• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

John looked at the tornado, "I would suggest anyone who has electrical attacks or uses lightning to step forward and deal with that. With enough energy it might be possible to counter it, otherwise we had better move."

Cyrus backed up a bit as he looked over at the tornado, "Maragi!" a larger magma ball was launched towards the shadow.

Shadow got back and giggled a little. She shot lightening bolts into the tornado. Raika gave her knife back to shadow.

The fox looked at Yukaze a little annoyed " I'll remember this" her voiced filled his head again. Yukaze nodded and yelled "agi" firing a ball of fire at the tornado. "Dan and Raika both have lighting that should make it easier than" Yukaze said back to what John said.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

' raika how are you and yu-ka-ze~" raika's face turned red 'concentrate on the fight!' Shadow snickered and shot a stronger lightening into the tornado.

The Shadow charged at the earth and stabbed it's weapon into the ground. It pulled it out and scattered large amounts of debris everywhere. Rei narrowly ducked a large chunk.

Shadow put up an electric sheild around everyone to protect them from the attack. She then coated the knives in electricity and threw it at the shadow.

John straightened up as he pulled out his headphones and put them in his ears. "I got a plan. Cover me." John said as he pulled out a shot of adrenaline and shot himself full of it as he rushed forward.

" idiot! Shadow get that idiot back her!!" Shaodw nodded and grabbed john and put him back with rhe group " I dont care what plan you have you are going to die if uou rush in woth out a persona!!!!! Use your god damn head!!!" She yelled in anger

The Shadow gave a loud roar when it was hit by knives and took of once more. Its roar attracted the attention of several Shadows and they started to gather. The Shadow then unleashed another tornado.

Yukaze pulled out his sword as the other shadows started to appear. He slashed and hacked away at them, "we need a way to take out Rey's shadow" Yukaze said to the group. Yukazes person slashed at the other shadows with her giant claws, "thanks fox" Yukaze smiled.

"I have a name" she yelled in his head. "Well then tell me it" Yukaze said back holding off the other shadows.

Shadow handed raika two knives. She used them and atart3d atrackong the shadows. Shadow then dash over to rei's shadow and started attacking it wirh her electricity and knives. She attempted to stab it's neck and then kick it on it's side. " it's fine rei dont worry about it" raika said to her as she killed a shadow.

The Shadow caught what tried to attack it and threw it to the ground. It immediatly charged right after and attempted to impale it.

"ITS HOUKI" the fox yelled in his head. "God fine sorry" Yukaze said covering his ears he looked over and saw that Reis shadow was going for Raika's shadow. "Houki go help them" he commanded the persona. The fox nodded happy now, she ran over and slashed at Reis shadow with her giant claws. Then stood in front of it blocking Raika's shadow from harm.

In the blind of the shadow's onslaught against rei's shadow, John charged up and smiled as he jumped up and aimed a punch directly at Shadow Rei's sword. "Special delivery from America!"

'Thanks Houki' shadow said to her. She used her speed and got behind rei's shadow and kicked it's back and send it flying to the ground. She then notice john ' idiot...' she used her speed and got him out of the way before the shadow hit the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
John looked at the shadow, being saved by the persona as he sighed, "You know, I'm supposed to hit it, not have you stop me." John holds up his glove. "This thing could probably crack that sword in two and give us a major advantage, problem is getting in close enough to where I can land a hit. Once the sword cracks it should be a fairly straight forward up close and personal battle which I assume at least one of you is an expert on."

Shadow looked at john and sighed he put him down and threw 4 knives coated in electricity at the wings of the shadow.

John looked at Shadow, "Won't work, you gotta think on what its weaknesses are. Judging from the way its acting and how its attacking it seems to not want anyone to get in close. Another option is to create a storm if you can, that will at least ground it."

'Hmm....close combat' she grinned ' my specialty' she used her super speed and fot close and punched the shadow in the stomach and the kicked its side.

"Eye on the sword, If you can try and disarm her! Once she doesn't have a sword she's screwed whenever you get up close and personal!" John yelled, analyzing the entire battle as it played out.

The Shadow roared in pain when it was hit and aimed the weapon at the attacker. It launched the empowered halberd at it and encased it's fists with wind.

'Wow' shaodw blocked the attack with her knife but got hit with the punch and came crashing down to the ground. 'Ok...' she got up ' that sword needs to go...' she dash forward and after the sword again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back