Out of Character Chat

Yo... to everyone... I'm here... and alive... but the alert system on here any on my app has been... horrible. I've just seen that Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart actually replied to my post and that I can continue posting. I'm still active and intent on playing... will have my reply up soon :)

Speaking of replying... I'll either wait until the others see that Skylie was an impulsive idiot or have her get lost in the woods...
We'll see how I'm feeling this week XD

Getting lost in the forest---!?

sonic_says____by_bthomas64-d6i134c.png

It would be kind of funny sad if the others decided to take the long walk around...thus leaving Skylie all alone on the other side of the river-- (have no fear tho! Team Procrastinate will come! Eventually!! Maybe...)

hmmm... I should end my post with our trio ending up at the river shouldn't I? People are waiting for us XD
:snail:
:bishiesparklesr:imma do that UwU:bishiesparklesl:

Okay, so... I am not sure as to the exact locale... but I thought it would be a good way to introduce Arthur to the others. If there is no possibility for him to have seen the dagger throw, please inform me and I shall edit the post...

eh, I'm sure we can make it so the three lagging behind arrived just in time to see the throw. :33: I don't see any harm in it, really

hmmm... I should end my post with our trio ending up at the river shouldn't I? People are waiting for us XD
:snail:
:bishiesparklesr:imma do that UwU:bishiesparklesl:

Are we officially a trio now? ?✨
(Literally no idea where Lilly is or the other people if they're still hoping to be in the RP)

eh, I'm sure we can make it so the three lagging behind arrived just in time to see the throw. :33: I don't see any harm in it, really

It's a bit off, but probably fine as long as the others dont mind :>

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS. TWO POSTS BACK TO BACK. HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAYBE!!! :D

man, it's like the start of a joke!
So a rich kid, a pauper, and a philosopher walk into a bar...

Well Keiran is neither rich nor smart...
Wait
Does this mean we can do a prince and the pauper scenario!? I mean he is half French technically speaking xD

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS. TWO POSTS BACK TO BACK. HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eeey I'll try and respond when I get back from class to keep the momentum going ??✨

Okay, so... I am not sure as to the exact locale... but I thought it would be a good way to introduce Arthur to the others. If there is no possibility for him to have seen the dagger throw, please inform me and I shall edit the post...

It's workable assuming Arthur can walk and think at the same time. Skylie threw the dagger after crossing the river and Rin's discussing with Darya+Renzo options to deal with the river so I assume Arthur popped in either after or during that time.

Because people seem a bit confused, I'll just summarize the events as I've been understanding it thus far:
1. It all started with Keiran's game explanation to Kai(I think) after the group runs into him and Renamon
2. Darya failed to get her morning coffee got upset because she was feeling miserable the night before and didn't think anyone in the group was taking things seriously so she ran ahead of the group.
3. Amy makes a comment about how we should all stick together.
4. Rin takes offense to this (because he's a rebel~) and questions Amy's attempt at taking charge.
5. Arthur shows up this time around (kinda thought he was going to encounter Darya not them, but *shrug*).
6. Rin sees Arthur, and figures the group will take their time explaining things to the new guy, so moves ahead without bothering to introduce himself.
7. He encounters Darya (he moves fast~) and the two move further ahead to a river where they run into Renzo.
8. Introductions, a bit of explanation, etc.
9. Skylie, who also joined the ahead group, moves past the three and crosses the river after complimenting Renzo's jacket.
10. Renzo compliments her eyes.
11. Jupiter sees Skylie crossing so I'm guessing she arrived somewhere here and expresses her disgust.
12. Skylie takes Renzo's flirtatousness as an insult, and throws a dagger at (near) him after making it across. Renzo gets upset, agrees to join Darya who then asks Rin if there's a bridge on the map.
13. Rin answers Darya's inquiry (no) and further discusses their options in dealing with the river (Arthur arrives during this time).

This is basically the gist of it. There's alot of stuff I didn't mention (entertaining discussions, Jupiter+Keiran interaction, etc), but Tentomon got it right when he said the group scattered itself. I don't know where anyone else is, but Amy's with Ravyn and she hears a river so they are probably close.

Last edited:
I had basically been assuming Amy and Ravyn were tagging along with the behind group since neither I nor Kage really mentioned splitting up. Maybe lagging behind a little bit but keeping an eye on them.

But I think the rest is right, spelling it out like that is really helpful

It's workable assuming Arthur can walk and think at the same time. Skylie threw the dagger after crossing the river and Rin's discussing with Darya+Renzo options to deal with the river so I assume Arthur popped in either after or during that time.

Because people seem a bit confused, I'll just summarize the events as I've been understanding it thus far:
1. It all started with Keiran's game explanation to Kai(I think) after the group runs into him and Renamon
2. Darya failed to get her morning coffee got upset because she was feeling miserable the night before and didn't think anyone in the group was taking things seriously so she ran ahead of the group.
3. Amy makes a comment about how we should all stick together.
4. Rin takes offense to this (because he's a rebel~) and questions Amy's attempt at taking charge.
5. Arthur shows up this time around (kinda thought he was going to encounter Darya not them, but *shrug*).
6. Rin sees Arthur, and figures the group will take their time explaining things to the new guy, so moves ahead without bothering to introduce himself.
7. He encounters Darya (he moves fast~) and the two move further ahead to a river where they run into Renzo.
8. Introductions, a bit of explanation, etc.
9. Skylie, who also joined the ahead group, moves past the three and crosses the river after complimenting Renzo's jacket.
10. Renzo compliments her eyes.
11. Jupiter sees Skylie crossing so I'm guessing she arrived somewhere here and expresses her disgust.
12. Skylie takes Renzo's flirtatousness as an insult, and throws a dagger at (near) him after making it across. Renzo gets upset, agrees to join Darya who then asks Rin if there's a bridge on the map.
13. Rin answers Darya's inquiry (no) and further discusses their options in dealing with the river (Arthur arrives during this time).

This is basically the gist of it. There's alot of stuff I didn't mention (entertaining discussions, Jupiter+Keiran interaction, etc), but Tentomon got it right when he said the group scattered itself. I don't know where anyone else is, but Amy's with Ravyn and she hears a river so they are probably close.

Aah that works out pretty well then. Time for a river adventure!

I had basically been assuming Amy and Ravyn were tagging along with the behind group since neither I nor Kage really mentioned splitting up. Maybe lagging behind a little bit but keeping an eye on them.

But I think the rest is right, spelling it out like that is really helpful

I actually thought it was like

Darya/Rin/Renzo/Skylie
Ravyn/Amy (since I thought in her post she said she walked on ahead)
Otonashi/Arthur/Jupiter/+Kai/Lilly/?? ??

So I guess we can just conclude everyone is currently at the river now? :3

The Japanese boy might even like that; he smirked.

Yea
:captaincat:

but he was so scrawny it felt more like sitting on an enormous spider.

Triggered

She couldn't stop herself from imagining his bony limbs as spidery appendages and the more she did the more convinced she was that his skin was turning cold and clammy.

T r i g g e r e d

But ooooo
I had a suspicion Jupiter might develop a one sided? interest in Arthur :lenny: Crest of Love looking fresh

Oh my fucking god I actually did something. I can go die now. Also, alerts broke on OoC again Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back