Out of Character Chat

But does Rin attack everything with a pair of daggers XD
The trio joke is the one about Jupiter, Arthur, and Otonashi that the previous page centered on

Nope. Rin just doesn't let Mochi fight.

Gummymon: Look, there's goblimon running out the village!
Rin: Let's avoid them.
Gummymon: But...
Rin: What can you do against those ogre-thingys with clubs?

*hence why gummymon didn't become Terriermon earlier*

That should change shortly

^_^

Nope. Rin just doesn't let Mochi fight.

Gummymon: Look, there's goblimon running out the village!
Rin: Let's avoid them.
Gummymon: But...
Rin: What can you do against those ogre-thingys with clubs?

*hence why gummymon didn't become Terriermon earlier*

^_^

Meanwhile
Agumon: ALRIGHT GOBLIMON LET'S GO--
Skylie: *throws knives*
Agumon: Pepper....breath....?

The real Skylie quote: Who needs friends when you've got knives? *throws knife*...I'm all out of knives.

Once we get Greymon, Skylie won’t be able to do as much.

Until she finds Wolfmon’s spirit.

The real Skylie quote: Who needs friends when you've got knives? *throws knife*...I'm all out of knives.

Which is why whenever Renzo gets across the river, she's going to pretty much attack him to get her other one back...

Once we get Greymon, Skylie won’t be able to do as much.

Until she finds Wolfmon’s spirit.

Skylie: *craning neck* You, um...got big.
Greymon: I CAN FINALLY DO SOMETHING YOU CAN'T!
Skylie: *finds Lobomon spirit*
Greymon: NO, WAIT!
Lobomon: HAHAHAHA SUCKER NOW I GOT LIGHTSABERS!
Let's not talk about how Lobomon's a guy

Which is why whenever Renzo gets across the river, she's going to pretty much attack him to get her other one back...

Skylie: *craning neck* You, um...got big.
Greymon: I CAN FINALLY DO SOMETHING YOU CAN'T!
Skylie: *finds Lobomon spirit*
Greymon: NO, WAIT!
Lobomon: HAHAHAHA SUCKER NOW I GOT LIGHTSABERS!
Let's not talk about how Lobomon's a guy

You could always change the appearance....

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart Juju Juju I wouldn't actually mind having that sort of relationship with Jupiter, especially since Arthur speaks French... (via the earlier reference)... and it wouldn't necessarily end up being one sided :D

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I'm still calling dibs on Gold/Steel (I've seen the German dub, it was Gold there so it stuck with me)! :D It's the only one that will fit Arthur's character xD Beetlemon might be a possibility, but I just don't see Arthur as RhinoKabuterimon in any possible scenario xD Although I like rhinos...

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart Juju Juju I wouldn't actually mind having that sort of relationship with Jupiter, especially since Arthur speaks French... (via the earlier reference)... and it wouldn't necessarily end up being one sided :D

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I'm still calling dibs on Gold/Steel (I've seen the German dub, it was Gold there so it stuck with me)! :D It's the only one that will fit Arthur's character xD
Gold what? I clearly missed something. I blame running on three hours of sleep and working all day

Also, people... I didn't grasp it fully... who's the new guy? Gennai?

And are Ota and Gomamon the only ones that can currently see him, or?

Last edited:
The proper way to handle the situation.

No, but seriously. I'd love it if Gabumon tried to attack the illusion of Maverick, sensing that it's bad OwO
But of course, I dont know how potent the illusions are and I would absolutely hate to expose the ploy prematurely. Especially since this is probably leading up to some event.

Last edited:
Desperation makes anyone overlook even the most obvious traps. Besides, if she's been searching for her brother this whole time, what do you expect?

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul
Renzo just jumped higher on my favorite digi-destined list. Most logical-sounding reason why the river should be crossed. I'm going to assume his post happened before everyone else arrived^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back