• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ▫ Paired Up ▫

Kiroshiven said:
Vlad sighed deeply as he watched her mind running wildly. "Just relax for now." Vlad put his hand on her head and gently rubbed. He wasn't too good at the whole "being nice" thing. So his attitude came out very strongly. It felt like he was threatening her to relax rather than being supportive, thankfully the food came out and he set it in front of her. "Just eat and then ask questions. Got it?" Vlad merely sat down in his seat, leaned back and stared at the ceiling. It was a force of habit when it came to dinner. Everyone else would eat and he'd nap. As a vampire, eating was something he really didn't need to show everyone else and besides that, nobody in the house was his type. Well, not till now anyway.
Kate

Her mind was running rapidly. She had a million things on her mind. She felt a hand on her head. He really didn't know how to relax but she just took a deep breath and tried. She watched as the food came out. She really wasn't that hungry but Vlad didn't look like he wanted to argue. She saw a dish placed in front of her and she took a couple bites of the food. She mostly poked at it, chewing slowly. She finished half of the plate when she decided that she really didn't want to eat. She pushed her plate away slightly. She felt stronger but the headache still lingered. "I'll be back" she says as she goes back to the backyard and grabbed her cloak wrapping it around her and she returns to her seat. She still could feel the dizziness but she was stable on her feet. She really wanted to just sleep but that probably wasn't going to be the case for a little while, she hasn't even seen her room yet, and she didn't really have a Dom unless Vlad wanted her as a sub but she really didn't know. She felt a weird electricity feeling when she was near him. It wasn't like real electricity but more of a feeling, she really didn't know what though. She was never used to someone caring for her so this was just weird to her. She sat down in her chair just leaning back, not saying a word.

@Kiroshiven

Kiroshiven said:
"I feel I must apologize nonetheless. My anger got the better of me." He cleared his throat and collected himself. "I tend to not really emote like this, it's not a "noble" thing to do after all. Emotions can lead to weakness and weakness leads to your demise." Alex rambled off one of the speeches he got from an instructor. "Ugh, even now I can't escape the lessons. Life is supposed to be about living, not being structured into a cage." Alex let out a sigh and looked over as the waiter approached. "Beef Parmesan please." The waiter looked a little taken back, but nodded. The fact was that Alex refused to eat poultry. It felt kind of like committing cannibalism.
"The world is full of wonders, this I know. That's why I'm excited to be out of the manor. I get to experience those miraculous moments in which the soul and mind unify to scream out at how truly amazing life is. I can find the beauty in the mystery and the happiness in sorrow." Alex smiled as he pictured the fact that happiness and sadness were so intertwined. "I can experience that fleeting joy that is just before entropy and loss. I can possibly immortalize myself in another's heart." Alex looked at his hands. "That's just silly talk though. My parents agreed to a three year experience. Then I have to return and think about a political and business marriage." Alex felt his energy plummet faster than a lead weight. It was tough remembering all that he had to return to.
"It's fine, you're used to it, it's your first day here, you can't just run away from your home that fast. You have to adapt to your surroundings." Martine switched her direction towards the waiter. "Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wrap please." As the waiter nodded and walked away, she turned her head back to Alexander, listening to how anxious he was to experience life with a cute smile on his face. Martine felt herself getting all bubbly inside as she just listened to Alex. His excitement was also getting her a bit excited too. But, as he looked at his hand and saying that it was just silly talk, it made her upset inside.

Martine sighed and took a sip of water. "Even if it's three years, you'll be able to experience life, you just have a limit... What happens if you don't go back? What happens if you stay...? What happens if you meet someone new and you want to marry that person instead because you finally found the right person for you to hold forever...." Martine had to stop. She was getting carried away. She looked down, a bit embarrassed but looked back up, putting her hand on top of Alex's hand. "It's going to be okay, at least you get to still experience life, but maybe three years is too short." Not even close to maybe, it is too short...

ScarlettRose16 said:

Kate

Her mind was running rapidly. She had a million things on her mind. She felt a hand on her head. He really didn't know how to relax but she just took a deep breath and tried. She watched as the food came out. She really wasn't that hungry but Vlad didn't look like he wanted to argue. She saw a dish placed in front of her and she took a couple bites of the food. She mostly poked at it, chewing slowly. She finished half of the plate when she decided that she really didn't want to eat. She pushed her plate away slightly. She felt stronger but the headache still lingered. "I'll be back" she says as she goes back to the backyard and grabbed her cloak wrapping it around her and she returns to her seat. She still could feel the dizziness but she was stable on her feet. She really wanted to just sleep but that probably wasn't going to be the case for a little while, she hasn't even seen her room yet, and she didn't really have a Dom unless Vlad wanted her as a sub but she really didn't know. She felt a weird electricity feeling when she was near him. It wasn't like real electricity but more of a feeling, she really didn't know what though. She was never used to someone caring for her so this was just weird to her. She sat down in her chair just leaning back, not saying a word.

@Kiroshiven
Vlad watched quietly as she stood up to head outside. I did leave her cloak out there. Sheesh. Why am I doing this? Normally I wait til the chef bring me a blood pack and then go on my merry way. Of course, we have to mention beating the tar out of those who piss me off, but that's just fun. Vlad let out a sigh. "But here I am, bossing around this girl like I'm her Dom." Vlad felt something stir inside him. That.........doesn't sound too bad. She's cute, her blood is AMAZING, and to top it off, she doesn't fear me despite what I did. Vlad noticed her walk back into the room and sit down. She then did exactly what he did, lean back and remain quiet. Okay, she's not too bad. "Oi Kate." Vlad called to her forcefully. "You don't have a dom yet do you?" Vlad turned his head slightly towards her. "Well, I'm layin claim to you. Don't like it, well, that's a bridge we'll cross at some point." Vlad wasn't good at interacting with people, so he just phrased it like that. It was as close to asking as he'd ever say.

xMellowmint said:
"It's fine, you're used to it, it's your first day here, you can't just run away from your home that fast. You have to adapt to your surroundings." Martine switched her direction towards the waiter. "Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wrap please." As the waiter nodded and walked away, she turned her head back to Alexander, listening to how anxious he was to experience life with a cute smile on his face. Martine felt herself getting all bubbly inside as she just listened to Alex. His excitement was also getting her a bit excited too. But, as he looked at his hand and saying that it was just silly talk, it made her upset inside.
Martine sighed and took a sip of water. "Even if it's three years, you'll be able to experience life, you just have a limit... What happens if you don't go back? What happens if you stay...? What happens if you meet someone new and you want to marry that person instead because you finally found the right person for you to hold forever...." Martine had to stop. She was getting carried away. She looked down, a bit embarrassed but looked back up, putting her hand on top of Alex's hand. "It's going to be okay, at least you get to still experience life, but maybe three years is too short." Not even close to maybe, it is too short...
Alex felt a wave of emotions wash over him. Martine, you are something special. He listened to her excited chatter. She was asking a lot of questions that he had already asked himself on the plane ride. "You sound a lot like me Martine." When she put her hand on his, he gently took her hand. It was nice holding hands with her. She felt cool, but not cold like the other nobility he'd encountered. It was a sensation that felt right and truth be told he didn't want to let go. "Martine, I've asked those questions myself, and I know the answers, at least to some of them." Alex sighed as he rolled his head, cracking his neck in a couple spots. "Better."

"If I don't return home, my parents will hunt me down. They have the money and power to do that." Alex started off with the first one. It was simple. He was the heir to their fortune. If he didn't return, then nobody would be able to maintain the business and even worse, the rivalry between their future business partner, aka Alex's future wife's family, would become worse. Alex hated to admit it, but he was in a situation that he couldn't see the end for. "The second question is the same as the first." Alex chuckled and tightened his grip on Martine's hand. Honestly, he wanted to go around to her side of the table and just hold her. It would've been so much better. "Your last question, I don't have an answer for." Alex let out a small chortle. "My parents married for love, but now they want me to marry for position and tell me that love will come in time. I don't think that love is something you can just grow into by being around someone. If there's no chemistry, then it's doomed to fail." Alex gently ran his thumb along the back of Martine's hand as he thought about the future. "But enough of worrying about the future." Alex put on a smile as he looked into Martine's eyes again. "I'd rather think about the present. Right here, right now. This very moment that I'm sharing with an amazing woman." Alex covered his mouth and started turning red. I let it slip.

Kiroshiven said:
Vlad watched quietly as she stood up to head outside. I did leave her cloak out there. Sheesh. Why am I doing this? Normally I wait til the chef bring me a blood pack and then go on my merry way. Of course, we have to mention beating the tar out of those who piss me off, but that's just fun. Vlad let out a sigh. "But here I am, bossing around this girl like I'm her Dom." Vlad felt something stir inside him. That.........doesn't sound too bad. She's cute, her blood is AMAZING, and to top it off, she doesn't fear me despite what I did. Vlad noticed her walk back into the room and sit down. She then did exactly what he did, lean back and remain quiet. Okay, she's not too bad. "Oi Kate." Vlad called to her forcefully. "You don't have a dom yet do you?" Vlad turned his head slightly towards her. "Well, I'm layin claim to you. Don't like it, well, that's a bridge we'll cross at some point." Vlad wasn't good at interacting with people, so he just phrased it like that. It was as close to asking as he'd ever say.
Kate

She hears him talk and she turns her head to face him. He really didn't know how to talk to people, did he? She thinks to herself. She just nodded she was to tired to really care at that moment in time. She didn't hate the idea of him being her dom and it stirred something inside her, it was a weird feeling. She knew she would have to talk to him about a couple things but she really didn't want to think about that at the moment. She turned her head looking into space, not really focusing on anything. She looks down at her fingers and she just starts tugging at them. It was a habit of hers when she was either bored, nervous, or trying to hide something. She guessed it was the first two options. She didn't really focus on what other people were doing she was just still lost in her own mind.

Kiroshiven said:
Alex felt a wave of emotions wash over him. Martine, you are something special. He listened to her excited chatter. She was asking a lot of questions that he had already asked himself on the plane ride. "You sound a lot like me Martine." When she put her hand on his, he gently took her hand. It was nice holding hands with her. She felt cool, but not cold like the other nobility he'd encountered. It was a sensation that felt right and truth be told he didn't want to let go. "Martine, I've asked those questions myself, and I know the answers, at least to some of them." Alex sighed as he rolled his head, cracking his neck in a couple spots. "Better."

"If I don't return home, my parents will hunt me down. They have the money and power to do that." Alex started off with the first one. It was simple. He was the heir to their fortune. If he didn't return, then nobody would be able to maintain the business and even worse, the rivalry between their future business partner, aka Alex's future wife's family, would become worse. Alex hated to admit it, but he was in a situation that he couldn't see the end for. "The second question is the same as the first." Alex chuckled and tightened his grip on Martine's hand. Honestly, he wanted to go around to her side of the table and just hold her. It would've been so much better. "Your last question, I don't have an answer for." Alex let out a small chortle. "My parents married for love, but now they want me to marry for position and tell me that love will come in time. I don't think that love is something you can just grow into by being around someone. If there's no chemistry, then it's doomed to fail." Alex gently ran his thumb along the back of Martine's hand as he thought about the future. "But enough of worrying about the future." Alex put on a smile as he looked into Martine's eyes again. "I'd rather think about the present. Right here, right now. This very moment that I'm sharing with an amazing woman." Alex covered his mouth and started turning red. I let it slip.
Martine blushed a bit when she was told that she sounded a lot like Alex. Listening to his answers, she replied softly to his last answer. "Well that's not very fair... but if it's for the better of the business.. then I don't blame them... But it depends. Love comes in many different kind of ways and form." Martine shook her head slightly. "I don't know much about love but you never know. The person you're 'forced' to marry, you may fall in love with her without even knowing it." She changed her direction and started to stare at something without even noticing it, too lost in her thoughts. "Even if you don't agree with it, she's lucky to marry you... and if her personality is worth liking then you're lucky yourself." Martine realized on what she said but she didn't feel embarrassed. She was telling the truth. She looked at Alexander's eyes, locking their gaze. She nodded. "The present is what creates the future so I'd rather think abo-"

Martine was cut off by the waiter, coming with their dishes. The waiter, placing down their plates and breaking their gaze, she said with a gleeful voice, "Here's your Beef Parmesan and your Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wrap. Enjoy your meal!" Martine looked down at the plate and then back of Alexander who was red and covering his mouth. "What's wrong?" Martine got worried. "Is it not what you wanted?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back