• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

"It's Houki I guess" Yukaze said back to her. Houki seemed to be enjoying the petting surprisingly, 'I guess even the mighty fox has a weakness' he thought smiling.

Houki looked at Yukaze, 'shut up' she retorted back. Yukaze agreed with what John had said, 'it did seem late' he thought wondering.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Yukaze was having a hard time from trying not to laugh as he could tell Houki was trying hard to keep her composer, 'please help' she pleaded to him.

"Alright that's enough now Raika" Yukaze said smiling as Houki disappeared into thin air.

Grace smiled as she watched the amusing scene. It was nice to have the mood lightened after that fight. As she had expected, she hadn't been particularly helpful; she knew next to nothing about fighting. However, it was a million times better than just watching helplessly back in the real world.

She nodded to John's statement; it was after midnight, after all.

" aww...but come on...she is so cute!!" She giggled. Shadow laughed at houki 'oh come on houki she like you ' she snickered.

"Yeah well the cute foxy needs her sleep" Yukaze laughed, he could feel houki's wraith in his head as he said that.

'Speaking of which I feel tired myself' Yukaze thought," I agree with john we should all probably start heading back" Yukaze said to the Raika and the group.

Shadow disappeared and was still laughing. Raika giggled and nodded " okie" chirpy created a tv for everyone use to leave.

Cyrus was the first to walk through, He didn't want to spend anymore time here, "I'll see you guys Monday." He said before he walked through.

Yukaze nodded as he saw Cyrus walk into the tv. "Well I guess this is goodbye for me too, see ya later guys" Yukaze waved to the group. He was about to get into the tv when he remembered, "Raika are you coming or staying here for awhile longer" Yukaze said curiously.

After making sure the glove was turned off, Grace removed it and handed it to John. "Thank you for letting me borrow this. I'd better go to now, so...bye." With that she left as well.

Yukaze nodded and followed Raika out through the tv. He landed on the floor of his room and looked around, 'well looks like I got back fine' Yukaze thought to himself.

Dan landed safely in the dojo and looked around for his maids and butlers, but none of them were awake. Dan went up to his room and laid down in his bed waiting to fall asleep.

Yukaze walked downstairs to see Raika and chirpy in the house. "Glad you guys made it safely" he smiled, Yukaze then looked around. "we're going to have to find a better way to get back because one day we'll be coming out of the tv and kotori will be on the couch" Yukaze said laughing nervously.

Yukaze thought about it and nodded, "that's sounds like a great plan....except...i don't know where you live I've never been to your house" Yukaze said scratching his cheek.

Yukaze thought about it and nodded, "that's sounds like a great plan....except...i don't know where you live I've never been to your house" Yukaze said scratching his cheek.

"Alright sounds like a plan" Yukaze said happily. He watch chirpy fall asleep, "well someone was sleepy, speaking of which guess I'll get some shut eye myself" Yukaze yawned right after.

"Alright sounds like a plan" Yukaze said happily. He watch chirpy fall asleep, "well someone was sleepy, speaking of which guess I'll get some shut eye myself" Yukaze yawned right after.

"Night" Yukaze walked up stairs to his room. He opened kotori's to see she was sleeping then walked to his and fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back