• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Well I was working some set up with it but just wanted to make sure, I need to know quest leader for this. The best way to get the quest out there is to try and get all the characters at the bonfire and have Rachel appear there, from there the leader chooses the companions

kenryuko said:
Well I was working some set up with it but just wanted to make sure, I need to know quest leader for this. The best way to get the quest out there is to try and get all the characters at the bonfire and have Rachel appear there, from there the leader chooses the companions
Ooh, I like it :D Hey, could you possibly help me with that? I need the help :P

Hmm, I'm not sure. I guess we could ask everyone if they want to be a leader, then I can make another poll and go from there? (sorry about all of the polls, it's just the easiest way of getting everyone's input). Does that sound good?

Um, I see what I can do, and Chiron will be needed, Dionysus could be optional, and ill volunteer Hunter as an option

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so we need a Chiron, I have Rachel covered and possibly a Dionysus, if no one else takes him

I'm going to be going Afk for a while since I have Hell to go to (Highschool) And I might need a recap for when I get back. (Which is at three or four,depends) So can you please keep me up? That'd be awesome! :P

Hi guys :) What's the haps? Anyways, the poll results were two votes that made a tie between Naman and Hunter, so far, so we need more people to vote (because I know there are more than two people in this thread) and we still need a Chiron, if anyone's interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back