• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Who just so happens to be your mother~(>>)

[/QUOTE]
Ya know what Akira? I'm more than sure Ghost would be happy to sort this out

shortyshot8 said:
I'm not going to yell at you T-T I'm just in a really bad mood
but i thought you had 'The girl of your dreams cooking you dinner' how can you be in a bad mood, unless it was one of those things people make up to try and feel better about themselves....

also, @Fukushima Akira tag me if anything important happens in the rp, i need to sleep soon~

SoulofTobi said:
but i thought you had 'The girl of your dreams cooking you dinner' how can you be in a bad mood, unless it was one of those things people make up to try and feel better about themselves....
I'm aloud to be in a bad mood. How the hell does Jade have anything to do with this?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]>Has no idea what he means<

[/QUOTE]
Oh it's quite simple Ghost's job is to make sure we don't argue and insult each other in Thread's and all you and Tobi have done for the past hour was just that

SoulofTobi said:
]also, @Fukushima Akira tag me if anything important happens in the rp, i need to sleep soon~
Sure thing~

shortyshot8 said:
Oh it's quite simple Ghost's job is to make sure we don't argue and insult each other in Thread's and all you and Tobi have done for the past hour was just that
Go and get him then.

Let's see who'd get into trouble;

The guy who started insulting over a joke

or

The people who were having a joke and were insulted, prompting a similar response.

-fidgets in place- u-um I don't want anybody to get in trouble.... oh dear me I don't like conflict.... I'm just gonna sit in the corner and hope things go okay...

Lumina said:
-fidgets in place- u-um I don't want anybody to get in trouble.... oh dear me I don't like conflict.... I'm just gonna sit in the corner and hope things go okay...
I don't want to call Ghost into this thus the reason I haven't tagged him

Everyone is getting mad over here and I'm just sitting sniffling in a corner cause no one is open to talk to me xD

Everything has been opened.

Please don't resort to name-calling eachother. It's rude. If you have issues with another user in the future, please report the issue.

@Fukushima Akira

Dang, I swear it increased a thousand something pages last time I was here. Couldn't keep up, was moving so fast.

Might be able to get back into thing's with the new 25 post per page update.

Apex said:
@Fukushima Akira
Dang, I swear it increased a thousand something pages last time I was here. Couldn't keep up, was moving so fast.

Might be able to get back into thing's with the new 25 post per page update.
Yeah xD You'll need to repost a new CS lol

I don't mean to be rude, but I think you may have missed my bio. You didn't accept/reject it and you clearly saw ones after mine, because you accepted them. Does that mean that you rejected mine or did you just not see it? Again I'm really not trying to be rude or anything, I'm new here and I'm kinda confused. xD

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Yeah xD You'll need to repost a new CS lol

[/QUOTE]
Perhaps, perhaps.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]How do I jump into this role play?

[/QUOTE]
ikr? everyone seems to be stuck in their own 1x1. inside a group rp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back