Out of Character Chat

I will fourth wall the shit out of it and slap her
It works

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Yes. Skylie is that idiotic that she's trying to cross the river at the first point she got to. XD

lol, alright then. Do what you feel you must :closedeyessmile:

My warning came from my own experience of playing a dark character that was meant to 'see the light' . In the end, he ended up marrying the Queen of Darkness to become the King of Darkness. Players aren't always your side when it comes to character development.

So glad to see people back. I'd been worried Green vs Blue would've been entirely one-sided.

And so now Skylie's thrown a dagger (lol, she might have to wade back if she wants it back). She's also jumped to the lead in the race up Infinity Mountain^^

So glad to see people back. I'd been worried Green vs Blue would've been entirely one-sided.

And so now Skylie's thrown a dagger (lol, she might have to wade back if she wants it back). She's also jumped to the lead in the race up Infinity Mountain^^

Skylie does not have hindsight, clearly XD

lol, alright then. Do what you feel you must :closedeyessmile:

My warning came from my own experience of playing a dark character that was meant to 'see the light' . In the end, he ended up marrying the Queen of Darkness to become the King of Darkness. Players aren't always your side when it comes to character development.

Oh, yeah, I totally get that. I'm just saying it would be cool if it ended up happening since I don't have much experience with "evil" characters XD

Oh, yeah, I totally get that. I'm just saying it would be cool if it ended up happening since I don't have much experience with "evil" characters XD

They're a specific flavor you have to get used to if you want to try gming. Helps to think of them as not evil. Just misunderstood :angels:

good-evil-voldemort.jpg

I prefer the good characters myself. And when I join rps I generally choose the good side since I'm sure the gm will be introducing their own villains. My dark character was my second one in a ninja rp where the antagonists were from the Land of Darkness. And he's just morally questionable. I'd wanted to make him into a good guy but...well...things don't always happen the way you think in rps. And I kind of like that(in a way)^^

They're a specific flavor you have to get used to if you want to try gming. Helps to think of them as not evil. Just misunderstood :angels:

good-evil-voldemort.jpg

I prefer the good characters myself. And when I join rps I generally choose the good side since I'm sure the gm will be introducing their own villains. My dark character was my second one in a ninja rp where the antagonists were from the Land of Darkness. And he's just morally questionable. I'd wanted to make him into a good guy but...well...things don't always happen the way you think in rps. And I kind of like that(in a way)^^

I made an Evil fire user for an RP involving elemental powers, but he was mostly evil in that he loves setting fire to things and doesn't actually understand what "good" is. He's just a jackass pyro XD

I made an Evil fire user for an RP involving elemental powers, but he was mostly evil in that he loves setting fire to things and doesn't actually understand what "good" is. He's just a jackass pyro XD

That's pretty much evil. Evil has no morals. It just thinks killing or destroying things is fun. Pure evil is a rarity in the real world since more often that not a character has other traits about them besides being evil.

That's pretty much evil. Evil has no morals. It just thinks killing or destroying things is fun. Pure evil is a rarity in the real world since more often that not a character has other traits about them besides being evil.

Baxter: Come now, I only set fire to that building because it was easy to do so. I don't set fire to those I favor ;)
You have awakened the demon

*is reading these latest OOC posts*
Skylie: I'm gonna kill Otonashi.
*startles* Wh-what? Why?
Skylie: I don't know. I'm just gonna.
Agumon: *smirks* Jealous~!

Someone is actually jealous of Otonashi the idiot with no family, home, or friends

-Puts a little gold star on his shirt- Congrats, kid. You made it.

Actually this is my only RP where I'm not playing some kind of problematic / creepy / douchebaggy / evil character lmfao. I love the Dark Side. :darkwizardhat:
But this RP is kind of refreshing since Oto and Goma are something different. xD

Maybe if Skylie went to the Dark Side Agumon could bring her back! Kind of like a reverse Gatomon/Hikari? :0

KageYuuki KageYuuki Whoops
Was working on my reply when I realized Patamon hasn't responded to Goma yet. (right?)
Mind if I go on ahead? I ended up accidentally cutting their conversation off anyways wh00ps

went for it anyways

Juju Juju Sorry for awkwardly not giving you a post to react but I thought you could have her do/say whatever you'd like before Gomamon shows up and ruins the fun > o> is it obvious I'm not used to writing action?;;

Someone is actually jealous of Otonashi the idiot with no family, home, or friends

-Puts a little gold star on his shirt- Congrats, kid. You made it.

Actually this is my only RP where I'm not playing some kind of problematic / creepy / douchebaggy / evil character lmfao. I love the Dark Side. :darkwizardhat:
But this RP is kind of refreshing since Oto and Goma are something different. xD

Maybe if Skylie went to the Dark Side Agumon could bring her back! Kind of like a reverse Gatomon/Hikari? :0

I was thinking that, too. Something like how Gabumon went along with Matt when he was being a little bitch, but after a while Agumon slaps her like GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL YOU CRAY-CRAY

I was thinking that, too. Something like how Gabumon went along with Matt when he was being a little bitch, but after a while Agumon slaps her like GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL YOU CRAY-CRAY

Oooh yea. That whole part with Matt just confused me. Like bra, how are you that stupid to straight up be told you're getting played...and then let yourself get played
Kinda curious if it makes more sense in Japanese.
Did provide for some fun conflict at least. xD

And poor Gabumon... Ah... now I hope Augumon makes friends with everyone so it's even more painful when he has to fight them

Oooh yea. That whole part with Matt just confused me. Like bra, how are you that stupid to straight up be told you're getting played...and then let yourself get played
Kinda curious if it makes more sense in Japanese.
Did provide for some fun conflict at least. xD

And poor Gabumon... Ah... now I hope Augumon makes friends with everyone so it's even more painful when he has to fight them

Yeah Matt's an idiot. That's the main reason I like Tai better <3

Agumon's more likely to make friends with everyone than Skylie is
Skylie: Go fight 'em
Agumon: BUT THEY'RE MY FRIENDS
Skylie: Did I stutter?
Agumon: *cries and kills everything*

Actually this is my only RP where I'm not playing some kind of problematic / creepy / douchebaggy / evil character lmfao. I love the Dark Side.:darkwizardhat:

*shakes my head in sadness at the bolded statement*

Well, Oto and Goma certainly have an interesting dynamic. I enjoyed reading their post.

Lol, it's up to Animegenork. A good idea, but also a bit of work to write. Perhaps something she could throw into Skylie's personal arc if she felt like.

Also there's one thing I've been questioning a bit...Sorcermon or Wizardmon? Which one was it that told them to go to Infinity mountain? I remembered reading Sorcerermon somewhere, but there was a pic of Wizardmon when it was introduced...and it'd been called Wizardmon at the time...:/:

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul
Edited my post to Sorcerymon.

Re-read some of the earlier posts and it would seem both of them were at the Village of Beginnings. I might've overlayed their characters =P

Yeah Matt's an idiot. That's the main reason I like Tai better <3

Matt is hotter tho?

*shakes my head in sadness at the bolded statement*

Well, Oto and Goma certainly have an interesting dynamic. I enjoyed reading their post.

Lol, it's up to Animegenork. A good idea, but also a bit of work to write. Perhaps something she could throw into Skylie's personal arc if she felt like.

Also there's one thing I've been questioning a bit...Sorcermon or Wizardmon? Which one was it that told them to go to Infinity mountain? I remembered reading Sorcerermon somewhere, but there was a pic of Wizardmon when it was introduced...and it'd been called Wizardmon at the time...:/:

Sorry I can't hear you over my edge

They are two very insecure boys who need help

Lowkey have been wondering that as well lmfao
I think Wizarmon met with Ravyn then disappeared from the plot.

Matt is hotter tho?

Both are in the village. Wizardmon’s more of a guardian like Leomon while Sorcerimon’s kinda the village elder (yes, he’s champion level, fight me) and healer.

Yeah, noticed that when I re-read. I think I just flipped back a couple pages, saw the wizardmon pic and assumed wizardmon :P

Was tempted to keep the mistake just for humor(and to emphasize that Rin doesn't really know either of them that well)...but that's more writing on my part because I don't think Gummymon would confuse them. And I'm lazy.

Kimiwriter Kimiwriter
Just in case you didn't notice my edit.

Matt is hotter tho?

*tosses hair* Tai's way hotter.
Matt was cute when he was in the first season, but as a teen, he's just a punk wannabe.
Tai's got the hair and the smile.
I may also be Tai-crazy after the second Tri movie in which he was shirtless/removing his shirt/I really fricking love Tai because shirtless anime babes yessssss

*tosses hair* Tai's way hotter.
Matt was cute when he was in the first season, but as a teen, he's just a punk wannabe.
Tai's got the hair and the smile.
I may also be Tai-crazy after the second Tri movie in which he was shirtless/removing his shirt/I really fricking love Tai because shirtless anime babes yessssss

I see you don't like the bad boy types ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back