Out of Character Chat

As I understand things now, in terms of how far they've gone from the village of beginnings...

Jupiter (mentions struggling to keep up with the others) , Keiran (interacting with Jupiter), possibly Arthur because his character seems confused --> other characters? --> Darya (mentioned seeing Rin, but no one else) and Rin (not willing to wait to explain things to new person). I have no idea where the other characters are, and I won't know until they post and mention which characters they are interacting with :/

The only thing I've really solidified is that Rin and Darya is a bit ahead of the group (how far ahead, I've no idea) and that they've just encountered Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul 's character. Meaning the others will eventually run into Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul 's character assuming he doesn't move from his spot and everyone else is following the path Rin is taking (and hears the sound of water).

Am I a Fairy Tail fan?
AM I A FAIRY TAIL FAN?

I ask you to refer to my signature.

For some reason, I'd never managed to get into Fairytail, though I'm sure it must be good to draw in the number of fans it does.

That's a nice quote from Natsu. I like it.

My friend took me to the musical. It was completely confusing and ridiculous lol but fun. I do like the music a lot.

Long shows are a huge turn off so I'll probably never watch it though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like Pretz, I have a hard time even attempting to get into a series that's been running forever.

Says the one that read through the entirety of Bleach in less than a month...

Like Pretz, I have a hard time even attempting to get into a series that's been running forever.

Says the one that read through the entirety of Bleach in less than a month...

Saaaaaaame

A couple of my friends were into it so I thought I'd give it a try
Needless to say, I'm glad I did
Naturally I love Digimon more, but Fairy Tail's definitely up there on animes that get me hyped

my only experience with FairyTale is the giant poster in my sister's room. UwU

Can we like
Slow down
I want to reply
But if replies keep happening this fast
I won't be able to figure out where the hell to start one
I don't want to be a bother
But can we chill
Quirky's busted out like five replies and I've done zilch since my last one
And I'm starting to feel like I'm lagging or that I'm not properly catching up as I should

Can we like
Slow down
I want to reply
But if replies keep happening this fast
I won't be able to figure out where the hell to start one
I don't want to be a bother
But can we chill
Quirky's busted out like five replies and I've done zilch since my last one
And I'm starting to feel like I'm lagging or that I'm not properly catching up as I should

Rin is just responding to the posts that directly converse with him. I get what you're talking about though. I'll stop since he's got nothing to do now anyway =P

Just pick a post you want to respond to and roll with it. Skylie doesn't have to notice everything that happens. Rin just said hi to the new guy, explained some stuff, then washed his face at the river. Gummymon's talking about coffee. Most of what I've written is internal monologue which isn't moving the story that much forward.

Rin is just responding to the posts that directly converse with him. I get what you're talking about though. I'll stop since he's got nothing to do now anyway =P

Just pick a post you want to respond to and roll with it. Skylie doesn't have to notice everything that happens. Rin just said hi to the new guy, explained some stuff, then washed his face at the river. Gummymon's talking about coffee. Most of what I've written is internal monologue which isn't moving the story that much forward.

Unfortunately this is the basics of how my brain works

Multiple posts in one week= "Oh no, I need to respond."
More posts in a span of a couple days= "ACK STUPID SCHOOL I REALLY NEED TO REPLY"
Sees the total posts in the week span= " ;-; I'm so behind"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back