[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

My rough draft is up. As you can see, he's not a bigtime melee fighter. Just enough skill to save his sorry butt when it hits the fan. I have some pretty nice necro spells, and I'm hoping for enough bonuses to add some sorcery.

Ehhhh.

Got room for one more, I hope? I don't want to make a thread and character if there isn't room.

Well, you can also use thrown/ archery + dodge instead of melee/archery dodge...

I would use a personal essence cannon (the very small model), it is always a good protection (blast opponent away and knock'em prone), and I like the reference to Riddick and the necromongers :)

Only problem... it sucks motes like a bitch and do Bashing damage.

And for the one thinking "wtf, we have access to essence cannons ??? :shock: ", of course you do... you're serving Walker in the Darkness, he had stuff made for you, you did not dig some rusty but still sharp blade and armor from a long forgotten grave.

Well I think Nobble skipped it too.

I have 6 deathknights.

Running them in the Scavenger Lands is already a challenge itself (many cities and states can consider their moves as acts of war), presenting a significant opposition is another one.

As I said, unless I have ground shaking concepts I will not accept other players (sorry Nobble, it's really a shame because I love what you did with Arlec in the Go West game and I know you could make a great deathknight... I feel even bad for the art you posted :( ).

cyl said:
"]Could someone please check my sheet for any glaring mechanical errors?
Hmmm you mean actually that you ask I do my job :)
No, it's just that I crunched the numbers while a couple of distractions couldn't leave their uncle alone and I may have actually made a mistake. I don't think I did though. :wink:

cyl said:
Well I think Nobble skipped it too.
I have 6 deathknights.

Running them in the Scavenger Lands is already a challenge itself (many cities and states can consider their moves as acts of war), presenting a significant opposition is another one.

As I said, unless I have ground shaking concepts I will not accept other players (sorry Nobble, it's really a shame because I love what you did with Arlec in the Go West game and I know you could make a great deathknight... I feel even bad for the art you posted :( ).
np feel free to delete my profile postings ;)

As a former mortal Immaculte Monk, would I be more likely to know High, Low, or Old Realm? I am going over language choices, already have river and forest, just trying to pin down the last one.

If you were on a Wyld Hunt, probably High Realm so the REAL monks (the Dragonbloods) could order you around.

I think they only teach Old Realm to Sorcerers because mortals shouldn't be talking to any of the spirits that speak Old Realm.

Dude... solar manse... you gotta be kidding me right ? :lol:

How do you think your fellow deathknight and your liege (Liege 3 man, Walker actually likes you) will react if you wander around with a solar hearthstone ?

I mean, elemental... why not, but celestial manses are to be converted to abyssal manses !

The only backstory stuff I have left is going to be some artifact/manse-y bits, and I don't have any more pictures for my character, but I may post some atmosphere-y ones. I would just like an update to the BP/XP thread to know what all I can do with my chargen. Please and thank you.

First thing tomorrow (got caught up in some serious troubles at work).

Tonight if I can :)

Personaly, I like to think that they would enjoy the fact that it's like poking Sol Invictus in the eye while empowering a agent of darkness. Also, Abyssals can attune to Solar manses and not explode from Resonance in 2e.

If you really don't like it, we can change it to an Abyssal Manse with basically the same effect, only applying to the listed actions when they are based on Manipulation only or something.

EDIT- What about a Jewel of Swift Comprehension or Savant's Icy Eye (both air aspected, Oadenal's Codex pg86) instead? Would those work?

Also... Ruby is now a girl... dun dun dunnnnn.... and it's the Neverborn what did it!

"]Do we split the 100+ exp between each other or do we each get all that shiny experience?
Everyone get the total xp.

I'll stop the bank at 130 though.

Haku said:
Also... Ruby is now a girl... dun dun dunnnnn.... and it's the Neverborn what did it!
Hah, I knew you'd say that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back