• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

John yelled up to her, "If you can get her to stay still for a few seconds or let me get a punch into that sword, I could pretty easily dismantle it. So give me an opening!"

Dan's mind drifted away quickly as memories of his past filled his mind. Her parents are dead. Just like mine, but the difference is her parents didn't neglect her. No i got to stop thinking about it. Dan ran up to the shadow and took out his weapon. "Persona! Attack combo! Zio and hammer smash!" Dan's persona shot a ball of lightning at the shadow at the same time Dan swung his hammer.

John looked at the shadow now on the ground, "Hey, broody guy, I dunno your name, but use fire on it NOW." John said pointing to the shadow, "Aim for its heart!" John said pointing to Cyrus than at the shadow's chest.

Cyrus nodded and looked down at the fallen shadow, "Agi." His persona threw multiple fireballs down onto the shadow causing a pillar of fire.

Shadow was lookong at the sword and grinned. She looked at rei ' can you ask your friend if I can keep this.....' raika laughed and looked at rei " hey rei....can shadow keep the sword?"

Shadow hugged and shook her head. Raika laughed " she likes the sword....and stop ordering my persona around!"

John looked at Raika, "Sword could be part of the shadow, meaning the sword could be controlled, meaning at that close range it is possible that her shadow could have the sword go straight through your Persona. Better safe than sorry."

" yeah but look at the way she is holding the sword. the shadow would need to move it away from her and then move it straight threw her body. My shadow will be able to move out of the way, before it can go through her" raika explained

John winced, tough call to make. Could the shadow have been bluffing, hard to tell.... "Do we have a healer standing by?"

John sighed as he shook his head, going over to Rei as he went to hold her up. "This is your battle ain't it? I think you should be the one to end it, come on I'll help you along."

John nodded as they approached her shadow, "It looks like it's beat... You want to borrow my glove to finish it off? Or do you have another idea?"

John nodded as he let go when they got right next to the shadow, "Just be careful not to over exert yourself. Both of you have taken a beating..."

"You...are me..." She started. "You are a part of me that I should learn to accept." She slowly approached and put her hand on the Shadow. "I admit it, I was like that. I want and take like nobody's business. I was just never happy what what I have." Tears were building up in her eyes. "When I found out about their death I wanted them come back. I felt like I would never be happy again." She wiped her tears away. "Then I met them." She said as she turned to the others. "They make me feel better and even though I hid who I really am they still accept me." The Shadow started to dissipate into particles of light. "Say my name..." A whispered. "...Utopia."

Raika smiled and hugged rei. She then looked at houki and ran over to her and petted her " adorable!" She giggle " csn I call you foxy?" She asked

------

Shadow looked at her sword and smiled ' I gotta new weapon~' she chimed and grinned.

John smiled as he stepped forward bracing her, "Quite the beautiful persona.... Still. I think you and everyone else here could use some sleep. I'll introduce myself tomorrow. I work at the Ippon Restaurant. Just ask the owner where John is. As for now, isn't it awfully late on a Saturday?" John said giving everyone a carefree smile.

Houki was surprised by the sudden hug then the sudden question she looked at Raika, 'I'd prefer if she didn't and I'm not adorable' she said to Yukaze.

Yukaze laughed a little relieved everything was over again and so far everyone was all right. "She said no" Yukaze said to Raika.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Shadow laughed at houki ' foxy...nice nickname' she said to her. Raika pouted "fine...what's her name?" She continued to pet her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back