• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Raika smiled and went to the kitchen she took the ingredients she was going to use for dinner and put the rest in the refrigerator for tomorrow. She looked at the ingredients and said "...how does fried rice sound?" She asked adara.

~>♥<~

Raika giggled a little "okie, then why don't cut the vegetables and I get the rice ready" she said

~>♥<~

Adara sighed in relief. That was one something she could do. After rinsing off the vegetables she began to cut them. They were the best most even pieces out there but they more than got the job done. "Hope this suffices~"

Raika laughed a little readied the rice. As it was getting ready she took out a few more ingredients. "Thanks now just sits and I'll start cooking the it" put the rice in the pan and started to stirred.

~>♥<~

Adara nodded and sat down in a chair and lied her head in her arms...thinking. Perhaps I should call my mom...NO! I already went this far don't let her track you down through a phone call! Enjoy this moment of freedom...you need this.

Sighing softly, she nuzzled further into her arms, taking in the scent of home-cooking. Strangely, with this matter, her and Raika were one in the same. Even though her mother was always home for her, they never eat together. Hell...Adara misses home-cooked meals.

Raika was softly singing as she cooked the fried rice. It's a habit she picked up, so that she wouldn't feel alone in the house. After a few minutes she added the vegetables and started to stirred for 5 minutes then she added sale and pepper and stirred it for another 5 minutes. Afterwards she took out 2 plate and served an equal amount of rice in each plate. She put the plate in front of adara with some eating utensils. She did the same for herself. She then asked "What about Tinsel?" She asked adara "what does he eat?"

~>♥<~

Adara giggled as Tinsel came running into the kitchen from the smell of food. "Banica Conchita..." she said to the dog, then her face red as she looked over to Raika she shook her head. "Sorry a little inside joke." She looked down at her food. "Tinsel's a glutton. She'll eat anything basically."

"Hmm...ok" she went over to the kitchen. And started to cook a piece of meat for Tinsel. "You can start eating if you want...this take a few minutes" she told adara.

~>♥<~

Adara shook her head. She knew how fast of an eater she was so she was determined to wait to eat with Raika, like they had planned to.

After a few minutes Raika came back with a piece of cooked meat on a plate and put it in front of Tinsel "there ya go" she said with a smiled as she petted her. She then sat down at the table. She smiled "thanks for wait for me"

~>♥<~

"No problem" she smiled. "Let's dig in!" she said, taking a bit and making a small noise of delight at the taste. "You're a wonderful cook!" she exclaimed. Boy, had Adara forgotten just how good homemade food could taste.

Raika laughed "thanks" she then began to eat. It tasted alot better than it usually did. She smiled realizing that it tasted good because she had someone to eat it with. Tears began to fall down her cheeks and she didn't notice them, she just smiled as she ate.

~>♥<~

Noticing the tears as Raika ate, Adara picked up her napkin, leaned in and wiped away her tears. "You know.." she started. "We could do this more often, if you wanted to." she sat back down. "If you want to be friends."

When adara wiped her tears, she was a little surprised 'huh...'she then realized she was crying. She wiped the rest of her tears away. "Thanks...." she then looked at her when she, they could do this more often "r-really...you wouldn't mind?"

~>♥<~

"Wouldn't mind?" Adara giggled. "I feel more at home here than home itself feels." Her smile was pleasant and bright. "I'd love to do this more often...kinda like a roommate thing except I'm not exactly living here."

"Yay!" She said cheerfully. "Thanks adara...Tinsel csn come along with you too...I always wanted to have a pet..." she said to her shyly.

~>♥<~

Adara nodded as she finished up her meal. "I'd love that! I mean, I know this is sudden since we just met...but...I feel a click. Perhaps this was all inevitable..if you believe in that kind of stuff anyways!" She wiped her mouth with her napkin. "We'll be good friends though, I'm sure of it." she smiled shyly. "Thanks for the meal..."

Raika smiled a little " was happy to made two friends in one day that felt like a big achievement to herself. "Your welcome...would you like me to make lunch for you tomorrow for school? " She asked her as she ate she was half way done with her meal.

~>♥<~

Adara stood up and began to rinse off her dishes. "Sure if you don't mind. Ooh! we can walk to school and everything! ...and whatever you saw on the TV last night..we can look into it tomorrow night?" She thought about her mother but shook the thought away. Screw that! I'll scare her a little more...

"Are you about the tv? I am pretty sure I was just tired...I mean it's not possible for it to turn on and then of unless someone is using some kind of device of sort..." she said to her. She finished up her meal and began to wash it.

~>♥<~

"Yeah well...I'll do some research about it tomorrow at school." she said, bending down to pick up Tinsel. "It sounds like an interesting myth. Perhaps it was just your imagination too..only one way to find out though...so bed time?"

" yup...it's past midnight so definitely bed time....do you want to sleep in the guest room or want me to give you a sleeping bag so you can sleep in my room?"

~>♥<~

"I'd rather sleep in a bed tonight...my legs are a bit sore from all the walking I did today, if you don't mind."

"It's fine, don't worry about it" she said with a smile. She then lead her to the guest room. "Here ya go, make yourself at home"

~>♥<~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back