Out of Character Chat

No I get it, I draw all my characters so that I can get all that shit exactly how I want it.

If I had any skill in art, I would love to do that. Sad to say I'm a stick figure person =/

I can see what you mean... Somewhere in the middle of these two is something like the original one you had. But I like both! (Why not both?)

If it's Rin it's not bad to e m b r a c e t h e e d g e

wonders if this is the wrong time to mention that night I got bored and built avatars of everyone's character--

Good idea~

Show me these avatars pls.

No I get it, I draw all my characters so that I can get all that shit exactly how I want it.

Every person who draws their characters gets infinite respect from me tbh

If I had any skill in art, I would love to do that. Sad to say I'm a stick figure person =/

Good idea~

Show me these avatars pls.

It's so trashy I can't-- maybe after dinner
I forgot I still have to add Renzo to the collection...

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart

Yes, do share these avatars. Granted Ravyn's fc is from a shitty character maker so not like I have any room to criticise.

Lol that was one of the ones I used (just cause Ravyn and Lilly already had it and I was curious and that's how this whole project got started xD)

Oh man I'm so sorry

There's characters from all over the RP and the extra random one is Ayumu since I was like huh, I never actually thought about what he looked like lmao.

Amy.png
Cori.png
Otonashi.png
Ayumu.png
Jupiter.png
Arthur.png
Kaiser.png
Luka.png
Ravyn.png
Lilly.png
Heinrich.png
Ren.png

Rin.png
Darya.png
Renzo.png
Skylie.png

Jazz.png
Babe.jpg
Bebin.jpg

I feel so dirty......

Lol that was one of the ones I used (just cause Ravyn and Lilly already had it and I was curious and that's how this whole project got started xD)

Oh man I'm so sorry

There's characters from all over the RP and the extra random one is Ayumu since I was like huh, I never actually thought about what he looked like lmao.

Amy.png
Cori.png
Otonashi.png
Ayumu.png
Jupiter.png
Arthur.png
Kaiser.png
Luka.png
Ravyn.png
Lilly.png
Heinrich.png
Ren.png

Rin.png
Darya.png
Renzo.png
Skylie.png

Jazz.png
Babe.jpg
Bebin.jpg

I feel so dirty......
These made may day! I love it! :33:
I appreciate the older characters too

Glad others appreciate my moment of personal cringe indulgence. xD

I'm a fan. Kinda wish we could make Renzo look more evil...

Tbh he did look a bit evil in one of the versions ;; his faceclaim is just so sinful
With him and Arthur, I feel like I haven't gotten to know them well enough to get a good grasp on them yet, so I just went with what felt right...

I'll admit, I kinda want to see Rin stripping and wading through water. At the same time, scenic route has alot of potential for entertainment as well.

Otonashi: Did somebody say stripping? ?

Just reading this whole bridge debate like god damn why can't Gomamon Digivolve?

Instead of floating peacefully across Otonashi's probably just gonna drown.

Didn't Gomamon make a raft with marching fishes in Adventure?

Was totally trying to reference that in Rin's post.

He did. Literally the most useful digimon when it comes to water adventures because he can call on the aid of his fishy friends to carry people, search the sea for missing peoples, etc.

Otonashi: Did somebody say stripping? ?

Just reading this whole bridge debate like god damn why can't Gomamon Digivolve?

Instead of floating peacefully across Otonashi's probably just gonna drown.

I kinda want Rin to drown so Gummymon can digivolve and save him.

I was just gonna knock down some trees and make a bridge out of those but that is a much more elegant solution.

Whoever said that dicking around and procrastinating didn't have its upsides?
laughs in Skylie's drenched jeans and Renzo getting a knife to the face

It would be cute to see like Lopmon or Patamon trying to fly their partners across tho :3

Was totally trying to reference that in Rin's post.

He did. Literally the most useful digimon when it comes to water adventures because he can call on the aid of his fishy friends to carry people, search the sea for missing peoples, etc.

I kinda want Rin to drown so Gummymon can digivolve and save him.

I always thought it was so funny cause like...where do all the fish come from? Why do they obey the Gomamons' call? How are they so fast? How many of them do you need to float on!? So many mysteries...
I did note one time they used Marching Fishes in the middle of a forest with no water source in sight in the first season I was very shook
But that's why he's Heika! tell me what other Digimon have command of an entire species at the rookie level!?

Gummymon will have his day! As soon as the Holy Eye Phone 7 Plus wills it...

I always thought it was so funny cause like...where do all the fish come from? Why do they obey the Gomamons' call? How are they so fast? How many of them do you need to float on!? So many mysteries...
I did note one time they used Marching Fishes in the middle of a forest with no water source in sight in the first season I was very shook
But that's why he's Heika! tell me what other Digimon have command of an entire species at the rookie level!?

I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW THAT TOO! It used to drive me mental!

They appear out of thin air. Gomamon's call actually bends reality. lol. There is no sense in the digital world. Just wait until Rin starts finding random telephone poles and vending machines^^

I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW THAT TOO! It used to drive me mental!

Terriermon: Moumantai~

They appear out of thin air. Gomamon's call actually bends reality. lol. There is no sense in the digital world. Just wait until Rin starts finding random telephone poles and vending machines^^

Terriermon: Moumantai~

Gomamon officially broken
If this was a tabletop RP I'd make the GM so angry right about now--
I love being a troll and abusing mechanics

I really hope they stumble into the weird stuff like the telephone booths lol. Pretty sure I had Gomamon mention a vending machine forest at some point. Everything was so surreal it was great. Also the fact they'd be in snow one episode and a desert the next. And always stumbling into the most random things like a cruise ship?? and a castle???

I'm not saying we definitely need to have a hot springs episode, but we definitely need to have a hot springs episode.

Agumon could probably dry them. Or burn them into ashes...

Skylie's pants...the first fatality of this RP......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back