Out of Character Chat

With Pequeno having to step out for an unknown amount of time -I do hope things get better soon- I've switched Cori and Rin out in terms of being a Crest holder.

So the list now is:
  • Ravyn
    • Crest: Light
    • Spirit: Darkness
  • Darya
    • Crest: Sincerity
    • Spirit: Artemis
  • Lilly
    • Crest: Purity
    • Spirit: Wind
  • Rin
    • Crest: Hope
    • Spirit: Fire
  • Jupiter
    • Crest: Friendship
    • Spirit: Water
  • Keiran
    • Crest: Love
    • Spirit: Zeus
  • Skylie
    • Crest: Kindness
    • Spirit: Light
  • Amy
    • Crest: Courage
    • Spirit: Athena
  • Lukanis
    • Crest: Knowledge
    • Spirit: Thunder? (I don't think this was ever confirmed)
Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart Juju Juju AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy V viska Kimiwriter Kimiwriter Seraph X Seraph X AnimeGenork AnimeGenork QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

At the risk of sounding uninformed...what is Spirit again? Been a while since I watched Digimon...
Hahaha no worries. Ever watch Digimon Frontier? Where the characters actually become the Digimon? That's where the concept come from and a lot of the spirits are still the Legendary Warrior 10 from Frontier. So in your (current) case, the spirit Rin has is fire. The Human Spirit of Fire is Agnimon here. There's also Beast and Hybrid, but I'm lazy and don't feel like digging up links xD

Hahaha no worries. Ever watch Digimon Frontier? Where the characters actually become the Digimon? That's where the concept come from and a lot of the spirits are still the Legendary Warrior 10 from Frontier. So in your (current) case, the spirit Rin has is fire. The Human Spirit of Fire is Agnimon here. There's also Beast and Hybrid, but I'm lazy and don't feel like digging up links xD

Ooooh. Those spirits~

I've watched it, but my memory regarding the legendary warriors is foggy. I only remember Kazemon. And the ice bear. Names elude me sadly =P

Ooooh. Those spirits~

I've watched it, but I memory regarding the legendary warriors. I only remember Kazemon. And the ice bear. Names elude me sadly =P
Kazemon(Fairimon, whatever name floats your boat) is the spirit of wind. Chackmon's Ice (And available even if I'd need to find a better final form for him.) Other options are Apollo, Hades, and Earth. I've got a whole bunch of Images linked in these posts below that'll at least show you the different forms.
Ice
The other actual elements
Olympos XII

Very nice. I favored Kazemon and her line when I was younger, but I think I can grow attached to Agnimon as well.

Very nice. I favored Kazemon and her line when I was younger, but I think I can grow attached to Agnimon as well.
Kazemon is pretty much spoken for at this point. If not a big fan of Agnimon, it isn't locked in by any means. Earth and Apollo are easily available. Ice and Hades need a touch of tweaking but are doable also.

Sure, can always ask that Tamer's Digimon for a translation too

lol, I was just wondering if I could include that in helping Keiran with his language adapting problems. A nice scene to introduce more digivice functions, so to say.

Rin (as I imagine him) is fluent in both languages. Since Keiran spoke to him in English, he'll be responding in English. Otherwise, I fear no reader will be able to understand the conversation <.<

lol, I was just wondering if I could include that in helping Keiran with his language adapting problems. A nice scene to introduce more digivice functions, so to say.

Rin (as I imagine him) is fluent in both languages. Since Keiran spoke to him in English, he'll be responding in English. Otherwise, I fear no reader will be able to understand the conversation <.<

That's a brilliant idea. :3 Too bad Keiran is technologically illiterate lmfao
He'll need serious help with the Digivice tbh
But yeah I considered that he'd reasonably talk to him in Japanese but Pretz gets lazy most days!

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
Keiran is speaking to Rin in English, right?

Yup. I think everyone is transcribing languages accurately so it's safe to assume all English is English. Tho personally I'm totes not against peeps characters knowing things their players do not, which is why I always try and provide sound guides and translations xD

Yup. I think everyone is transcribing languages accurately so it's safe to assume all English is English. Tho personally I'm totes not against peeps characters knowing things their players do not, which is why I always try and provide sound guides and translations xD
V viska and Juju Juju need poked into fixing that on their end. Though Jupiter really hasn't used much you can't figure out through context.

Haha, yep. Thank goodness for google translate^^

Making a Japanese character that doesn't know Japanese would kinda awkward.

After all, back in Philly, she was known to go on a rampage if she wasn’t listened to…a

Im cryin cause my coworker just told me this crazy fkkn story about this girl that was talking shit and egged her house and how she took revenge by harassing her for a year until she actually called her mom begging for mercy and my coworker said the only way she'd leave her alone was if she sold out her friend and then she did and she actually showed up at her house and beat the shit out of her and scared this girl with a knife and I just fkkn love my coworker so much she's fkkn wild and also now that's all I can imagine for Skylie (even tho she's from South Philly which makes a huge difference apparently)

>.< sorry. I thought I was using translations along side the words. But I might just be doing that in other RPs

Sorry, I'm usually acting like a rich snob and don't care whether or not you plebs understand my google-translated words. It's not because I'm lazy or anything ;3:

Sorry, I'm usually acting like a rich snob and don't care whether or not you plebs understand my google-translated words. It's not because I'm lazy or anything ;3:

I take French in school, so I pretty much perfectly understand what Jupiter says XD

Im cryin cause my coworker just told me this crazy fkkn story about this girl that was talking shit and egged her house and how she took revenge by harassing her for a year until she actually called her mom begging for mercy and my coworker said the only way she'd leave her alone was if she sold out her friend and then she did and she actually showed up at her house and beat the shit out of her and scared this girl with a knife and I just fkkn love my coworker so much she's fkkn wild and also now that's all I can imagine for Skylie (even tho she's from South Philly which makes a huge difference apparently)

Well yaaaa because WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED ON A PLAYGROUND WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS

Haha, yep. Thank goodness for google translate^^

Making a Japanese character that doesn't know Japanese would kinda awkward.

My problem every day
Also Skylie's denying that she sympathizes with with Rin lolololol

o.o

I can relate to the laziness portion.

My problem every day
Also Skylie's denying that she sympathizes with with Rin lolololol

That's nice of her. This is my second time trying to create an edgy-ish/lone wolf/emo type of character with a good heart deep down and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right =/

o.o

I can relate to the laziness portion.

That's nice of her. This is my second time trying to create an edgy-ish/lone wolf/emo type of character with a good heart deep down and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right =/

Considering those are nearly all of my female characters
You're doing fantastic XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back