Out of Character Chat

Aaaa I am counting myself officially baaaaack!! Which means KageYuuki KageYuuki gets to put up with my 24/7 cringe all over again ;;;;;;-)
Holy shit, welcome back man! Just in time for our new arc! (Chapter? Episode? These really aren't long enough to be 'arcs'...)

Though ah man as soon as I read Luka was ded my heart dropped..
I didn't want to kick him, I mean hell, he designed the Digivices we're currently using! But... I can count all his posts since this started on one hand.

I just finished reading the new profs and re-reading everyone old ones xD I'm pretty curious about Arthur. His CS is rather cryptic. Though I feel like...
Arthur: Speaks
Otonashi: ????????AA@OEKAD??D
Gomamon might be able to carry a conversation with him tho...
Oh shit. Did I just give myself an idea for unnecessary drama...?
fufufu
Honestly, Gomamon and Tentomon are probably going to butt heads more than anything xD

Probably Shouldn't Cook Squad:
-Ravyn
-Darya
Originally she was going to be able to cook... but lethal chef might be funnier.

Meanwhile I'm on the opposite side where I wish I knew how to shut the fuck up
*Totally not jealous*

Holy shit, welcome back man! Just in time for our new arc! (Chapter? Episode? These really aren't long enough to be 'arcs'...)

I didn't want to kick him, I mean hell, he designed the Digivices we're currently using! But... I can count all his posts since this started on one hand.

Honestly, Gomamon and Tentomon are probably going to butt heads more than anything xD

Originally she was going to be able to cook... but lethal chef might be funnier.

*Totally not jealous*

I know man, I was expecting to be totes behind in literally everything when I came back but it doesn't look too bad. Idk if I should be saddened or relieved haha. Well I was able to Daddy Up on IRL and didn't destroy my RP life so I guess that's a win-win. B)

The Digivices are beautiful......he shall live on through them...
I also caught a nugget when I was going back through old posts that I plan to resurrect (mainly that there is a strap on the back for easy wearing ;> ).

Tbh I can see them being "rivals" too...but it's good. He must suffer so that he may grow... suffer... lots and lots...
Gatomon's arc in the anime destroyed me ok
Or Gomamon just spends the RP trying to hang out with the Kewl Kids and ditching Otonashi. Digi Soap Opera.

I honestly wasn't sure if her CS meant she was still bad at cooking or not, but found it safer not to trust her with the spatula just in case--
A part of me was like "Otonashi should also go on that list" then I was like "damnit he has do at least something"

The grass is always greener on the other side ; e;
Guess that means we should do a Body Switch Episode

NP. Excited to see where this journey takes us. ;>

I'm feeling so high on catch-up energy the man just may even post tonight--

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
Skylie was going to say something along the lines of, "Is he lacking in the brains department or something?"

I dunno I had a better idea back when I talked to Quirk about it XD

AND HOLY SHIT THAT POST WAS LONGER THAN YOUR IC POSTS WHAT THE HELL

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart
Skylie was going to say something along the lines of, "Is he lacking in the brains department or something?"

I dunno I had a better idea back when I talked to Quirk about it XD

AND HOLY SHIT THAT POST WAS LONGER THAN YOUR IC POSTS WHAT THE HELL

Eventually Keiran will talk to Skylie and maybe even fall in love if she's angry enough--

I'm a man with a defect don't kinkshame xD

I know man...the tension's thru the roof

And poor Arthur still hasn't met up with the main group yet.

lol. Well, Gomamon did a great job of drawing Rin's attention.

He probably will eventually. All our characters are headed in the same direction.

I'm here. I'm following every post, but sadly... I have nothing to write about so I'm waiting for someone to notice me T-T

That'll depend on where Arthur is. If he's headed towards the village of beginnings, they have a chance of encounter since the group is just leaving there. Or they could just all meet at the peak of infinity mountain.

That'll depend on where Arthur is. If he's headed towards the village of beginnings, they have a chance of encounter since the group is just leaving there. Or they could just all meet at the peak of infinity mountain.
He’s pretty close to the group and headed towards the village. They’ll cross paths soon. Perhaps the clearing Darya’s in? Oswald_C_Cobblepot Oswald_C_Cobblepot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back