Out of Character Chat

HA! I'm not the last to post this time!! NYEHEHEHEHEH!

I've taken a liking to using Safebooru for FCs. Being able to filter out traits you don't want in an image is nice

After the hurricane in Texas, I had, well, a sizable amount of family lose most everything they had, and it's kept me fairly preoccupied. I have about ten or twelve family members moving back to Scotland, and will be housing a couple of cousins whilst they try to get back on their feet.

Basically, I'm going to wind up fairly busy in real life, and really won't be able to reliably devote much time to this, as I'm sure many of you have noticed from my extended absences..

So, while I may check in during the next day or so in case anyone needs anything before I check out, I plan on going on a hiatus until I can be sure that my family is taken care of, since they've always been willing to help me when I visited the states.

Hopefully I'll be able to come back soon, but it's been a blast, and was great meeting and writing with all of you!

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
And a specific apology to you, I'm sorry I've kept you tied up in the collab for so long Pretz, and sorry that I'm bailing on it and you.

After the hurricane in Texas, I had, well, a sizable amount of family lose most everything they had, and it's kept me fairly preoccupied. I have about ten or twelve family members moving back to Scotland, and will be housing a couple of cousins whilst they try to get back on their feet.

Basically, I'm going to wind up fairly busy in real life, and really won't be able to reliably devote much time to this, as I'm sure many of you have noticed from my extended absences..

So, while I may check in during the next day or so in case anyone needs anything before I check out, I plan on going on a hiatus until I can be sure that my family is taken care of, since they've always been willing to help me when I visited the states.

Hopefully I'll be able to come back soon, but it's been a blast, and was great meeting and writing with all of you!

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
And a specific apology to you, I'm sorry I've kept you tied up in the collab for so long Pretz, and sorry that I'm bailing on it and you.

Well of course these things can't be helped. I'm sorry to hear about your family's struggles and hope everything is well with you guys soon enough.

Don't worry about me at all, I can figure things out for myself. :3 It was fun writing with you too. ;>

Unfortunately I will be inactive for the rest of this week but KageYuuki KageYuuki I'll get a post up for ye soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back