• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

"I'm not worried about it hurting, I just don't like the color.." She was talking about the bruises and swallowing a couple more mouthfuls of water she looks toward the door. Not surprised to see it was Everett, she just goes back to looking around. Her nose was going crazy with all of the new scents though there is a reassurance of being there. Must be them... She thought to herself while quietly looking back at the non-related siblings. Chyanne saw Rhett's brief look at her and keeps a blank face. He must be a bit nervous with me here. Her assumption doesn't seem entirely true considering they could have just left her at the hospital to fend for herself.

Chy's attention is brought to their conversation as Anna becomes impatient and a small smile is made. The two of them were so comfortable with one another which confuses the girl.
One would think that they would hate one another...I mean, doesn't their clan hunt her species..? Although the idea eats away at the back of her mind, she comes back to attention in time to here Anna's unpleasant sound. She couldn't believe that Rhett was actually asking her to flirt with whoever his partner was but by Annais' reaction Chyanne can assume that he isn't too charming.

She stood in the background listening on as her two hosts argued over Anna's payment. Even as they come to an agreement Chy laughs softly in amusement. Their actions relating to that of a child's. "Goodnight." Her eyes met with the hunter's for a second before he turned to leave from the doorway and once the door is shut she stares at Annais. "Did you really just agree to that?? No way!" Her voice is quiet so not to be heard from within the four walls of the bedroom. Shaking her head, Chyanne walks to the closet and peeks in after Anna. "I'm good with just a sheet." She steps back as Annais had brought out an armful of blankets and what not. "The floor is as comfortable as a bed." Slipping off her shoes and then blue jeans. Relieved to have the heavy material off of her body she sighs softly and then sits, prepared to sleep. "I truly am grateful for all of this.." Yawning, she lays over and curls up slightly.

@SweetCat2319

Noah sighed although not from annoyance, his eyes flicker down to look upon her. "I can assure you that this is far from an inconvieniance." He smiled down at her then looked ahead again to walk up the next flight of stairs. It isn't long before they make it to the third story and only a few rooms are held there. He goes to the second door from the last and opens it slowly. Setting Rosalie down gently before turning on the light, he walks in. The room is a dark green with very few things on the wall besides a couple posters (MCR, PANIC!, etc.) and family pictures. There's a bookshelf standing against the far wall along with a tidied desk and laptop to go along. On the opposite side lies his bed. Nothing is out of place or disheveled. "I hope this is alright." He stands aside for her to see.

Rosalie sits on the bed, head in between her knees before looking up. "I like your room," she said softly, looking around, smiling. "It's organized and well put together."

Rolling his shoulders, Ezekial gives a curt nod. He'd be fine with a run even with the little sleep he still retains. "Alright..to the lake and back?" His feet start to move infront one another and soon enough he's shifted into his wolf. Looking back at the shewolf, he pauses in order to wait on her.

Noah smiles at her acceptance and nods his head. "Good. Well, I'll be in the room over if you need anything.." He turned knowing they are both exhausted and in need of some sleep. He didn't even want to look at the clock sitting on his desk in fear that it would be too late for him to get any sleep.

Star gave a little smirk "Your on.." getting in her running position she shifts into her wolf position. Looking at him with her ears perked and her tail swaying slowly, she was excited and ready to go.

"Goodnight Alpha. Until later," Rosalie said, smiling softly at the Alpha. She needed her sleep but after the attack, she needed to stay up a bit.

Zeke gives a small smirk. His competitive nature kicks in though he doesn't show it other than the gleam in his eye. "Ready...go!" He barked and lunged forward, his legs carrying him ahead of her. His head is thrown over his shoulder and he calls out to her. "I thought you were fast." Taunting her in a less aggressive way, he tries speeding up even more.

Noah's face softened and he nodded his head. "Until later." Repeating her words, he steps out of his room and closes the door slowly behind. Once it clicks he walks toward the door over. With a smile he walks into the empty room and proceeds to get into bed. He was yearning for sleep.

Star lunges off her back feet, her eyes bright as she runs faster and faster, gaining speed as her adrenaline rushes through her body "I am fast!" she gave a small howl as she became more energized with excitement and tucked her head in, blocking out everything around her except for him and where she was going, running a bit faster she's only about a head in front of him.

((Is it bad that I seriously ship Noah and Rosalie?))

Rosalie falls she'll, minutes start he left. She had work to do in the morning. Rounding up the very wolves she hates. And trying to convince the Alpha for another favor....

((Aidan and Serenity. I feel bad for Rosalie's mate though... She is going to die of cancer soon....))

((Shhhhh!!!! You shouldn't discuss plans in the open! If Rosalie and Noah happened to get together that would be a heartbreaking moment for me...but yes, I ship them too <3 lol))

((Thank you, btw! @JadeWuvsCookies))

((I'm keeping her alive, no worries. But I so ship them. Noah is such a sweet heart. *swoons*))

Annais rose a brow at Chyanne's insistence on taking the floor without her even discussing the sleeping arrangements. She was a guest and usually, guests were to sleep on the avaliable beds, but it didn't seem like Chyanne cared much. It did bother her a bit though. Managing a chuckle at the shewolf's disbelief that she agreed to Everett's terms, she scratched her cheek when she dropped the armful of blankets before getting to work on setting up the bed.

"Heh, well... I'm willing to put up with the freak for an hour if it'll get me extended curfew hours." She grinned broadly before shaking off her appreciative comment and gesturing toward her bed. This had been the hundredth time she'd heard "thank you" that night and she really didn't see the big deal. Rogues have to stick together to survive. "It's no problem, I'm just happy to help. But... you sure you're okay on the floor? I don't, ind taking it for the night. My body's accustomed to the floor anyway; late night studies and whatnot." She offered apathetically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back