Out of Character Chat

Fair enough XD
I mean, I'm a tomboy so I don't mind too much.
Though after a while, I start to wonder...
Haha same
Really short hair, always in loose fitting clothes... I don’t really blink anymore when someone thinks I’m a guy.

Haha same
Really short hair, always in loose fitting clothes... I don’t really blink anymore when someone thinks I’m a guy.

I've got really long hair, so I don't get that anymore. It's mostly online. But I don't wear skirts as much anymore and I love darker colors.
Also I hang out with a lot of guys XD

Part of me wants Kimiwriter Kimiwriter to jump in with further explanations since the scene will feel more like group interaction and get her involved. Otherwise, Gummymon will be responding to Renzo because Rin is busy splashing water on his face.

Fair enough XD
I mean, I'm a tomboy so I don't mind too much.
Though after a while, I start to wonder...

Interestingly enough, I guessed you were a girl just from speaking with you a bit. Something about the tone in your writing makes me think female, though I can't pinpoint why exactly.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Gender is pretty hard to guess online and most generally default to male if they have no idea. Keep your husbando.

Alrighty, so I’m on my phone and at work so I’m going to try and keep this brief if only for my sake. (This soup is taking it’s sweet time... >>)

Like I’ve said before, and will likely say many times again, I want this to be as much your story as it is mine. So taking from what ideas have been suggested so far, this is our current plot line.

• The digital world is being eaten away by diablomon. Or rather, countless members of its baby and rookie forms currently. Of course, if the digital world were to fall apart, the real world is screwed
  • In a bid to recreate the legends of old, a group of digimon (come on, let me keep some cards to my chest here) pull our group into the digital world. It was supposed to just be the crest holders, but we all know how that went
  • Lucemon, catching wind of all this interferes and causes a bunch of other tamers to be pulled in as well. These guys end up someplace other than File Island
  • He meets with these other tamers and informs them the only way to strengthen their digimon and save both worlds is by taking data through combat. Enter our dark tamers
  • At the summit of Infinity Mountain, we’ll get our tags and sent to find the palace of Yggdrasil on the server continent. The city surrounding it will serve as a base of sorts.
  • Now our guys have three different threats to deal with. Diablomon, these dark tamers, and Lucemon once he’s discovered.
Holy shit that took longer to write than it should have ><

Alrighty, so I’m on my phone and at work so I’m going to try and keep this brief if only for my sake. (This soup is taking it’s sweet time... >>)

Like I’ve said before, and will likely say many times again, I want this to be as much your story as it is mine. So taking from what ideas have been suggested so far, this is our current plot line.

• The digital world is being eaten away by diablomon. Or rather, countless members of its baby and rookie forms currently. Of course, if the digital world were to fall apart, the real world is screwed
  • In a bid to recreate the legends of old, a group of digimon (come on, let me keep some cards to my chest here) pull our group into the digital world. It was supposed to just be the crest holders, but we all know how that went
  • Lucemon, catching wind of all this interferes and causes a bunch of other tamers to be pulled in as well. These guys end up someplace other than File Island
  • He meets with these other tamers and informs them the only way to strengthen their digimon and save both worlds is by taking data through combat. Enter our dark tamers
  • At the summit of Infinity Mountain, we’ll get our tags and sent to find the palace of Yggdrasil on the server continent. The city surrounding it will serve as a base of sorts.
  • Now our guys have three different threats to deal with. Diablomon, these dark tamers, and Lucemon once he’s discovered.

LUCEMON
MY AGE-OLD FOE

Part of me wants Kimiwriter Kimiwriter to jump in with further explanations since the scene will feel more like group interaction and get her involved. Otherwise, Gummymon will be responding to Renzo because Rin is busy splashing water on his face.

Interestingly enough, I guessed you were a girl just from speaking with you a bit. Something about the tone in your writing makes me think female, though I can't pinpoint why exactly.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Gender is pretty hard to guess online and most generally default to male if they have no idea. Keep your husbando.

I've gotten that before, too. I've got a specific personality when I type, I guess. XD

Spoilers~!^^

I'll have to wiki some of the names like Diablomon and Lucemon since I have shi*t memory.

Sounds like a good progression for arcs. Start with Diablomon, then we think the world is saved only to encounter dark tamers, then face Lucemon. Or, dark tamers get involved while we're on a quest to defeat Diablomon and Lucemon is more of a side villain.

I've gotten that before, too. I've got a specific personality when I type, I guess. XD

It's good to be unique~

Haha, maybe. A picture will probably jog my memory, but I'm in no hurry to do a bit of research until he actually becomes relevant. Right now it's character bonding for me^^

Alright, really important question, guys. Should the flow of time be the same between the two worlds or no?

= e= There was a lot of ooc chat while I was away lol

Lucemon is a good boy tho?

Sorry I got like...ridiculously sick then had to go on a trip this past weekend where I got even more sick. And the greatest tragedy of all....I lost my beautiful voice. ;; e;; It's never happened to me before so I'm lowkey freaking out lolol but anyways idk about tonight but I'll try and get a response up soon.

And of course I'm still here. :lenny:

Edit: Oh yeah and with Night Life the default font color changed causing problems everywhere #ThanksRPN so if you used color backgrounds it's something to check out :3
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Since you already use Div Boxes an easy work-around if you don't wanna change your background color is to add a tag that changes all font within the div box automatically to black (unless otherwise specified).

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I apologize for nothing

2014-08-04-Crest-Friends-Forever.jpg

Alright, really important question, guys. Should the flow of time be the same between the two worlds or no?

I want to say no because it'll make the return that much more complicated, especially for characters that have a worried family. But then if you're planning to have traveling between both worlds a frequent thing, it's probably okay...

I want to say no because it'll make the return that much more complicated, especially for characters that have a worried family. But then if you're planning to have traveling between both worlds a frequent thing, it's probably okay...
Traveling between worlds can open up some fun potential. But either time option could be interesting if, say, the digivices can go online. (Tamers aren't going to be able to post anything, but can browse and watch videos and stuff.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back