• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Apoptosis said:
@Fukushima Akira
That won't be what happens when Phan fails a transformation. He'll probably end up with a form that kinda sorta looks like Akira if someone at a cheap convention tried to make a cosplay. But that's okay, there are more tactically advantageous people for Phan to mimic. > :D
Yeah, I guess xDD

Star said:
Where can I jump in?

Anyone wanna rp with Star?
You have to make your character interact with other RPers' characters. That's the guaranteed way to get your character noticed~

Fukushima Akira]No problem :) Just pick a character that seems to be fun. Might I suggest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]'s character Taylor, or Roman?
I love how I was mentioned xP

You're welcome and that why's he put your there cause it said to find someone fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Star said:
You're welcome and that why's she put your there cause it said to find someone fun.
@Fukushima Akira? She's a he lol. I guess I am fun to people. I can interact with you, but I can't use Taylor, he's with his fiancé at the moment~

Roman said:
@Fukushima Akira? She's a he lol. I guess I am fun to people. I can interact with you, but I can't use Taylor, he's with his fiancé at the moment~
.-. Did I just get mistaken for a female..?

KkgwXz.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira].-. Did I just get mistaken for a female..?
KkgwXz.gif

[/QUOTE]
Yes xD

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
KYzBgj.gif

[/QUOTE]
Ish OK...I know you're a guy xD

Oh no O.o . Dang it... I hate when I mess that up.... Grr my stupid self aha. Let me go fix that... Also alright and yes I have been reading with that aha.

Hey is it cool if I make a character and jump in?

If not then that's cool. I am kind of new to this kind of role playing.

[QUOTE="Jade Hammer]Are you still accepting? ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Yes ma'am! It's always accepting

I think I have the right to say I'm disgusted with the following members

@SoulofTobi and @Fukushima Akira I'm not going to talk anything more about this but I am truly disgusted

shortyshot8 said:
I think I have the right to say I'm disgusted with the following members
@SoulofTobi and @Fukushima Akira I'm not going to talk anything more about this but I am truly disgusted
It was a joke, not a dick. Stop taking it so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back