• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Also, I love how the least intimidating one in the leader of the group xD Ronan actually looks so cute in the pic xD

Chubbs is evil he has tasted blood and is to far gone

Seriously he bites you and screams at you if you put your hand in his cage

He doesn't have rabies he's just an adorable little ball of hate

You ready for this idea? Hunter transferring most of his and Ronan's energy to Tee, but leaving them enough to use their abilities. Then, Ronan slows down everyone else...

Wow tee is tough enough to withstand it

And all the excess kinetic energy would make each punch like a fricken bomb

Then they wouldn't be able to escape

xD

Fish in a barrel of dynamite

Tee may be able to regain his cognitive function but it'll take some time

For now telling him that a person

Is "a bad man" (or woman) will cause him to attempt to smash them with no regard for his own life or collateral damage for that matter

I feel like most people here a hugely underestimating Ronan's power. If he wanted to, he could freeze the whole camp tbh

However, I won't ever do that xD

I don't I've made many Percy Jackson characters For this story I was coming up with

The son of Cronus is basically a god in his own right

Alphaius said:
I don't I've made many Percy Jackson characters For this story I was coming up with
The son of Cronus is basically a god in his own right
I'll probably add a time limit to how long he can keep people frozen to make him less OP

You know what? Child of Tartarus! YEAH!

(Seriously, imagine that. He could kill gods...)

[QUOTE="Misuki Tatsumi](I need a recap,I've been gone for awhile..and Jesus if Pheonix needs space she needs space,she might kill you.. xD ) She just stands there before shaking her head,no time for that..I could probably tease him later though.. She thought as she turned and ran back into the forest,still with her sword in hand.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Misuki Tatsumi]this new bikini

[/QUOTE]
1) Ronan isn't really afraid of any camper for obvious reasons

2) GOD DAMN IT, HUNTER AGAIN! Why is he the one messing with Ronan the most? xD

True though.. xD sorry but Pheonix couldn't decide who to confess to first and to be fair,Hunter did kiss her. Even though she liked Ronan and Hunter,she knew she had to choose. And she did. XP but Hunter did kiss her first..

Honestly this never happens with me cause an RP always die before the relationships form, so yeah this is definitely a first

Hmm, either way, and I'm gonna need sleep soon so a stopping place would be thanked

@Runakei, make a cs and you can go ahead and start the rp

And I have to go..see you all tomorrow at three,maybe four,pacific time if you're in a different time zone!! Night everyone! XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back