• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

(Merp ^~^ It would be cool if RP's could actually be real.. and awe .. I'm jealous .. *Thinks of ship names and who could be shipped with zeh Star* )

((We'll find someone for Star, even if I have to make a character just for her! She's so energetic and sweet~

Ok, let's stop posting oc and get back to business!

I'm on the way to school so won't be able to reply right now. I will be on in the next hour, however.))

( Pfft, you don't have to do that! :o But thank you. :)

Alright.. fine. I should be on in that hour, but I wont be on Friday and after then unless my mom lets me on the computer.)

(School macs are being taken up tomorrow. )

((Ya'll include me in that PM. I can not believe that you have a mac from the school....luckyyyy!!))

Zeke was grinning by the time they made it to the lake, panting lightly. He hadn't ran like that since Noah and him were children. His muscles flexed and relaxed as he shifted and kneeled beside the water. "You run fast, I'll admit.." Looking down at the water, he skoops up some and splashes it lightly onto his squared face. It felt good to be out and having his mind distracted though he realizes that he can't act like it hadn't happened. "I think I'll head back to the house..." He sighs but grins again. "Keep working on that energy of yours then go take a nap."

Rosalie woke hours later, holding her chest. She gasped for air, unable to breath. A hoarse cry escapes her. She needed help. Immediately. Tears stream down her face as the pain overcame her senses. "Help...."

Of course to Annais the whole situation hadn't been that huge but to Chyanne Anna was her saving grace. Sure, it was a bit extreme but at this moment Chy was no longer alone. She smiled easily as Anna continued to try persuading her. "Really, I'm good!" Her eyes blinked at while staring at the floor. Everything was a mess as of a few hours ago and starting tomorrow she would no longer be a part of Starlight. Her heart clenches at the thought but she soon lets it go and sits up a little. "What time do you guys usually wake up?" This question would infact be important seeing as she wasn't wanting to be a burden after so much hospitality.

((I'm sorry it's so short!))

Star gave a smirk as she slowly shifted and sat at the edge of the lake. Putting her head in her knees "Your not too bad yourself." she said it playfully and stuck out her tongue. Slowly, she gently put her toes into the water.. She hadn't had a long, good bath for awhile where she could just relax and just stay there for awhile. Looking over at him "I'll come with you." she wasn't offering, she was stating that she was going to come "I'd like to take a bath and relax.. maybe then I'll try to get some sleep." she smiled and stood up, giving a stretch.

Something was wrong, he could sense it and immediately his alpha instincts forced him to get up. His cloudy vision plus the darkness of the room proves annoying as he tries to recall the door. He stumbles a couple times but eventually makes it out into the hall. Looking around he's just in time to hear the small cry from in his bedroom.

The door swings open and his eyes shoot towards her. "Rosalie." He calls and he turns the light on before walking quickly to her. Her tears a lack of breath is all he needs to pick her up with permission and rush out of the room. He wastes no time to run out if the house and goto his mother's clinic. "Mom!" He calls her while walking in and she soon appears out the back.

@Ezra Scarlet

((Sorry! I was in a no internet zone!))

Rosalie wheezed and gasped for breath, feeling weak. Her chest. The searing pain in her lungs. Tears continue to stream down her face. She cried out when he picked her up, the pain attacking her again. The pain. The pain... It's all she realizes as it all goes black

@ShadedRose

Serenity smiled against his chest. Yet again, they made love. Yet again, she fell further in love with this man. "Aidan.... I was wondering.... Can I mark you?" she asks, looking up at him with clear grey blue eyes.

@ShadedRose

@SweetCat2319

(Meh. It's cool, I think I'm pushing it on the detail requirement anyway. So long as you reply, IDC. c: Just gimme more than a one-liner.)

Changing into her pajamas as Chyanne sat up [which usually meant commando, excluding this one instant] Annais feigned a pout as the shewolf stood firm on her decision to take the floor. The bed or the floor, she didn't care, she was just happy that someone was there with her for the night. Obviously she wasn't alone considering Rhett was less than a few feet away, but she felt a little less alone now that he was aware that she was still in contact with her own kind. Normally she'd have to sneak out to hang out with a friend, but now that he knew about Rosalie maybe he'd loosen her chain a bit? Burying the thought deep into the abyss of her mind for now, she managed a smile as she slipped under her duvet and set her phone into the charger.
"I have an alarm set for 7:00 AM, so around there. We'll wake you then and check on Rosa." She offered then reached to her left to turn off the fairy lights.

Ezekial looked at the shewolf for a moment before shrugging and continuing on his way back to the house. He wasn't big on having company but if she really wanted to join him so be it. 'A bath...' He thought trying to remember the last time he had a long shower. Again he shrugged off the thought and went about his way. It wasn't like he stunk anyway. "So long as you do eventually sleep.." Zeke glanced back at her then smirked just slightly. Shifting, he sprinted off just as they had done just a few minutes ago.

@Rub\-a\-Dub\-Dubstep

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalie could smell it. But it wasn't helping. The smell. The pain. She wanted to wake up. But she couldn't. She wanted her treatments but here she is now. In the arms of the Alpha. She coughs once more before her breathing completely stops. She was still alive, yes. But not for long.

@ShadedRose

((Brb, shower))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back