[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

Ja... much like certain other games that I ran... :lol:

I think I've got enough XP left behind for fun times...

cyl said:
For this first mission, it will be either an exalt from the moonshadow or the day castes responsible for the mission... as they are those who come and go from world to world and know Creation best.
If Juk and Meme are not up to it either, I will have FTP come along and be the one in charge.
Quiet would love to be in charge for this.

Got the rewrite up, before the added xp. Now to see what I can get with the xp.

Juk, may I suggest at least a point in Liege ?

I mean you haven't been discovered... yet.

Bride of Ruby Blades is completed... Just need to work out the Combat stats post and it's done.

Got my xp spent, just need to place the last bit of polish.

I believe the crunches of the character are up.

I also added one Hearthstone slot to the Head of Oblivion. If I should not have done that, tell my and I'll haply remove it. I just realized I had 3 Hearthsones and 2 slots...

BTW, Cyl, may I use the Dice Roller I wrote?

Why couldn't you ?

Sorry I forgot to mention it in the Charter btw.

No pb with the HS slots, it was rather weak for an Artifact 4 without them thinking about it again ^^

Haku, niiiiiiiiiice :)

It's a good version of what Shoat of the Mire could be.

Nice. In case it's such a weak artifact, please letmme know if I can add some 2B/2L to the soak ^^

Edit: BTW, Haku, that is amazing. How regular are the updates?

Edit2: Just read through all of it. Pretty cool.

Arthur said:
Nice. In case it's such a weak artifact, please letmme know if I can add some 2B/2L to the soak ^^
The two HS slots and no penalty make it worth a rating 4

Not the little dog, the devoted and respected servant who has earned the master's favors... bitch :lol:

Those 3 bps are going to get me some armor. Those dang Dragon-Blooded keep trying to kill me for some silly reason! Just because I'm trying to give them the blesing of death.... :roll:

People, as I believe the game will start very soon, I must announce that I'm gonna go to the seaside tomorrow morning, and I'll return only Sunday. It's very unlikely that I post until Monday.

On a side note: Spirited Away has just entered my top-5 anime list. It totally rocks.

The game will start on Sunday or next week, I'm kinda caught in work this week, and I'll manage to write up NPC during the game without trouble.

For all of those who have not used your Liege, I suggest you do it before Sunday (it's however not an obligation at all).

So... what should Ruby ask from her liege?

It's not like she -needs- anything herself at this point.

After all, she can get a army herself at a graveyard or anyplace where alot of people died. Granted it's only for a scene... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back