• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Runakei said:
what the fizzle is going on down at the shizzle camp
LOL, I literally laughed for five minutes xD And I don't know :P It's gotten out of hand, I admit it. I just have no idea how to fix it :P

Is it just me or is Ronan getting showed up by almost everyone and their sister? And I did some set up for the quest and might be able to get that started soon, if you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Greekgeek1213 said:
LOL, I literally laughed for five minutes xD And I don't know :P It's gotten out of hand, I admit it. I just have no idea how to fix it :P
So is like, Chiron an actual participant within this RP or are we seeming to void him out along with Dionysus as well?

I was hoping we could have a Chiron, but we don't have to have a Dionysis, unless someone wants to be him. Some one a while back in the RP said they could be Chiron, but I'm not sure if they followed through

Wait, who's Bonita again? Sorry, I've been away for the past couple of days cause my family likes to surprise me with errands and family get togethers, so I've been completely lost :P I was hoping someone could bring me to speed with what all the other campers are doing, but no one has yet to help me with that :P

Umm, a quick rough through and you might wanna look through your CS seriously, Hunter's mother called in a iris message trying to warn him about gods fading the iris message was little static and he noticed the moon was some what out of wack, I'm a say its a new day and go from there, and Phoenix is Dating Hunter

Sorry for such small posts everybody, I just really have nothing to go off of and I'm trying to find people to interact with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back