• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Whats the highschool like? One character jumped a tree in the rp...

And can anyone show my character around? She's a bit lost....

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Where do the students go to now? Or can Laurine just go into the magical combat room and say hello?

Idk really, everyone mostly goes on to do their own thing, fight wars, be omniomni, destroy stuff, I've decided to claim schoolwork as my staple.

Alright. I guess this rp is just about making friends or enemies or such...

Anyway, thanks for your help :)

ATENTION!

Starting as of now this account is no longer going to be active due to circumstances in my life. I beg of you all to understand. However it does not change the fact that I will most likely not RP again.

@SoulofTobi @Mayyflower @Himeragi Seiker @LunaCrosby

I apologize if I missed someone. You may do as you wish with me Character's and such. However if I do ever make a return do not touch Hallson. He will be my fresh start if I ever do return.

shortyshot8 said:
ATENTION!
Starting as of now this account is no longer going to be active due to circumstances in my life. I beg of you all to understand. However it does not change the fact that I will most likely not RP again.

@SoulofTobi @Mayyflower @Himeragi Seiker @LunaCrosby

I apologize if I missed someone. You may do as you wish with me Character's and such. However if I do ever make a return do not touch Hallson. He will be my fresh start if I ever do return.
Nooooo ;-;

[QUOTE="Akira Drago Tepes]Hmm I'm kinda wondering in the mist of here as in how I'm supposed to jump into this environment without screwing anything up

[/QUOTE]
Well make a CS, and know that you will be refereed to as Tepes as we already have a drago and an Akira

SoulofTobi said:
Well make a CS, and know that you will be refereed to as Tepes as we already have a drago and an Akira
Well if that's said then address as Mr. Tepes because I'm titling him as a teacher. *scratches the side of my head* More may come if I hold up to it.

[QUOTE="Akira Drago Tepes]Well if that's said then address as Mr. Tepes because I'm titling him as a teacher. *scratches the side of my head* More may come if I hold up to it.

[/QUOTE]
No i mean when we talk out of character.......

[QUOTE="Akira Drago Tepes]Well if that's said then address as Mr. Tepes because I'm titling him as a teacher. *scratches the side of my head* More may come if I hold up to it.

[/QUOTE]
Also, you have to wait for the CS to be accepted, but it probably won't seeing as you're trying to use appearances already in use....

SoulofTobi said:
No i mean when we talk out of character.......

Also, you have to wait for the CS to be accepted, but it probably won't seeing as you're trying to use appearances already in use....
Well that...... ruins the fun. Didn't really expect someone to use the same images as I.

[QUOTE="Akira Drago Tepes]Well that...... ruins the fun. Didn't really expect someone to use the same images as I.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and there's already a character that everyone knows whose nae is Akira, plus we have a being who is literally in control of all darkness/shadows so you'd have to ask the person who has that character if you can use darkness.....

SoulofTobi said:
Yeah, and there's already a character that everyone knows whose nae is Akira, plus we have a being who is literally in control of all darkness/shadows so you'd have to ask the person who has that character if you can use darkness.....
Damn

[QUOTE="Akira Drago Tepes]Damn

[/QUOTE]
It's a bit complicated, but it allows for a wider variety of people to have different abilities and such. It almost makes it more fun to try and think of a power or ability that not everybody would have, no? That way you can make it your own! :)

Lumina said:
It's a bit complicated, but it allows for a wider variety of people to have different abilities and such. It almost makes it more fun to try and think of a power or ability that not everybody would have, no? That way you can make it your own! :)
Sometimes I am tempted to create my own ability but it's not like two beings can co-exist with the same ability, right. ^_^

[QUOTE="Akira Drago Tepes]Sometimes I am tempted to create my own ability but it's not like two beings can co-exist with the same ability, right. ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, exactly! This RP allows for that kind of variety! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back