[OOC Thread] Some Nameless Cantina in Yu-shan [Said the Spider to the Fly]

You know what? I'm not going to be able to make the character enough fun for me to play, he would make a frikken awesome NPC, but there just isn't enough for me to play him as a character. Sorry for keeping everyone waiting.

goes and tucks him into his FA toolbox

Sad to lose you Meme. I was looking forward to having your character in the game. If you still want to play let me know and you still might be able to get in during one of 5 days the events occur.

Beyond that there is a Green Light to go. I don't want to keep everyone waiting and I have plenty planned for one and all.

I will have the main thread up tomorrow then.

I'm away from RoGD: I, but I'm assuming in my post that Wordly Illusion has no occupant limit written into the charm. If that's the case I should probably write another restriction to Jark's version: can only invite as many people/sentient things as can fit in his cave (which is large enough for Jark to pace in a bit). Basically, I'm hoping Jark, Lytek and the rest of the party can all enter so that we can have less of a rushed introduction to Yu-Shan, the tournament, and anything else you might enlighten us about through Lytek.

I thought grilling Lytek is what Jark would do, and since the god is in a rush and he can solve the time problem as long as all that needs done is communication, Jark offers his help.

There is a reason it is all set up that way. ;) Lytek is where he is for a reason and yes, there are many vying for his attention. Well, at least the ones paying attention to him anyways.

Heh, Seems mostly they're doing the smart thing and keeping their heads low till the games actually begin...

Since today is the first day of calibration that means that the test of logic and Artifice will be today....right...?

Oh, since a few folks do it different ways, do you charge the normal willpower to channel a virtue...?

Usual WP cost.

For many others it should be clear that there really is little time to prepare, and nobody seems to know any of the rules or expectations.

I need to modify the thread names to clarify what is what scene. May need some help from the other STs in here so we have a smoother looking game thread.

ROTFLMAO

Thanks Haku. BTW, My wife thought your message was hilarious, especially after explaining the Yozi reference.

You're welcome. And yes... Yozi kitten will prove the bane of people at some future point. In some game unassociated with this forum. :twisted:

Apologies, I counted webbed hands as fins, mental note made.....

As an aside, I'll be waiting to see what effect my music as well as your well-intentioned interruption have before posting

Apologies, I counted webbed hands as fins, mental note made.....
As an aside, I'll be waiting to see what effect my music as well as your well-intentioned interruption have before posting
For fun, you could call them that IC. I'm sure the bleeding from whatever appendage Sel lops off will stop before you die from blood loss. :P

3 pages so far. Not bad, not bad at all.

If nobody has any objections I plan to split this up a bit. Two threads, with one being for the first event, and the other being for those preparing for one of the later days and the events that occur at the time. BTW, none of the events have a time limit once it begins. Well, at least until the next day, but it would behoove one to finish on time and with flair.

Any objections?

Coyotekin said:
BTW, none of the events have a time limit once it begins. Well, at least until the next day
That sounds like a 1 day time limit.

As for splitting things up, go right ahead. I'm assuming then that our characters don't get to watch the events they are not in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back