[OOC thread]Hall of the Braves [Alliance of the Renewal]

It's probably best to wait until cyl posts the new IC thread.

EDIT: I just realized... Your character is actually supposed to look the ranch hand (duster, hat, and all) in that picture in your thread, isn't he?

There's going to be a little interlude before "real" xp expenditures time to get everybody up together, then travel a bit.

Anyway, aside from raising to essence 4 I have no objections whatsoever.

Approximately how much time do you think we'll have? I'm planning on having Arelean pick up Bestial Traits Technique, and I plan on spending whatever time he has left after training on using it repeatedly on Eleclaethil. :D

Does that mean that i shouldn't have expended all of my XP?

Also, I assume the gang hasn't met my character yet, but it sre would be interesting to see how thta happens, she's certainly gonna be in shock to meet them.

Also, I'm trying to read all the previous posts, just to get some sense of the group dynamics.

Don't worry, the ending scene after the interlude will be short, and then you'll get more time depending on what you choose to do. :wink:

Don't worry about xp expenditures right now, it's just an introductive interlude to get everybody together and start the new scene, which probably end in a few weeks.

I just looked at the Xp thread, it says 16 for scene 1, 12 for the Interlude, and 40 for scene 2. That comes to a total of 68, unless my math is off...

Coyotekin said:
fhgwdads05 said:
That's it? For 68 xp, that's not a lot of time... >_>
LOL, plenty of time. All of mine are spent and it will take me a total of 17 days. ;)
Sounds like you're buying more Abilities than Charms. I bought 4 Charms, and they're taking me 15. If I had gotten more like I had originally planned, there probably wouldn't have been enough time. If I had gotten the Combo I originally wanted, it would have even been longer.

Psh... Must be all low minimums, then. Three of my four Charms require (Ability) 4. >_>

BTW, cyl and Morninglight... Did you have any intentions on how much Miya and Arelean were to know about their previous incarnations? I didn't plan on Arelean knowing any specific details... just blurred faces and locations. Apparently Miya knows a lot more than him?

Miya only remembers certain details - I think somebody like Lilith would be a fairly strong memory, but she can't remember her name as Gold-Shadowed Arrow. Given I popped out a fiction (and might get Bonus BP for it - hint, hint) I might take the Past Lives Merit +1.

viewtopic.php?p=25710#p25710

According to that, this game is on hold until our fearless leader returns.

EDIT: That would have been Swan. For the purposes of this game, Swan does not exist in that form (Desus's new incarnation), as with Harmonious Jade (Gold-Shadowed Arrow's new incarnation). Since they're just signature characters in the comics, and not technically canonical, we can do with them whatever we like.

For now White lilly just cleaned the Poison from Captain Spider's system, I just wat to see how others to react to it, before I post how she heals his wounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back