[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

Well, ok, we'll say the Green Lady saw your potential and as she wasn't totally lucid (or maybe she was), she started training you... We'll talk about that.

I'll do the charter this week and start counting the xp/BP (I like what Haku did, so I think I'm going to do the same).

Strike is committed to the faith of death wholeheartedly. If you are trying to subvert the machinations of Death and the Void, keep it from Strike as much as possible. Also try and keep the Bronze faction thing away from him. Actually, read my blurb and tell me if there is gonna be a problem, if it would be catastrophic I have no qualms augmenting the character to better fit the party.

I think we can assume that if my character's allegiances come out it'd cause trouble anyway. :D

It all depends on the situation at the time...

I almost want to join. I worry about time, I do...but I have an Abyssal I want to give a go at. Of course, he's not all that horrible a guy, so. :-\

I'm looking at loading up on necromancy and sorcery. I do have a question about that for our glorious ST. Do you rule that when you get a sorcery/necro charm, you get a spell from that level with it? Or must I get the charm and use another slot for spells? I just ask, since I'm looking to get the first and second levels for each, and that takes up four charms right there that wont do a damn thing for me without a stack of spells for it.

Just checking, man, just checking. Even with the background, if I can get a spell with the purchace of the charm, why not get it? Besides, I would like a few sorcery spells, not just necro stuff.

I think I am gonna add a little more depth to him with some faultering and self loathing because of it, sort of like Martin Luther.

And I love long Abyssal titles.

Sherwood said:
I'm looking at loading up on necromancy and sorcery. I do have a question about that for our glorious ST. Do you rule that when you get a sorcery/necro charm, you get a spell from that level with it? Or must I get the charm and use another slot for spells? I just ask, since I'm looking to get the first and second levels for each, and that takes up four charms right there that wont do a damn thing for me without a stack of spells for it.
Nope, learning how to contol essence and shape sorcery is different than shaping a specific spell.

But don't worry about chargen, you'll get xp as we did in the Go West game, just... find artworks, and write good good backstories :)

I'm doing the charter tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Ok, that's the most evil thing I've ever crated. Hope he and your characters get along in a big, soul-drinking, Oblivion-worshiping happy family!

It can be quite liberating to run a villian. :twisted:

I could change the Constable to being a girl, but a disciplined secret double agent policewoman doesn't have quite the same tone.

Plus, she'd probably end up romancing with Ruby (both warriors, and their motivations are quite compatible), which would add to the intense DRAMA of it all.

Actually... >.>

I guess you won't have to push too hard to have Haku make Ruby a girl (I found a very nice art I'll post soon... but it's a girl ^^)

Done, posted most of the stats. Please, check the Flaws, Cyl.

Also, one of the artifacts will be custom. I'll post it soon, along with a description of the Underworld manse and a more detailed version of the Protégé Flaw.

Post it in the appropriate thread better.

Checking the flaws this afternoon...

Also, BP count please ? :)

Sorry, I made it, but forgot to post.

I might still change some stuff. Try to see it as a beta version or something.

I really don't like the text character sheets, I prefer the editable/savable PDFs by Skafte like I used for Go West here. Pretty much I fill out the sheet, save it, upload, and link. Sound cool? Skaftes Abyssals sheet is a little weird because intead of blacking out white dots, you white out black dots. If that sounds confusing you will understand when you see it.

Would this be cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back