• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

Serenity let out a giggle, holding onto his shoulders. She reached up and slowly kissed him before moving her lips down his to jaw to his neck.

Rosalie nodded. "Mama and Papa always fight off the ghouls. Afraid for them to grow too powerful. They are the reason we left Russia," she said softly. She was surprised when said that she could stay in his room. "Umm.... Alpha Noah, where will you be sleeping. I'll take a spare room of you want. It isn't okay for me to kick you out of your room for tonight," she said, bowing a bit. She wasn't sure what was going on but she is curious about what is going on. She straightened yup and have him a curious look

((I never got the notification! Sorry >.<))

After a good 10-15 minute run Star came running back to the pack, nearly out of breath as she felt as she had ran miles and miles.. which she probably did and leaned against a tree as she moved her hair from her face. "Amazing.." she said softly to herself.

(Sorry for short replies .. Class :\ )

Noah gave her a look of understanding then it changed to serious as she tried to talk her way into staying in a guest room. He wouldn't tell her about the possible unwelcoming from the other wolves but Ezekial would be especially displeased if he found the rogue in a guest bedroom. "Please, I know it's weird.." He gave her a somewhat awkward look then glanced away. "But, you'll be way safer there and besides, I don't sleep too much." The look of curiousity he is given causes a half smile. "Don't get me wrong, I'm just worried that everyone will be even grumpier to wake up and find a rogue in one of the spare rooms...plus, it isn't like my place is a mess." He reassures her just as the scent of one of his packmates becomes aware. Looking around he spots Star. His brows rise questioningly at the sight not having noticed how early she woke up. 'It isn't even four in the morning...' He looks back to Rosalie and heads back to the house. "Come on."

Rosalie sighed. "Okay. I'll stay in your room. But I will sleep on the floor, not your bed," she said, half smiling back. "Forgive me if i seem demanding..."

Star sniffs for a moment, smelling an unfamiliar scent she becomes curious as to whom it could be especially at this early though she was up she pushed that thought aside. She didn't want to be nosy but she knew she would end up finding out one way or another and she slowly crept in a few minutes after them to see what was going on and what she could possibly find. She tiptoed and looked around the corner of the door, softening her breathing and becoming weary.

((What a saint! Lol. I loved that post! xD ))

'Incredible.' That was the first word to pop into mind as the door to Rhett's apartment opened. She was at a loss for words as her mouth opened to gasp at the beautiful space. Never had she been inside of an apartment before now. Her eyes had grown wide and being pulled by the wrist at a fast pace startles her into releasing a yelp.

Annais' excitement makes Chy smile and even laugh as they go through the apartment at her own speed after a moment. "This place is gorgeous.." She breathes while still looking around. Her head turns back to look at Anna and she smiles a bit brighter. "I'm glad to make you happy with my presence." She laughed and wonders why she was so easy to be calm around this girl.

"Ha. I can relate to that, most girls in my pack, er, my ex-pack were just looking for mates...no one was interested in making friends. This is quite refreshing." She admits honestly. "I'm sure it'll be just fine." Chy's eyes looked curiously into Annais' room and nodding she steps in slowly. "Just fine! Thank goodness you aren't super tidy...I get nervous that I'm going to set a shirt down in the wrong basket or something."

"Not at all." He shook his head with a smile and keeps walking. It would be ok with him just as long as no one told Ezekial yet. "You have no idea how grateful I am." He promises and thinking back to Chyanne he comes to a realization. "If, uh...if you want, you can stay in Chyanne's room for tonight."

Rosalie winced. "I'll stay in yours. I rather not stay in hers...." she said softly. "I'm sorry for demanding things like this. Forgive me Alpha," she said.

Noah offered a smile in return to her declining the option and opens the door to go in. He pauses as Star comes closer and turning to face her, he nods his head. "Good morning, Star...isn't it a bit early to be up and moving around?" As she addressed Rosalie he sighs softly. "Star, this is Rosalie. She is a friend of the Starlight Pack."

(*turns into Elvis Presley*A-thank you, a-thank you very much!)

Annais' smile softened when she realized Chyanne was just as glad as she was to be there. Normally, she wouldn't make such a quick connection with others considering how hectic and curt her personality was, but Chyanne didn't seem to mind. And that was pretty fucking awesome!
"Yeah? Well, maybe I can give you a real tour around the apartment when you're feeling better." Circling the room a bit as she removed her laptop from the bed and straightened out the sheets, Anna gestured around, indicating that she should take a look around.

"I couldn't keep this place clean for a second even if my life depended on it." She chuckled softly, placing the laptop in the compartment hidden on the side of her bed, brushing away the small guns and daggers stored in there. She didn't want to startle the girl so she did it quickly. "Anyway, how'd you guys come about Starlight? Last I remember, a different pack had control over the territory." But then again, she hadn't been in the tricity area since she was a child. Handing Chyanne the orange tube container of pain meds, Anna walked over toward the mini fridge to get her something to take with the pills. "Whiskey or water?" She asked while holding up two bottles. "Not exactly sure on how high your pain tolerance is but... whiskey does help the sleeping process."

Last edited by a moderator:
Star cocked her head at Noah "Couldn't sleep.. never can." she gave a soft smile "Rosalie? Hi, I'm Star." she walked over and held out her hand. Then looking at Noah and she raised her eyebrows "Your room?.." she began to get the wrong idea between the two and took a step back for a second.

@ShadedRose

@Erza Scarlet

Rosalie shrunk back a little. The once brave she wolf, shrinking away from the girl's look. "Hello," she said softly. She tried slipping on a mask of calm, but pain hit her. Her lungs were acting up again. She coughed violently and sat down, trying to control her labored breathing.

Star immediately jumped into action, her motherly like figure kicking in "Are you okay? Are you asthmatic?" she quickly went to get some water and then got her inhaler for emergencies, handing both to her and kneeling next to her.

Rosalie pushed all of them away. "Just give me some space," she wheezed. "It's just my cancer."

Star put them on the table and stood a few feet away from her, wincing as she couldn't help. "Have you gotten any help? Treatments or medications?" she asked it softly and cocked her head.

Noah's alpha instincts were quick to set in and in a moment he growled at Star and looked down at Rosalie. His concern was apparent and though Star meant well he puts a hand up to stop her. "Star, please. Be quiet."

Star made a soft noise which sounded like a squeak. She sighed "Sorry, alpha." she almost whispered it, walking swiftly toward the door after being growled at, she slung it open and ran for a moment before shifting forms, making a few frustrated grunting noses she ran for awhile till she was a bit lost.

Sitting down slowly, Noah keeps his distance to give her plenty of space but also stays alert prepared to get her anything she needs. He watched as Star became upset over being growled at and he truly feels guilty for his actions and decides to check on her as soon as Rosa was well. "She's a sweet girl, sorry if we were a bit much." He apologizes sincerely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back