[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

It can be stacked, that's correct.

But you still need to activate the form charms one by one... the timing isn't negated for that. So, yeah... you could take 'forever' in activating the form charms, enough that most combat is done. It doesn't auto-activate for you, nor does the timing change,

cyl said:
Also... essence 7 for the Green Lady... you gotta be kidding me, she was young at the time of the Usurpation... meaning she's easily passed the millenia.
True... I suppose if she were doing the whole going around in ribbons since then... she'd be rather saggy :twisted:

There IS that.

Althou, we don't get to see enough female dragonblooded dye of old age, so that's unknown there.

Of course, if you go by some of the texts for Mnemon, she's suppose to look -young-. 16-18ish.

And I'm back.

Ludi Incipiant!

BTW, if you ever come to Italy, go to Capri and Amalfi. You won't regret it.

I'll just take some time to review all the pc today, write something up for the search team, and launch the first act probably this afternoon or this evening... depends on work :)

Okay... SO...

Body Count updated: + 3BP to Sherwood, Meme and Momo (for arts I forgot to add last week), don't spend them all on smokes alcohol whores and drugs kids !

Will revise the sheets when they are spent... but we can still start even with 98% of a pc :)

*nodnods*

Quite. But isn't that why we signed up with you? :lol:

OOC - I am joking, as a fyi.

I like what Haku did, finding pictures of places like his manse and all, so I'll open a thread for the places visited, like I did with the NPC (hell I just realized the section has exploded with post since its opening).

So keep looking for cool arts, I might use them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back