Out of Character Chat

Oh right! I haven't checked in here in ages, I'm really sorry. I meant to try and catch up yesterday, got sidetracked with our collab stuff.

I mean it's pretty much working as intended isn't? just gotta give it a set font color when we're using colored backgrounds.

I mean it's pretty much working as intended isn't? just gotta give it a set font color when we're using colored backgrounds.
Easiest fix, really. Though they managed to change it so the font color was black across the board for accordions unless the user specified otherwise. ??‍♀️

Roll call~!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Juju Juju @viska @Kimiwriter @Oswald_C_Cobblepot Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul @Pretzel Heart QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
Really haven't heard from only a couple of you, but poking everyone because I can.

Well that's interesting...

I was waiting fooooor AnimeGenork since he expressed concern with how fast we were moving. lol

As for the whole Crests/Spirits thing, not a major concern for me. I'm fairly certain I'll be walking the Ken Ichijoouji route eventually. :D

Oh, oh, if I go the Gallantmon route, then we could DNA Digivolve Gallantmon and Seraphimon to Gallantmon Crimson Mode. I have absolutely no idea why we would do that or the circumstances, but it would be KICKASS. Especially considering Gallantmon CM is considered on par with Omnimon.

I was waiting fooooor AnimeGenork since he expressed concern with how fast we were moving. lol

As for the whole Crests/Spirits thing, not a major concern for me. I'm fairly certain I'll be walking the Ken Ichijoouji route eventually. :D

*she
Do I really sound like a boy?
I'm actually curious

IS IT SO WRONG TO LOVE A FICTIONAL BOY SO MUCH THAT I WANT HIM TO BE MY AVATAR
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Needless to say, my gender is assumed quite often.

Well, now she has to deal with a random compliment from a stranger in a nice jacket for the rest of her adventure.

And, ideally he won't have to deal with any knife wounds.

Well, now she has to deal with a random compliment from a stranger in a nice jacket for the rest of her adventure.

And, ideally he won't have to deal with any knife wounds.

He's going to wake up with some random scratch and not know how it happened....
And she's going to be grinning evilly

Right now she's unsure how to respond to a compliment; she's never actually received one in recent memory

IS IT SO WRONG TO LOVE A FICTIONAL BOY SO MUCH THAT I WANT HIM TO BE MY AVATAR
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Needless to say, my gender is assumed quite often.
To be fair I’ve come so close so many times to doing the same thing >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back