• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Can I make up another character just as my character's best friend? I just want to sometimes go into his point of view?

So, I have a plan for when Ronan dies (Yup, I'm planning on him dying.)

So you know the note? Well, he's going to pick it up as the RV suddenly stops, meaning he puts it in his pocket and forgets about it. Then, when he is about to die, he remembers it and pulls it out, reads it and...then, emotional drama and death.

Sound good?

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]So, I have a plan for when Ronan dies (Yup, I'm planning on him dying.)
So you know the note? Well, he's going to pick it up as the RV suddenly stops, meaning he puts it in his pocket and forgets about it. Then, when he is about to die, he remembers it and pulls it out, reads it and...then, emotional drama and death.

Sound good?

[/QUOTE]
So emotional. I'm going to cry :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]So, I have a plan for when Ronan dies (Yup, I'm planning on him dying.)

Sound good?

[/QUOTE]
HOLY ECTOPLASM THAT LOOKS OSCAR/GOLDEN GLOBE/ACADEMY AWARD WORTHY!!!!!

maybe edit your notifications settings so that it notifies you even when you haven't looked at the thread

@AnarchyReins

We've gone on a quest for the gods, the mist is weakening and the mortals are beginning to see monsters, more will be explained along the way. You just missed a fight in the RV against some harpies

Awesome! Feel free to join on the quest, it seems most of the camp is, including Alyssa :P

CelestialBunny said:
So emotional. I'm going to cry :'(
[QUOTE="ghost of past]HOLY ECTOPLASM THAT LOOKS OSCAR/GOLDEN GLOBE/ACADEMY AWARD WORTHY!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks guys ^^ Tbh, kind of a spur of the moment idea xD

[QUOTE="Tessa Roberts]Wow...
What the Hades is going on...

I'm so confused.......:'(

[/QUOTE]
Just...stuff.

Ignore my last OOC post if you have no idea what I'm talking about xD

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Also, it's 3 years! xD I doubt that's a pedophile like thing

[/QUOTE]
Hey Bonita is heartbroken and jealous...

But seriously Astra is thirteen! Too young

@CelestialBunny, you do realize this is Greek rule technically, besides have you actually seen the gods family tree, I swear they end up marrying their own, cousin sibling and parent at the same time,

kenryuko said:
That's the size of Godzilla, and if you want go real Lovecraft type, he is technically considered a deity.
Just let Ronan handle it. He can. But, later, I have school and whatnot. Also, everything happens when I'm offline...

Anyone else realize that from time to time we will just randomly pause in the RP and OOC in the main for plot then continue like nothing

Yup, I mainly pause because of @Ethan Hart and my different time zones, and then I can't fi in with the others. Wait where is the car headed too? So Pheonix (Daughter of TYSON AND ELLA) can meet them there. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back