sure that's fine. Let's discuss this now shall we." Dan and the girl walked around talking about the business for a while and decided to stop at a restaurant to talk more.

"That might be kind of hard to do." Grace pointed out. "Shadows only seem interested in harming their originals, and besides, I think everyone other than us has their persona already."

"Admit. It~" Mitsuko teased lovingly as she began to poke at Daisuke's cheek, having to bend down ever so slightly to tease the young boy. Daisuke, face still of monotony and little to almost no emotion (that little emotion came from his lonely and lost puppy dog eyes) didn't dare to even falter, as he knew it would only instigate Mitsuko even more.

"This is totally a date and you're hitting on me~" Mitsuko continued to tease as she stopped from her poking and began to pinch lightly at his cheek.

"nn, stop it.." Daisuke mumbled, making Mitsuko giggle.

"Aww~" she let go obediently and stood up straight, boring her eyes adoringly into Daisuke's side view.

"So if it wasn't a date why did you bring me here~?" she teased, though the question still genuine. "I totally know that this place isn't your cup of tea."

she said as she looked around at the amusement park she ended up in. Daisuke was more or less a recluse, though mind you he was a very productive one as he had a magical hand in the art of sewing. Lifting an eyebrow, she kept her eyes on the boy until he spoke.

"Precisely." he said subtly and without any other meaning to it. He looked over at her. "You didn't eat, did you? Nutrition is healthy you know. Always start your day with a nice breakfast. I know you're beautiful and popular but try not to be too social as I go over to the stands.." he mumbled as he turned around and began to head towards one of the nearby food stands.

Mitsuko watched him go and began to wait...oh but how waiting could be kind of boring!

John looked deep in thought, "Perhaps if we had a self-aware shadow we could inquire further, but the question is, could something like that exist?" John sighed as his phone rang, his grandpa had texted him saying, 'we're busy, get your lazy ass over here. We need help with a few tables.' John got up as he looked at Grace, "Let's head back to the shop, they need some help so we've been drafted it looks like." They arrived back at the store just as Dan did. John looked surprised to see the person from the TV, "Well, looks like you dropped by like I requested. It's good to see you." John held out a hand.

Dan looked at John and smiled. "Why hello young man and you are?" Dan said to John. The woman Dan with started spouting at him. "Stop it. Your being rude to him." "Alright , alright. Hey John this must be a sheer coincidence. To be truthful i was just having a meeting and i didn't knew you worked here. But it's great too see you.

Yukaze was surprised, "oh wow thanks, I haven't been to a amusement park in forever" Yukaze said thinking. "Well let's have lots of fun then" he said and kotori nodded with glee. They finished there breakfast fast, "as usual it was delicious, thank you Raika".

from the legendary Shiro Okami

John sighed, "Shame, I was hoping to talk about international operations for your company as well as public stock options, having a representative from America definitely does help." John shrugged, "But yes, my grandparents are the local owners, so I help out when I can as my parents are abroad currently, it's a pleasure to meet you again and I would like to talk about business whenever you get a chance."

Raika and chirpy also finished. She giggled " thanks, now get ready!" She took their dishes and began to wash them. Chirpy helped as well " your a great cook" "thanks"

"Well that would be great John, but since you work here could we get the specials for today if you don't mind and some soda for me and Lyla (her name)."

Yukaze nodded, "hurry up kotori or you'll be left behind" he said jokingly. Kotori took it literally, "what she wouldn't leave me behind..." She rushed up to her room to get ready just in case.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

John sighed silently, he hoped that Dan wasn't entirely dense and got what he was trying to tell him. He nodded as he said, "Our current special is the 8 oz Ribeye or the Rueben sandwich. As for drinks we have Ramune, Coke, Diet Coke, Lemonade, Pepsi, Diet pepsi, root beer, water, and diet lemonade."

Lyla looked at John and asked for a lemonade. "I'll have the rib-eye and have root beer for a drink. Oh and John we can talk about "business" tomorrow ." Said Dan.

Raika giggled and chirpy chuckled. She went to the bathroom and fixed her hair and washed up a little. After ahe got out she foxed chirpy's hair. " he-what are you doing?!" " what does it look like fixing your bed head" she finished and sat down and waited for kotori. " that was unnecessary..." she messed it up a bit.

John scratched his head, "Sure, what would you like as your side and how would you like it cooked? Also I'll get those drinks right out."

John nodded as he scribbled their order down, "What dressing would you like? Our house is a raspberry vinaigrette that has a light but sweet flavor. "

Grace hung back, entirely unsure of what she should do. She had never worked in a place like this before. But she had to admit, John certainly seemed like he knew what he was doing. It made sense, considering that he said he often worked there.

John nodded as he quickly brought out two drinks, and a few minutes later he brought out a house salad with fresh strawberries and spinach with the dressing on the side so she could decide on how much she needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back