Out of Character Chat

Idk I was surprised to see it as an option even (that time passes normally) cause it didn't in the show (maybe it does at one point idk).

It would make things pretty complicated but idk if it will be in a good way or not. Cause if there is a lot of plot going on at the same time it might just get sloppy? Imagine having to come to terms with the fact you've been missing for (who knows, months?), explaining that to your family / authorities, and having to fend of friends attacks at the same time? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Especially in a high profile case like Arthur or Jupiter (meanwhile some characters literally no one will be looking for them ?)

Though I have to admit I'm kind of a fan of these sorts of weird plots.

Idk I was surprised to see it as an option even (that time passes normally) cause it didn't in the show (maybe it does at one point idk).

It would make things pretty complicated but idk if it will be in a good way or not. Cause if there is a lot of plot going on at the same time it might just get sloppy? Imagine having to come to terms with the fact you've been missing for (who knows, months?), explaining that to your family / authorities, and having to fend of friends attacks at the same time? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Especially in a high profile case like Arthur or Jupiter (meanwhile some characters literally no one will be looking for them ?)

Though I have to admit I'm kind of a fan of these sorts of weird plots.
And on the flip side we have everyone come back to the real world, having fought countless battles, likely having some scars (Mental and physical), new clothes, and strange creatures following them around. To them, it's been years, to everyone else? Maybe a half hour.

On a completely unrelated note, I got fed up with the really crappy looking tag in one of the lore pages and made a new one.
1tHGM0G.png

I totally didn't spend three hours on it

@AnimeGenork Since you already use Div Boxes an easy work-around if you don't wanna change your background color is to add a tag that changes all font within the div box automatically to black (unless otherwise specified).

I
I don't use div boxes
I use border and background
You assume I know how to code, sir

Alright, really important question, guys. Should the flow of time be the same between the two worlds or no?

I'd say no for the reasons Quirky said. Think first season when they came back to the human world and like no time had passed. It's just easier that way.

And on the flip side we have everyone come back to the real world, having fought countless battles, likely having some scars (Mental and physical), new clothes, and strange creatures following them around. To them, it's been years, to everyone else? Maybe a half hour.

Isn't that kind of epic?

Akane: ...Did you grow, Rin?

Rin: It's just your imagination.

Piper: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT LIZARD THING?

Agumon: You got any food?

Piper: Why, yes, of course!

Skylie: I'll be out picking knife fights if you need me.

Renzo's answer to Skylie
"I don't know how you do this in America,
but in Japan, I take you on a date
before going up your alley"

Me: Why can't I be as smooth as my characters IRL
Renzo: *converts her to the dark side anyway. Less people*
Me: Eh, not a bad ship. I've seen worse.

Skylie has the Crest of Kindness, so I don't wanna hear it

Me: Why can't I be as smooth as my characters IRL
Renzo: *converts her to the dark side anyway. Less people*
Me: Eh, not a bad ship. I've seen worse.

I've seen much, much, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch worse

Is her penchant for knife fights the reason she has the spirit that wields swords?

LOBO-KENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It's not really a penchant.... it's just a result of living on the streets

I mean, given what I have planned, it would definitely become an interesting dynamic...

This made me shudder

Crest of hope. And Rin's a pessimist realist. I laughed so hard when I got it xD

Personally, sincerity suits him a bit more, but *shrug* The dynamic is interesting and I've grown to like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back