Out of Character Chat

Huhuhu

I don't think I could even tier them. I just love all these krazy kidz for entirely different reasons. Sometimes for all the wrong ones

For me it's like watching anime. I can't help have favorites and least favorites. Though I can't say there's any character thus far I dislike.

For me it's like watching anime. I can't help have favorites and least favorites. Though I can't say there's any character thus far I dislike.

Fair enough.
Usually with RP I just get so wrapped up in the experience and everyone's hard work that it's extremely difficult for me to dislike a character--
at least, as long as they don't commit one of the fatal trespasses
Then it becomes very hard for me to forgive them :darkwizardhat:

I really don't want Renzo playing leader, but I just looked over his personality... he may literally fall into that role really well for a while.

I WANTED TO BE EVIL

I really don't want Renzo playing leader, but I just looked over his personality... he may literally fall into that role really well for a while.

I WANTED TO BE EVIL

The chess piece gave me preconceived notions about his character.

There's also the fact that he kind of wears glasses and looks a bit like this guy:

anime+wikia.gif

Though who knows? Rin's very picky about leaders. They need to earn his respect before he actually starts following orders.

*leans forward in eager anticipation* Tell me more.

Eh, mostly just my personal pet peeves. I can't really think of them off the top of my head. but they're out there

I WANTED TO BE EVIL

I still want him and Ravyn to interact since I think their personalities will mesh interestingly
At least they are our two straight men for the present

Side note. My friend is looking into joining this RP and asked me to describe all the characters.
When I got to Renzo I was like...well, we don't really know too much about this guy yet. Other than he has daddy issues. And might be evil??? (also #KnifeGate did come up lolol)

I still want him and Ravyn to interact since I think their personalities will mesh interestingly
At least they are our two straight men for the present

k-anime-red-king-blue-king.jpg

Side note. My friend is looking into joining this RP and asked me to describe all the characters.
When I got to Renzo I was like...well, we don't really know too much about this guy yet. Other than he has daddy issues. And might be evil??? (also #KnifeGate did come up lolol)

He's analytical. Feels insecure when he's not in control. Wears a biker jacket. Resorts to swear words when he's irritated.

He's analytical. Feels insecure when he's not in control. Wears a biker jacket. Resorts to swear words when he's irritated.

Well...lets just say we were using more of the m3m3 edition to describe things......tho that sounds about right too.
(Also they asked me if we're allowed to swear and I was like, I dunno... -looks at Renzos last post- well ok then)

Well...lets just say we were using more of the m3m3 edition to describe things......tho that sounds about right too.
(Also they asked me if we're allowed to swear and I was like, I dunno... -looks at Renzos last post- well ok then)

I can understand that. Every character pretty falls under a bit of a trope to a certain degree.

lol. All the characters are 16+ Should be okay, I think.

Pfft have you read Ravyn’s posts? She swears about as much as I do xD

The chess piece gave me preconceived notions about his character.

There's also the fact that he kind of wears glasses and looks a bit like this guy:

anime+wikia.gif

Though who knows? Rin's very picky about leaders. They need to earn his respect before he actually starts following orders.

NO
NO
WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING HIM UP
NO
NONONONONONONONO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah I'm definitely gonna wait until y'all cross the river
As Skylie mopes in the corner about being called a bitch even though she brought it on herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back