• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {Open} Teen Roleplay

Alina was swimming through the ocean when she spotted the most beautiful merman she had ever seen."Come away with me, Alina," he cooed, "We will live together under the sea, and you shall be my wife. Also, I like all the same bands as you and I'm totally sensitive and stuff." The merman took Alina by the hand, pulled her close and shouted;

"ALINA! GET UP! You overslept again and missed the bus. I'm gonna have to drive you to school young lady--no time for the 3 hour covergirl routine, just grab something from your closet and get your butt in the car!"

Alina punched her pillow in frustration once she realized it had all been a dream. "See you tomorrow night in my dreams, Jake Gill-Enhall," she mumbled before dragging herself out of bed, throwing on some tights and a blouse, shoving her feet into her white converse all-stars and dashing downstairs. 'Ah tights,' she thought to herself, 'God's gift to lazy girls...'

HONK-HONK-HONK

"Christ on a cracker mom! I'm coooooooooooooming!" Alina jumped in her mom's Hyundai Elantra, and off they went. Catching her reflection in the sideview mirror, she realized she had completely forgotten about her hair. 'Ah well, maybe they'll think it's like a sexy bed-head thing.' She mumbled to herself as she pulled up to school, perhaps a bit late, but what else was new?

Last edited by a moderator:
~Davis~

After I say my name to the girl who walked in on time, I notice another walking in 1 minute 'late.' I raise an eyebrow. A lot of people come to this school on time...somewhat.

~Karen~

Stuck in time...

Alina noticed a guy in some sort of dark red suit raising an eyebrow at her. Still self-conscious about her messy hair, she interpreted his facial expression as a criticism and called out defensively--"What's a matter buddy? Not used to seeing this much fabulous before first period?"

(Please edit, and there would be no way for Alina to know I'm Davis.)

"Murphy," she says cheerfully. She smiles and rushes to the office to get a copy of her new schedule. Being welcomed within the first few seconds of being at the school gave her hope for the rest of the school day. Hopefully everyone was as welcoming.

~Davis~

I'm concerned and confused as to why she would get defensive and such. My mind is spinning as I think to myself as to why she would get defensive.

Aylessa had gotten her coffee after who knows how long. But when she did, it was 9:15am. "Shit, school starts at 9:30!" She curssed and her uncle went faster. By the time Aylessa reached the school it was 9:25, she only had five minutes to get in before the tardy bell. She kissed her uncle and Kyle on the cheek and ran toward the school with coffee in one hand and her struggling with her bookbag in another. When she made into the building it was 9:32 am. "I made it." Aylessa said sighing and walking toward class sipping her coffee.

~Davis~

I watch as another person walks in. "Hi..." I say, snapping out of my confusion. She walks right past me.

Alina notices how bewildered the boy is, and realizes perhaps she is being the jerk in this situation. It was a realization she had more often than she liked. Smiling sheepishly, she approaches him.

"Sorry, I thought you were giving me the stink eye, dude! My name is Alina, hope I didn't spoil your morning with my crazy. I'm a little frazzled and I took it out on you. I promise I'm slightly less terrible when you get to know me." She awkwardly extended her hand for a handshake, and then quickly pulled it back--

'A handshake? she thought to herself, 'He's not the mayor, Alina, he's a teenaged boy, get your head in the game!'

~Karen~

"I mean the" I tug on the wooden piece, "Ugh! railroad piece. Little help? Please?" I ask, trying to get it out but can't.

Kenny slides into class and sits at the desk. He looks around and smirks. Almost instantly pulling out his notebook and continuing to draw the dragon he's been working on. "Soon, I'll get this on my body." he says to himself yawning, obviously not getting enough sleep the night before. Kenny pauses his music and puts his headphones around his neck.

Sky had gotten to school just in time, she went to her locker and started putting things in like her mirror and extra make up. She fixed her hair and headed towards her first class. She looked around looking at everyone feeling a little awkward walking all by herself, She got to class and sat in one of the desks and pulled her nail file out and started fixing her nails.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. SO MANY POSTS WHEN IM WRITING. AHHHHH GOIN CRAZY!

~Davis~

"Ah." I reply. She reaches her hand out to mine, and I extend mine. She quickly pulls it away, and I raise an eyebrow.

Aylessa walked into class and sat in a chair in the back. She set her bookbag down with a sigh. Aylessa took out her phone from her pocket and started playing a game while still drinking her coffee.

~Karen~

"Thanks. My brother would enjoy this."

~Davis~

I begin walking to class, and I sit down in a chair.

~Davis~

I look around at all the students. One yawning, one drinking coffee, one doing her nails. Today will be interesting. "Hey...where's Karen?" I ask aloud.

Kenny notices the class is filling up. I wonder if this would be a fun class, he thinks to himself. He heard a boy yell out. "Who?" he asked as he turned around.

Kenny shrugs and turns back around. "Don't know who that is, sorry." he said. Kenny went back to drawing his dragon.

Aylessa just looked at Davis for a second and then looked back down at her game. She didn't say anything, she just continued to sip her coffee.

Murphy searched the halls for her first class, English III. She enjoyed school but she mainly looked forward to English. She always loved writing and reading so English classes were always a breeze. She approached her class and then walked in. She set her bag down on the floor next to the desk in the front and center.

~Davis~

I get up from my chair, and I run outside. I begin running to the coffee shop, which was a 50 second walk. I slip past Murphy, and run the 25 second or so run to JJ's Coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back