Out of Character Chat

Oh I do
You should've seen me when I first watched Digimon; I was alllllll about Matt
And then he broke my heart by going out with Sora
Needless to say, I discovered I liked gravity-defying hair better than the guy who argues for the sake of arguing

lol, gravity-defying hair? xD

I'm more of the mature, quiet nice guy type. Clever is a bonus.

Haha for me the gravity-defying hair is a huge turn off. But I'm glad Tai has his fans.

Can't say I ever harbored a crush on any of the DigiDestined...

I used to... pretty much not believe people when they said that happened to them. Like sure thing buddy, sometimes I feel like ignoring a thread too. But there really weren't any, I even went back through my notification history.

Yeah, I'm still having alert issues with some threads. Don't even get me started on the app.... >>

I just got in the habit of manually checking things I find interesting--and keeping my pool relatively small.

Eh... being in multiple hosted projects means I'm following a crapton of threads. xD

The Bookmark system used to make it easier, but without it, I've adjusted to making multiple bookmarks (in chrome) and using an addon to open them up simultaneously. Even if I doubled my RPload, it would still work... just be, like I said, methodical. It's gonna be time-consuming either way, especially considering the alerts aren't working reliably.

Haha for me the gravity-defying hair is a huge turn off. But I'm glad Tai has his fans.

Can't say I ever harbored a crush on any of the DigiDestined...

Never had a crush on a DigiDestined either. My first and only anime crush has been this guy:

7.-Kurama-Yu-Yu-Hakusho.gif

I feel like Renzo is the hyper-realistic, meta character of the anime.

lol, I feel he's amusing^^

Never had a crush on a DigiDestined either. My first and only anime crush has been this guy:

7.-Kurama-Yu-Yu-Hakusho.gif

lol, I feel he's amusing^^

Oh oh oh I know where he's from but I literally can't remember the name right now and its making me upset-- aahajwjwjdj whyyy???

Ah man, I've had so many anime crushes it's ridiculous. Idk about my first...maybe Jing from King of Bandits Jing, a weird show no ones ever heard of yet it was one of my first anime and its so surreal I love it. But I wasn't really die hard for him...I just thought his voice was hot.

Hmmmm...Nah...first embarassing die-hard male anime character crush has to be Suzaku from Code Geass. Ah yes. Bonus points for the fact most people hate him soo more for me, heheheh ?

...Actually I guess my "husbando tier" is surprisingly empty. Plenty of characters I love but if I can't imagine us dating IRL they just fail to make the cut-- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have more fun shipping characters with each other than with myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I feel like Renzo would get along with Ravyn and Amy in the "cynical realist" brigade hahaha

Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Matt is the better Digidestined. Reason? It's confirmed in Canon that he played bass guitar in a band called "The Teenage Wolves", thus earning my vote.

I have two characters to ever hit Waifu tier. Eureka from Eureka Seven and Winry from FMA. I could easily imagine dating both. If we want to count Western cartoons, though, I'm a huge fan of half the Avatar women (not LoK) and probably Raven from Teen Titans. Oh, and most definitely Rogue from X-Men..

Amyway. Renzo will eventually find his place.

Matt is the better Digidestined. Reason? It's confirmed in Canon that he played bass guitar in a band called "The Teenage Wolves", thus earning my vote.

I have two characters to ever hit Waifu tier. Eureka from Eureka Seven and Winry from FMA. I could easily imagine dating both. If we want to count Western cartoons, though, I'm a huge fan of half the Avatar women (not LoK) and probably Raven from Teen Titans. Oh, and most definitely Rogue from X-Men..

Mother of all f**** I knew it began with an H

I think TK/Hikari have to be "the best" Digidestined just because they A-tiered their way through two seasons. Kari especially since she also brought her Digimon back from the dark side.

Eureka and Winry both very solid choices.
Is Azula included in that half? xD
Rogue was my first comics crush

My waifu tier is currently Asuka (Eva), Esdeath (Akame ga Kill), and Yuri (DDLC). Though I think I would probably end up murdered if I tried dating any of them IRL lmfaoo. Esdeath is just goddess tier tbh...
Yuri was the closest I have ever seen something nailing "my type" and it scared me a bit to be honest ?

It's kind of interesting how the group ended up splitting. Poor Renzo doesn't even have his Digimon yet...

Poor Renzo doesn't even have his Digimon yet...

I can introduce Guilmon whenever a good scenario arises, as per instructions/discussion with Kage. I'm just a patient person willing to get a good moment.

For instance, Renzo was just totally shipped with Skylie his last post, and now he outright called her a bitch. Real romance.

The problem with TK/Kari is simple: they don't play a guitar.

Azula is in fact in that half. She's the crazy psychobitch you think "I'd do it and die for it, but I'd do it"; I believe if I had to pick a runner up, though, it would have to be Yue. Even though she's an early character with not a lot of impact, she's close to my heart for two reasons. Her loss was when I realized Avatar was not going to be a run of the mill kids show. Like, it was hard cemented in. When a love interest becomes the moon, you just "know" that it's gonna be real. And, it was, and it was awesome. There's kind'a a point here, too. She's like a FOIL to Katara. See, Katara went to the Northern Water Tribe to learn Waterbending and ended up breaking all traditions to become a fucking prodigious master. Yue was all about tradition and she tried to adhere to it and when she wavered, it was for Sokka. But, it didn't matter. Her choices, unlike Katara's, didn't matter. She was fated to reborn as the moon Spirit and the romance she shared with Sokka would never come to be. This isn't a point for her as much as it was her character. We all want most what we cannot have and Yue was a really good example of this. The other reason I really liked Yue, though, is that I'm a diehard "guy gets the princess" type and that's the road Sokka went down. That was the Yue archetype. With Eureka and Winry, there's the whole "older girl being a half overbearing parent" which is actually present with Katara, so obviously I have the hots for it, but I'm totally a fan of princesses, too. Call me oldskool if one must. However, I feel like Suki was incredibly progressive. I related to Sokka a lot in Avatar, and Suki just grounded his ass. <3

for real tho the actual best digidestined was Izzy, that kid knew what was up, if any of us tried to pull some of the shit he did with his laptop KageYuuki KageYuuki would have to pull us up for godmodding.

It's never proven they don't play a guitar. :lenny:

That's a nice point about Yue and Katara kind of foiling each other.
Agreed that, in general, Avatar handled its female (and male) characters beautifully.

I actually wonder how Skylie / Renzo would work...it seems like their ideologies are pretty different. But they also both have daddy issues who in this RP doesn't. Could be an interesting match...

Course it will probably take her a while to shake the "psychobitch" impression she just made for herself. Dx

and Suki just grounded his ass. <3

kek

for real tho the actual best digidestined was Izzy, that kid knew what was up, if any of us tried to pull some of the shit he did with his laptop KageYuuki KageYuuki would have to pull us up for godmodding.

No like same tho

But then that band broke up and now he plays bass guitar for one called Knife of Day

Also he looks stupid in goggles

:D

*sees everyone is talking about anime crushes*
*inner fangirl stirs*
NO, YOU IDIOTS, YOU'LL LET HER OUT~
Inner Fangirl: ANIME BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tai from Digimon Adventure/02/Tri (former: Matt) PRIMARY HUSBANDO
Rogue Cheney from Fairy Tail SECONDARY HUSBANDO
Elliot Nightray from Pandora Hearts TERTIARY HUSBANDO
Koji Minamoto from Digimon Frontier
Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail (as well as Natsu, Lyon, and Sting, but that's beside the point)
Ayato Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul
Yusuke and Tsubaki Asahina (also Azusa) from Brothers Conflict
Kuroh Yatogami, Misaki Yata, Izumo Kusanagi from K
Takuma Ichijo, Senri Shiki, and Akatsuki Kain from Vampire Knight (HA! Y'ALL THOUGHT I WOULD SAY ZERO! ...Well, him too...sometimes)
Edward Elric and Jean Havoc from Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, Honey-senpai from Ouran High School Host Club
Prince Raj and Prince Zen from Snow White with the Red Hair
Uryu Ishida from Bleach (SHADDAP)
Jean Kirstein and Captain Levi from Attack on Titan
Klein from SAO (IMO, the only good character)
Daichi Kitazawa from Kitchen Princess
Yukari Arisaka, Mitsuya and Shizuya Kuromine, Rei Akiyoshi from V.B. Rose
Rin Okumura and Kinzo Shima from Blue Exorcist
Kazuma Yagami and Ren Kannagi from Kaze no Stigma
Aru Akise from Mirai Nikki (*sobs*)
Judar from Magi (....don't ask)
Soul and Death the Kid from Soul Eater
Yukine from Noragami (Cutieeeeeeepie <3 )
Kyo, Haru, Momiji Sohma from Fruits Basket
Natsuno and Toshio from Shiki
Ban from The Seven Deadly Sins (SUE ME)
Wolf and Staz from Blood Lad
Shu from Nisekoi
Henry from Digimon Tamers
Holland from Eureka Seven (on one of his good days)
Kaname Ohgi from Code Geass (he didn't piss me off)
THESE ARE ALL THE ONES COMING TO MIND RIGHT NOW (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER AFTER THE FIRST THREE)
YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF
I'm done now

....Funny you say that....cuz I'm playing as Izzy in a 1x1 for Digimon....and all the shit I've pulled off XD

I actually wonder how Skylie / Renzo would work...it seems like their ideologies are pretty different. But they also both have daddy issues who in this RP doesn't. Could be an interesting match...

Course it will probably take her a while to shake the "psychobitch" impression she just made for herself. Dx

And mommy issues. Don't forget her mommy issues.
Will it really be that hard....? She's got "nice eyes," remember? XD

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Skylie only half regrets throwing that
She's probably going to attack him in his sleep and steal it back
She's done worse
I don't suppose telling him she purposely missed his head will help her case

Prince Raj and Prince Zen from Snow White with the Red Hair

spits out drink
Lmfaooo Prince Raj used to be my "mascot" on RPN but people told me he looked to unfriendly so I changed it... (lives on forever in my heart tho-)

Klein from SAO (IMO, the only good character)

You discount Eugeo...
(S3. He's coming)

Kaname Ohgi from Code Geass (he didn't piss me off)

Huh. You managed to pick the one character from CG more hated than Suzaku..... xD

I like how your list has a healthy spectrum of shota to Daddy.

And mommy issues. Don't forget her mommy issues.

Of course not! stares at the sqed list
Idk if Renzo has that tho....maybe

spits out drink
Lmfaooo Prince Raj used to be my "mascot" on RPN but people told me he looked to unfriendly so I changed it... (lives on forever in my heart tho-)

Todd Haberkorn voiced him wonderfully. <3
He is my darling

You discount Eugeo...
(S3. He's coming)

We'll have to see XD I have high standards when it comes to SAO

Huh. You managed to pick the one character from CG more hated than Suzaku..... xD

Of course I did. I wasn't a terribly big fan of anyone from it. XD

I like how your list has a healthy spectrum of shota to Daddy.

You reminded me I forgot to put Nagisa from Free!
Half of them I like because of their English voice actors, but others I like for the personality. Or the abs.
Abs are a very important factor.

Of course not! stares at the sqed list
Idk if Renzo has that tho....maybe

Skylie: He forgot.
Agumon: You care?????
Skylie: No.

Oh you beautiful bastard....
the only thing that made slogging through that show bearable--

akagami-no-shirayukihime-episode-15-19-24_2016-01-25_19-22-13.jpg

I feel ashamed I practically forgot about him.

lowkey tempted to change my avi back...

We'll have to see XD I have high standards when it comes to SAO

I think once you SAO you forgo your right to standards---
seriously tho Alicization is lit

Yall with yo lame crushes.

The best husbando is obviously Squidward Tentacles.

UwU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back