Out of Character Chat

Seraph X Seraph X

Hey bud, it's been almost three months since your last IC post. I don't like being the bad guy here, but I need to put my foot down since this isn't the first time this has happened. You'll have until Monday to make a post.

Skylie: I totally don't care that I'm being sassed by a rich girl and someone who doesn't realize her brother isn't here.

Agumon: You're lying.

Skylie: Shut up.

Skylie: *continues eating her fruit*

Ah, sorry to hear that. No worries, I don't mind waiting.
It’s fine to move on without him. I know he was trying for a reply but rl must have swept the poor guy away again. Go ahead and move on, Kieran prob told Rin where everyone and food is. If you need a collab or anything just let me know, more than happy to help.

To Rin about Keiran XD

lol, haha. Gotcha. As curious as I am about what her words would've been, I'm sure Rin and Skylie will plenty of time to chat as the rp continues.

It’s fine to move on without him. I know he was trying for a reply but rl must have swept the poor guy away again. Go ahead and move on, Kieran prob told Rin where everyone and food is. If you need a collab or anything just let me know, more than happy to help.

Kay. I'll work on a post tonight.

With the loss of Seraph, seems I need to go about advertising this once more. On a brighter note, it means this posting cycle is actually finished and I can quit procrastinating get something posted.

I'm finished but do we know what we are going to do with our lost tamers?
Are we gonna write them out or just not reference them again?

Well, Luka's pretty easy to just not mention considering he.... never did anything past scaring Jupiter. (And getting bitch slapped for it) Heinrich... think we agreed to kill the poor guy.

Corri's still with us since her player's on hiatus from the hurricanes causing family issues. So she's just silently in the background for the time being.

Well, Luka's pretty easy to just not mention considering he.... never did anything past scaring Jupiter. (And getting bitch slapped for it) Heinrich... think we agreed to kill the poor guy.

Corri's still with us since her player's on hiatus from the hurricanes causing family issues. So she's just silently in the background for the time being.

O.O
Death
I smell death

Or hiney could have just eaten some fruit meant only for ultimate level digimon and gets bed riddenly ill for the duration.

Or plan A works to lol *fires up the chain saw* XD

I was unaware injury was a synonym for death
Skylie, you better not do anything stupid
Skylie: Shaddap
Ha! No, this isn’t really an environment I can kill the human characters. Beat the shit out of you, however... ;3

On an unrelated note, give our newest member Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha a warm welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back