• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Hank stumbled in. "Thanks..." he mumbled as he walked over to where the coffee was and found a mug, pouring him some coffee- straight black. He looked around, wondering if Cyrus had more communication gadgets or if he was actually going to come face him like a person.

Yukaze laughed thinking how of how childish the ride was, but he wasn't against it. "Yuki I wanna ride that" she jumped happily acting more younger than she was to go on the ride. She was even tugging on his shirt like a child, Yukaze smiled " I guess it's decided".

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Raika laighed and held kotori's hand and began to walk towards the merry-go-round. Chirpy smiled and followed.

John sat down at a table in the back and motioned to Grace. "So what kind of business does he own?"

Mitsuko smiled at the sight. "Isn't that cute?" she looked over at the four when she suddenly offered her hand to Chirpy. "So what's your name. I don't think I've seen you around at school before~"

Chirpy looked at her " umm....I dont go to school..." he said to her " my name is chirpy..." he said awkwardly

Cyrus walked out of the Garage with his Wielding mask on since he forgot he was wearing it, "Hello Hank is there a reason your here?" He. set his drone on the counter and walked over to the fridge to grab some water.

Hank glanced over at this mask but was too tired to even care. "Well...." he took a long chug from his coffee, winced at the taste and breathed. "Kinda..." he mumbled.

Cyrus noticed the mask and took it off taking a sip of the water, "It's either yes or no this doesn't swing either way."

Yukaze laughed and followed the others enjoying the day as he neared to the merry go round. He was happy kotori herself was having fun for once real fun.

"Do you really think I'd come here to hang out?" he said, running a hand through his hair, sighing deeply.

"Merry go round huh?" Mitsuko observed dubiously, as she checked at her phone. Daisuke had yet to say anything, much to her fortune. "Ah yes..it's a cute ride~" she smiled smally. "Hardly have I ever ridden it though but...horses are cool."

Yukaze offered his spot as Mitsuko said that about the ride. "Well you wanna go ahead of me then to try it out" Yukaze said nicely.

Dan was going to say no thank you too John, but he already went to sit down. He turned his face back to Lyla and kept on conversing about the companies development for the future.

Mitsuko blinked over in Yukaze's direction. "A-are you sure? I mean I kinda just intruded in on you guys...wouldn't want to spoil your fun.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Raika and kotori got in the front of the line. " we're next!" Raika said excited. Chirpy chuckled a little.

"Sure I don't mind" Yukaze said to Mitsuko reassuringly. "I can always get the next one if I have too" he suggested.

"So then what do you want?" Cyrus took another sip of water, "I'm actually on a schedule here."

"Oh really?" Hank asked, just completely out of it. "What do you have to do..?" though his voice didn't really seemed concerned for such matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks." she smiled with a nod. "That's sweet...I'll totally be the one buying Icecream now~!" and honestly by her she meant Daisuke as she had already spent her Junes paycheck was already wasted on a 'desperate friend who was scared of consequences'. Yeah...it could go anyway interpreted.

John sighed, "Shame. Im looking to invest in foreign markets. My family has long been American and British Royalty, ever since Aleistar Crowley. Admittedly he did it through very perverse ways, but I can't argue with results." John sighed. "Though there are more important issues to attend to, I suppose we should focus on how to combat this. Any ideas on who might be a suspect?"

Yukaze laughed, "you don't have to do that it was no big deal today's about everyone having fun" he said happily.

Kotori was happy as there turn came up, "yay I can't wait" she said excited happy to be out with Raika and everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back