Out of Character Chat

>>
<<
>>
Kimi had no idea this was coming.

t h e p l o t t h i c k e n sss

Ok so basically we're all just kukd
Kewl
I'd like to get one last post in before I die? (I said I'd work on it tonight but damn there's a lot to take in!)

Great, just when we were all about to go on a sweg river adventure too
Grade A trash right here but lowkey made me think of the desktop image my sister and I made when we were smoll weebs also shocked at how quickly I was able to find it

Tottoko.Hamtarou.full.454041.jpg

Alright. Who here knows enough about Digimon to predict how fkkd we are?

All I remember is like

Pixiemon could do illusions

But I thought he was supposed to be a chill guy.

Mmmrergh
Ok
I'll just focus on posting... bringing us ever closer to the abyss--

(tho like, if we do decide to use ded characters to actually like kill them off I am so on board that was a beautiful idea)

If it makes you guys feel any better, it’s too early to throw anything above champion at you.

Alright.
Got my outline done.
Gonna shower then get ter work

Also I hope it was your intention to make Ravyn as yakuza as possible cuz--

What's this about a fake Maverick? HAHA SUCKERS SKYLIE DUN HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT

As for the trio joke
I'm gonna add that to the world's longest conversation starter my friend and I are crafting > : D

Hm, I could either write some dumbass post where Skylie does nothing except miss her dagger
Write something where she gets lost in the woods because patience is not a virtue
Or
Sit and wait

Rip Skylie...

Though tbh if everyone is about to get kukd because of Some Scary Digimon maybe it's a good thing she's on the opposite bank...

Hmm...but in the meantime she's kind of stuck which makes it hard to RP.......
Maybe wait a few posts, and if you don't have something she can do, we'll get her back over?

Dont go get lost in the woods we'll be even more kukd maybe Guilmon can save her

Rip Skylie...

Though tbh if everyone is about to get kukd because of Some Scary Digimon maybe it's a good thing she's on the opposite bank...

Hmm...but in the meantime she's kind of stuck which makes it hard to RP.......
Maybe wait a few posts, and if you don't have something she can do, we'll get her back over?

Dont go get lost in the woods we'll be even more kukd maybe Guilmon can save her

If anyone's likely to take down some scary Digimon, it's Skylie
Agumon's going to start feeling useless eventually XD
Poor thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back