• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

ghost of past]What the heck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] ? Why aren't you replying? Are you dead?
No, I'm busy. Have patience.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I look at your RP and it is over 5000 pages, and then we have...the OOC with like 17 pages xD

[/QUOTE]
xD Yeah, most RPers write OOC in parenthesis under their actual posts xD

Am I just gonna add my Character in the CS, then I can roleplay? Just asking. I'm a newbie. xD

Excuse meh... Would this be the place to ask if I might be allowed to join, even if I never participated in the original RP? Of course, this one is very far along, and it's fine if for that reason I can't join. I was just wondering, is it possible?

I'm sorry guys, I'm just not feeling it right now. I like the fact that just a normal user put together all of this, but it's not the roleplay for me. I'm sorry guys. :c

Vilis really did try to like people. Socialize. But he just didn't feel anyone. He felt like an outcast-the feeling drove him away from his old school and now to here. He just had to go somewhere else. Everyone seemed to have all of their attention to themselves or their crush, and he escaped there to get a new start at being social. He just had to go. He felt a calling, sending him to yet another position like a discarded plastic bag on a windy night, and it wasn't where he was now. He walked home and never came back. but not wishing to never return...

Bye guys! I won't forget you for all you all have done to make this roleplay that much better! Thank you for supporting me and not shoving me off for that one mistake at the start! BAI! :D

(P.S. There was an alibi for knowing their names, but I don't feel much need to explain it. If you want, I can, but I'm officially leaving the roleplay. Bye again :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Neglection said:
I'm sorry guys, I'm just not feeling it right now. I like the fact that just a normal user put together all of this, but it's not the roleplay for me. I'm sorry guys. :c
Vilis really did try to like people. Socialize. But he just didn't feel anyone. He felt like an outcast-the feeling drove him away from his old school and now to here. He just had to go somewhere else. Everyone seemed to have all of their attention to themselves or their crush, and he escaped there to get a new start at being social. He just had to go. He felt a calling, sending him to yet another position like a discarded plastic bag on a windy night, and it wasn't where he was now. He walked home and never came back. but not wishing to never return...

Bye guys! I won't forget you for all you all have done to make this roleplay that much better! Thank you for supporting me and shoving me off for that one mistake at the start! BAI! :D

(P.S. There was an alibi for knowing their names, but I don't feel much need to explain it. If you want, I can, but I'm officially leaving the roleplay. Bye again :P )
Baiiiiiiiiii

hahahahha,you guys are awesome. i cant even find any opening to join in xD .i mean,its like "whoa....he/she is impressive,i cant be following on this story" just too scare that i might ruin the story if i suddenly join xD . must admit that the story goes so smoooth~

Last edited by a moderator:
Cookie8272 said:
Anyone interested in RPing with me? Just joined.
[QUOTE="raidou kuzunoha]hahahahha,you guys are awesome. i cant even find any opening to join in xD .i mean,its like "whoa....he/she is impressive,i cant be following on this story" just too scare that i might ruin the story if i suddenly join xD . must admit that the story goes so smoooth~

[/QUOTE]
Ask interesting people, if they have any open characters. That's how it all usually starts off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back